Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

your thread is a trollfest from the OP forward

there's no "there" there

it's baseless whining and frankly as a man, it disgusts me.

So you have proof the story is fake beyond the denouncement from the governments?

Um, OK :badgrin:

I have a bridge........

-Geaux

The story isn't fake.

The fuck?>

Take a break

You're claiming it doesn't mean anything. It's all just a simple speech. You don't even want to take into account the substance of the speech or debate it's merits. All you want to do is whine about how I'm picking on Obama.

So you have proof the story is fake beyond the denouncement from the governments?

Um, OK :badgrin:

I have a bridge........

-Geaux

The story isn't fake.

The fuck?>

Take a break

You're claiming it doesn't mean anything. It's all just a simple speech. You don't even want to take into account the substance of the speech or debate it's merits. All you want to do is whine about how I'm picking on Obama.

You don't know how to read the substance, how can I help?

You thought he said they built America.

I owned you in pointing out thy CONTRIBUTED TO BUILDING, not "built."

Your dishonest thread lost on its merits from the onset and is a thinly veiled whine about Obama over any and everything. Par for the course.

The story isn't fake.

The fuck?>

Take a break

Your dishonest thread lost on its merits from the onset and is a thinly veiled whine about Obama over any and everything. Par for the course.

I read "building the fabric". Now what do you suppose that means? The fabric of this nation is what this nation is made of. Never mind that this belief is total hogwash. It is a fantasy.

You want to change the meaning to fit your false views of what Obama is thinking.

No amount of insults from you will derail the discussion.

Last edited:

I read "building the fabric". Now what do you suppose that means? The fabric of this nation is what this nation is made of. Never mind that this belief is total hogwash.

Your thread title is dishonest.

You said that Obama said Muslims "built"

he said "contributed to building"

No amount of moonwalking takes away from the fact that you have to lie and distort in order to make your little midol inspired threads.

I read "building the fabric". Now what do you suppose that means? The fabric of this nation is what this nation is made of. Never mind that this belief is total hogwash.

No amount of moonwalking takes away from the fact that you have to lie and distort in order to make your little midol inspired threads.

My thread title is an exact quote from title of the story.

Whether or not it is correct can be debated. You responded by misquoting what he said. Misquoted text weakens your case. How many times have we heard a Democrat say something and have to listen to clarification on "what he really means"?

Eventually these moments of honesty turn out to be exactly what they appeared to be. The denials are eventually dropped and the nonsensical supporting evidence is produced.

Whether or not it is correct can be debated. You responded by misquoting what he said. Misquoted text weakens your case. How many times have we heard a Democrat say something and have to listen to clarification on "what he really means"?

Eventually these moments of honesty turn out to be exactly what they appeared to be. The denials are eventually dropped and the nonsensical supporting evidence is produced.

I didn't misquote his text

YOU did, right in the thread title

I didn't misquote his text

YOU did, right in the thread title

I cut and pasted it directly from the text of the article while you edited it removing punctuation intentionally or unintentionally changing the context.

Words have meaning and so does punctuation.

I'm still wondering what he was referring to, but that isn't even an issue with you because you're too busy calling the Whaambulance.

Last edited:
can a mod merge this dipshit's rw hack thread w/ the one on the same topic that was started yesterday?

Last edited:
So far all I see is the continuing argument between the grammar NAZI and everyone else.

Nobody remembers Obama spent his formative years in Indonesia, a Muslim country. His concept of the President's job comes from Suharto, a 'strongman' President who overruled Congress and ruled by decree.

My major question is, were the "contributions" Obama refers to made by a religion? Or people who were members of that religion? This is just as absurd as saying because Dr Jonas Salk was born to Jewish parents, we should say the Jews discovered the polio vaccine.

This goes back to his formative years in a Muslim country where the indoctrination is severe. So he really believes it was Muslims, not just people who were of the Muslim faith who did the wonderful things he claims.

We see this where Obama has Muslims to the White House to celebrate the ending of Ramadan, while just issuing a statement through the White House Press Office celebrating the resurrection of Jesus on Easter Sunday.

I truly believe Obama was born in Hawaii, but culturally, he is not an American.

Last edited:
can a mod merge this dipshits rw hack thread w/ the one on the same topic that was started yesterday?

Since you popped your filthy Muslim ass into the thread, maybe you can help. Can you tell us what you Camel Jockeying pieces of shit have contributed to the "fabric" of America? Thank you so much.

The *cough* "merits" of this thread were posted in an identical rw, drive-bye, hack thread posted ystrdy. Where were you?

The *cough* "merits" of this thread were posted in an identical rw, drive-bye, hack thread posted ystrdy. Where were you?

Were the Muslim contributions to the "thread" of America listed there? If so - what are the keywords to search on, "taxi," "terrorist," "Hooka?"

1856 The United States cavalry hire a Muslim by the name of Hajji Ali to experiment with raising camels in Arizona. -fabric building -LOL

Forum List

Back