Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

the actual text:

"achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation "

contributions to building...........what GT said.

What the OP says:

Obama: muslims BUILT the very fabric of our nation

THREE PINNOCHIOS FOR THE OP LIAR IN CHIEF OF USMB.

Earth to dipshit -
SPECIFICALLY WHAT?
What did they contribute to build the very fabric of this nation?
I don't see "Rahzneesh" or "Kufat's" name on the Constitution.

About 20% of African slaves were Muslims. Muslims also fought in the Revolution and were businessmen and merchants in early America

the actual text:

"achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation "

contributions to building...........what GT said.

What the OP says:

Obama: muslims BUILT the very fabric of our nation

THREE PINNOCHIOS FOR THE OP LIAR IN CHIEF OF USMB.

Earth to dipshit -
SPECIFICALLY WHAT?

About 20% of African slaves were Muslims. Muslims also fought in the Revolution and were businessmen and merchants in early America

Which Muslims fought in the Revolutionary War. Cite a couple that came to your mind.

About 20% of African slaves were Muslims.

So, 20% of slaves contributed to the fabric of America? You're in favor of slavery now? It helped make America what it is today? The very fabric of our existence?

Interesting viewpoint, from an idiot.

Earth to dipshit -
SPECIFICALLY WHAT?

Which Muslims fought in the Revolutionary War. Cite a couple that came to your mind.

Yusuf ben Ali and Bampett Muhamed

Wait, I thought Obama said government built this country? Now the Muslims helped? What book is he getting this from? Just how is blowing up the Twin Towers a contribution? Where is the list of achievements again?

I'm willing to learn who is going to step up and present?

Liberals are now pushing for "Muslim History Month."

Will that be September, to mark their attacks on the U.S.

I can see Libberhoids jerking off just at the thought of that.

About 20% of African slaves were Muslims.

So, 20% of slaves contributed to the fabric of America? You're in favor of slavery now? It helped make America what it is today? The very fabric of our existence?

Interesting viewpoint, from an idiot.

Why of course I don't favor slavery. But I acknowledge the role slaves had in building this country.....even the Muslim ones

Ever hear of Kunta Kinte?

Never heard of them.
And quite frankly, never did you - or anyone else, until you Googled the bullshit.
How did they contribute to the "fabric" of America, specifically, as Obama cites.
Thanks.

Why of course I don't favor slavery. But I acknowledge the role slaves had in building this country.....even the Muslim ones

What role did slaves have in building this country?
Picking cotton?
Do share...
Interesting to see a positive spin on slavery for once.

Go ahead, pull it out of your dumb ass.

In the 2000 Presidential election, nearly 80 percent of Muslim Americans supported Republican candidate George W. Bush over Democratic candidate Al Gore. However, due to the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq which took place under the Bush Administration, as well as increased anti-Muslim rhetoric from the Republican Party after the September 11 attacks, support for the Republican Party among American Muslims has declined sharply. By 2004, Bush's Muslim support had been reduced by at least half, who would vote for Democratic candidate John Kerry or a third party candidate.[112] By 2008, Democratic candidate Barack Obama got 67% to 90% of the Muslim vote depending by region

Republicans once again chasing away minorities

Picking cotton?
Do share...

Do you know how much wealth was created by cotton?

All on the backs of those slaves

Never heard of them.
And quite frankly, never did you - or anyone else, until you Googled the bullshit.
How did they contribute to the "fabric" of America, specifically, as Obama cites.
Thanks.

Doesn't every soldier contribute to the fabric of America? (Excluding you of course)

Picking cotton?
Do share...

Do you know how much wealth was created by cotton?

All on the backs of those slaves

Interesting Obama should choose to thank them for that.

As to Muslims that fought in the US war for Independance:

On June 17, 1775, Peter Salem (Saleem) born (1750?-1816) a former slave who fought in the Battle of Bunker Hill. The battle was fought at Breed’s Hill according to one story, the colonial troops were near defeat, and British Major John Pitcairn ordered them to surrender. Salem then stepped forward and shot Pitcairn. Pitcairn later died of the wound. Peter Salem got awarded for fighting in the Revolutionary War, and he also fought at Lexington. Peter Salem and Salem (Saleem) Poor were honored for their bravery.

From 1774–1783 there were at least six people with Islamic names who fought in the Revolutionary War as colonial soldiers. One of them was Yusuf Ben Ali, also known as Joseph (Benenhali) Benhaley, who fought with General Sumter in South Carolina. After the war, General Sumter took Joseph Benhaley with him inland to Stateburg where they settled down. Joseph Benhaley’s name appeared in the 1790 census of Sumter County. Revolutionary records also show that there was a Bampett Muhamed who was a Corporal in the Revolutionary Army, from 1775-1783 in Virginia. Francis Saba was listed as a sergeant with the Continental Troops in roll 132, 1775-1783, and Joseph Saba was listed as a Fifer in the Continental Troops roll 132, 1775-1783.

In 1777 Morocco becomes the first country to acknowledge America’s independence as a new country.

Last edited:
Only ignorant person doesn't know about close connections between Obama and Muslims.
And now when he faces with threat to be overthrown and lose his office , it's good time for him to gain his credit back among Muslim Brotherhood, which is the one to give him shelter in case of emergency.

images

Forum List

Back