Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

Your love for Muslims - dear God. Nausiating. Seriously.
They'd slit your fucking throat in a heartbeat and post it on You Tube, dumbass. Same as a gang of your beloved blacks in a dark alley of New York City.

These people don't give a rat's ass about you - ever.

Idiot.

Why would you hate the millions of honest hardworking Muslims in this country?

You are one sick fuck. Not kidding........one sick fuck

You love and worship a group of people who kill Americans and I'm sick? Dude - you are one seriously fucked up individual. Seek help. Perhaps Obamacare can help you out, or the local soup kitchen. Try an AA meeting or two as well. Good luck .

The loyal Muslim citizens of America are not involved in "killing Americans" any more than any other group. Especially overweight racist assholes such as yourself

You love and worship a group of people who kill Americans and I'm sick? Dude - you are one seriously fucked up individual. Seek help. Perhaps Obamacare can help you out, or the local soup kitchen. Try an AA meeting or two as well. Good luck .

The loyal Muslim citizens of America are not involved in "killing Americans" any more than any other group. Especially overweight racist assholes such as yourself

Blow it out your traitorous ass

They'd slit your fucking throat in a heartbeat and post it on You Tube, dumbass. Same as a gang of your beloved blacks in a dark alley of New York City.

Idiot.

Christians kill Americans all the time. Are you really that stupid?

Idiot.

You love and worship a group of people who kill Americans

That applies to U.S.-based militias.

That applies to gun nuts who shoot up movie theaters, parking lots, and elementary schools.

Look it up: more than 70% like it or want it improved.

Less than 30% want it gone.

Ask all you want.

39.8 percent approval rate for Obamacare as an average of several polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

You are so easy to refute.

Perhaps if Obama went about it a different way, i.e. SOLD the idea to America, got incredible buy-in, vs. having nitwit elitists like Pelosi and Harry Reid who have never paid for anything in their lives, shoving it down our throats.

That 60.2 remainder includes almost 1/2 that think it does not far enough.

They want it improved, not repealed, exactly what I am saying.

ACA is no longer a meaningful card for the GOP to play in many races.

E
What does flying have to do with Christians killing people? Are you trying to deflect?

Not at all, stupid. Do you need a simpler analogy?

No. I need you to respond to my post telling you Christians kill Americans as well instead of deflecting moron.

Youve got some nerve you fucking hypocrite. All you do is deflect. Dont worry, ill remind you of this post ALL THE TIME now whenever you deflect.

E
Not at all, stupid. Do you need a simpler analogy?

No. I need you to respond to my post telling you Christians kill Americans as well instead of deflecting moron.

Youve got some nerve you fucking hypocrite. All you do is deflect. Dont worry, ill remind you of this post ALL THE TIME now whenever you deflect.

Dont have an emotional break down sissy. I never deflect. You just dont get to ask stupid questions and get an answer like the moron that begged you to help him. :lol:

You love and worship a group of people who kill Americans

That applies to U.S.-based militias.

That applies to gun nuts who shoot up movie theaters, parking lots, and elementary schools.

Yup, the mentally-ill do a bit of shooting, but then all of that doesn't compare to one week in Chicago.

Yup, the mentally-ill do a bit of shooting, but then all of that doesn't compare to one week in Chicago.

True - in a gun-free city, by the way.
In fact - all these shootings by kooks - they're all in gun-free zones, i.e. schools, airports, shopping malls, etc.
How's that "Gun Free Zone" bullshit working out Libberhoids??

True - in a gun-free city, by the way.
In fact - all these shootings by kooks - they're all in gun-free zones, i.e. schools, airports, shopping malls, etc.
How's that "Gun Free Zone" bullshit working out Libberhoids??

works out great for the bad guy

Forum List

Back