Obama nominates openly gay man to lead Army

Is this for "show"? Or is he the most qualified person?
Your own link says this:
Fanning has served as the deputy undersecretary and deputy chief management officer for the Department of the Navy, deputy director of the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism, undersecretary of the Air Force, and later as the acting U.S. secretary of the Air Force. Most recently he served as chief of staff to the secretary of Defense and acting undersecretary of the Army.

Your own link says this:
Fanning has served as the deputy undersecretary and deputy chief management officer for the Department of the Navy, deputy director of the Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism, undersecretary of the Air Force, and later as the acting U.S. secretary of the Air Force. Most recently he served as chief of staff to the secretary of Defense and acting undersecretary of the Army.
Yeahbut...gay!

Right Ime sure he's the most qualified man for the job....it just so happens he's gay....like the the last person hussein nominated just happened to be a women....and the time before that he just so happened to nominate a black...and the before that a native American...and then before that a midget. .....

Your own link says this:

I didn't say he wasn't qualified, I asked if he was the MOST qualified. It was a question (dummy)

Why is this an issue?

It's not an issue but something others might want to talk about.
I posed the question whether the was truly the most qualified, or, if he was chosen over the others BECAUSE he is Gay (in light of recent events in the country, where gays and transsexuals are all being glorified) -

I'm not say he's NOT qualified, I'm just asking if we believe he's truly the MOST qualified and/or best choice.

Forum List

Back