Obama not Constitutionally eligible to be President

too fukin' funny and true.

the internet generation(s) are surely delusional in their belief of what is credible, valid and rational on the www.
I take Tests regularly, that are not self-administered...

You?

So you say...

So the Republican leaders in Congress say, unanimously.
So the Republican president says.
So the Republican Vice President says.
So the Republican Supreme Court justices say.
So the Republican Governor of Hawaii says.
So the Republican Chief Justice will say, again, tomorrow around lunch time.

You know that fine line between opinion and delusion?

Look behind you. You crossed it about a hundred miles and 3000 posts back.

So the Republican leaders in Congress say, unanimously.
So the Republican president says.
So the Republican Vice President says.
So the Republican Supreme Court justices say.
So the Republican Governor of Hawaii says.
So the Republican Chief Justice will say, again, tomorrow around lunch time.

You know that fine line between opinion and delusion?

Look behind you. You crossed it about a hundred miles and 3000 posts back.
I will wait for the "Authority", on such Subjects, to Rule on the matter, thank you.

I will wait for the "Authority", on such Subjects, to Rule on the matter, thank you.

So all three branches of the federal government aren't enough authority for you?

So who is going to come to your rescue? Who is above the U.S. government? The International Court of Justice? The Pope? The Dalai Lama? Oprah? God? The Borg Collective?

There's a reason they took this bullcrap out of the real debate section, and put it in the poo-flinging sandbox section. It has no basis in reality.

Resistance is futile!

So all three branches of the federal government aren't enough authority for you?

So who is going to come to your rescue? Who is above the U.S. government? The International Court of Justice? The Pope? The Dalai Lama? Oprah? God? The Borg Collective?

There's a reason they took this bullcrap out of the real debate section, and put it in the poo-flinging sandbox section. It has no basis in reality.

Resistance is futile!
You have heard of the Supreme Court of the United States, right?

It is they that decide such things.

And these questions have never been decided in the context of the Constitution, and will in fact be the first time such a thing has been questioned.

So again, I believe I will leave the decision up to those it has been entrusted to, and not you.

You have heard of the Supreme Court of the United States, right?

It is they that decide such things.

And these questions have never been decided in the context of the Constitution, and will in fact be the first time such a thing has been questioned.

So again, I believe I will leave the decision up to those it has been entrusted to, and not you.

Yet again -- they heard this crap seven times, and rejected it seven times. I know you think that the Court's seven rejections of these petitions have nothing to do with the issue that you have been yammering about, but that betrays an ignorance of how the Court works. When the Supreme Court hears an issue of this kind, they have full leeway to rule on any side issue connected to the case, if they feel that Consitutional issues are at stake. If your issue had any merit, the Court itself would have addressed it when the first seven challenges were raised. They refused to do so. Seven times.

They are not going to turn down seven chances to address the very issue you raise, and then come back and whomp Obama with it after the inauguration.

It's over. Further indulgence in this fantasy is intellectual masturbation and no more.

Forum List

Back