Obama now says, "What we said was...."

If I was more energetic I would locate my post from the other day and repost it...
Like I said then...I do not believe Obama was "lying". I completely believe, as all evidence clearly shows, he was repeating what he was told to say. Obama is the Parrot President. Without Ted Kennedy Obama would have never made it past a two-bit organizer in Chicago. No way no how. Ted Kennedy knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to appoint a front man behind the desk, and the real power was going to come from Democrat leaders in the Senate/House. Which is what happened. Problem was, Ted died and no one knew Obama was an egotistical narcissist. As stated by TOP DEMOCRATS - not Republicans - DEMOCRATS - who have said Obama is not capable of doing his job and essentially gets in the way.
He is a parrot. He said what he was told to say, and is doing it again now.
Whether he knew what the fuck he was talking about or not, he STILL, LIED! Now you can song and dance around that however the hell you want, but he STILL, LIED, PERIOD, and there's no reason to spin that other than if you want to also be a liar for making excuses for obama's lies.

:eusa_eh: Read much?
If you would have read my post beyond the first 8-10 words....you would see that I am not only not making "excuses" but saying what he does is WORSE than lying. It is systematic. He is a part of an organized deception wherein he is the spokesperson.
I don't believe he involves himself in details enough to know it is a lie...he is the f*cking President man....that is worse than a simple lie!! :eusa_hand:
I guess I'll have to highlight what you said to remind you, and that is exactly what I responded to.

And no, I don't believe for one damn second that he didn't know EXACTLY what he was talking about. He KNEW he was LYING, but the man doesn't give a flying FUCK about lying. His entire existence is one huge lie from his forged certificate of birth to his stolen security number to the forged selective service card to the book of lies he supposedly wrote about his supposed father. He has ZERO compulsion about lying.

So quit making left handed, back door, twisted excuses for him.

Last edited:
Whether he knew what the fuck he was talking about or not, he STILL, LIED! Now you can song and dance around that however the hell you want, but he STILL, LIED, PERIOD, and there's no reason to spin that other than if you want to also be a liar for making excuses for obama's lies.

:eusa_eh: Read much?
If you would have read my post beyond the first 8-10 words....you would see that I am not only not making "excuses" but saying what he does is WORSE than lying. It is systematic. He is a part of an organized deception wherein he is the spokesperson.
I don't believe he involves himself in details enough to know it is a lie...he is the f*cking President man....that is worse than a simple lie!! :eusa_hand:
I guess I'll have to highlight what you said to remind you, and that is exactly what I responded to.

And no, I don't believe for one damn second that he didn't know EXACTLY what he was talking about. He KNEW he was LYING, but the man doesn't give a flying FUCK about lying. His entire existence is one huge lie from his forged certificate of birth to his stolen security number to the forged selective service card to the book of lies he supposedly wrote about his supposed father. He has ZERO compulsion about lying.

So quit making left handed, back door, twisted excuses for him.

:lol::lol::lol:
Exactly what I said - you didn't read past the first 8-10 words.
I will stick with the empirical evidence. He is a parrot that was placed in the white house to be the front man for leftist high office Democrats as designed by Ted Kennedy. He lacks the sophistication to know what he is talking about. Political advisers said "say this" - so he said it. Jesus Christ dude, what part of this do you not understand that is far-far-far-far worst than lying.

It would seem America is not buying these lies. Obama's job approval rating just dipped into the 30s:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Christ, that's worse than Bush at the same time in his presidency...without the much maligned war!

What a cluster fuck this is...

Forum List

Back