Obama: October 2012: “The 1980s called, and they want their foreign policy back.”, Biden: “Its not 1956.”

I am not sure these guys were correct.

Is Russian NOT A GEOPOLITICAL THREAT?

Since when exactly?

I was born in 1954. They have been a geopolitical threat ever since I have been alive.

Obama said the cold war was over.

When did it start back up?

It seems to me it never ended.

If the cold war was over, what was the date and incident that cuased it to return?

The Biden inauguration?

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be president......I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him."
Joe Biden 2020

Joey has this covered.
Joe stood toe to toe with the Queen and the Pope and he shit himself both times. Nobody believes he could possibly stand toe to toe with Putin. He's a senile pussy.

Obama said the cold war was over.

When did it start back up?

It seems to me it never ended.

If the cold war was over, what was the date and incident that cuased it to return?

The Biden inauguration?
He and every other US President and any NATO country that thought were wrong. Vlad didn't get the memo or would have lied. It never ended.

He and every other US President and any NATO country that thought were wrong. Vlad didn't get the memo or would have lied. It never ended.

This seems to be the case.

Trump blew up a shitload of Russian assets in Syria.

Putin kept his head down after that.

Anyone who thought Putin was scared of Biden is a fucking dipshit.

Any reasonable person must look at those clips and just shake their heads.

Having Biden on the payroll of Ukraine, China, and Russia is a problem.

This seems to be the case.

Trump blew up a shitload of Russian assets in Syria.

Putin kept his head down after that.

Anyone who thought Putin was scared of Biden is a fucking dipshit.
As was anybody that think Trump wasn't in his pocket. He stated many times, how he admired him, and kim, and the murderous Saudi prince. Trump favors strongman totalitarian regimes, their leaders and would have been one himself, if the January 6 insurrection against free elections by the constitution had not failed.

As was anybody that think Trump wasn't in his pocket. He stated many times, how he admired him, and kim, and the murderous Saudi prince. Trump favors strongman totalitarian regimes, their leaders and would have been one himself, if the January 6 insurrection against free elections by the constitution had not failed.

Yes. That group of people almost were in charge of the entire nation. Military, the banking system, all levels of state and local governments….everything. That guy with the horn hat was almost your master.

Forum List

Back