Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
So they were spying on Trump.
Wiretapping is just semantics.
The dems are in a tough spot. They've got to do everything they can to get the story to fit their narrative.
Creating a list of documents' serial numbers is not "spying".

But unmasking Trump's guys is "illegal spying". Many of the illegal documents didn't even have Russians on them. I hope there is a Grand Jury and Farkas is the 1st witness called. Then they can prove that Obama used the Intel agencies to illegally spy on the next admin. The MSM just loves "leaks" so they are cheering, even though the leakers will do 10-years...

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
The dems are in a tough spot. They've got to do everything they can to get the story to fit their narrative.

But unmasking Trump's guys is "illegal spying". Many of the illegal documents didn't even have Russians on them. I hope there is a Grand Jury and Farkas is the 1st witness called. Then they can prove that Obama used the Intel agencies to illegally spy on the next admin. The MSM just loves "leaks" so they are cheering, even though the leakers will do 10-years...
Can you find me a law that defines "spying"? And what documents are you talking about? And who told you that these mystery documents have "no Russians "in them?

Thank you America for electing a republican president and senate so we can have conservatives on the SCOTUS.

If those documents show spying they made a nice road map for us to use, for putting them in prison.. Nunes was using that list and found evidence of espionage and constitutional violations.

Let me say, Thank You for the map

Can you find me a law that defines "spying"? And what documents are you talking about? And who told you that these mystery documents have "no Russians "in them?

You don't follow the known facts very well.. The unmasked intel documents HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA OR HACKING.

Thank you Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for being such pathetic opposition leaders.

If they're pathetic leaders, what does that make McConnell and Speaker Ryan? They own Congress and it seems we're being led into another gov't shutdown because they don't have a handle on their own multi-caucus! Absolutely nothing's been passed except maybe the renaming of a post office! These losers, with the whole of DC under their control, can't get a thing done! The Republicans tried to "repeal & replace" Obamacare and Trump promised that would be their first piece of legislation! Congress sent over 60 of those lame BILLS to Obama knowing he'd VETO it, but when they have the actual power, NOTHING! FAILURE! Call me when they pass something meaningful! :9: :anj_stfu: :blahblah:

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect ThemThank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
So they were spying on Trump.Wiretapping is just semantics.The dems are in a tough spot. They've got to do everything they can to get the story to fit their narrative.
Depends on why you did it. Obama came into power with an agenda to serve a few groups, and to disrupt and find out anything he could about white power, and how to start the dismantling of it. With this thinking, him and his crew had to have spying as part of his learning how to implement his so called fundemental change he wanted, along with the placement of his minions in high places in order to seal all the exits, take no prisoners, and seal the deal for years to come. It is exactly what happens when the nation elects a radical with a separatist agenda to then be embarked upon for years to come.

If the LIBS are in such disarray, why is Trump and his Republican Congress floundering? They had a readymade excuse that anything passed by them could be VETO'd when Obama was Prez! What's the reason now with a Republican bonehead in the POTUS chair? They still have gotten NOTHING DONE! HOW weak is that? No amount of badmouthing Trump or the b!tchin' about what Obama admin.did to protect the country from this Manchurian (Ruskie) Candidate can change how inept, incompetent, and impotent all those losers have shown themselves to be when in complete charge of DC! They probably won't even be able to eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood because they'll need Dems to help raise the Nat'l Debt limit and passing of the next budget; all due by the end of April! Without Schumer and Pelosi, Republicans will wind up presiding over "shutting down the gov't" one more time! What a collection of idiots! :blahblah::ahole-1:
Actually a whole hell of a lot has been done.. But the lying libtards wont report it.

The Obama fascist climate change lie has been defunded and the control dismantled. Sensible ME policy has been implemented even though dimocrats tried to block the refugee brakes being put on but it was just done another ways and defunded.

Funny how you guys whined about Obama and his Executive Orders; that's all you losers have been able to do since taking over! You already dropped the ball on repealing Obamacare! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :argue:
I'm glad we still have obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

If the LIBS are in such disarray, why is Trump and his Republican Congress floundering? They had a readymade excuse that anything passed by them could be VETO'd when Obama was Prez! What's the reason now with a Republican bonehead in the POTUS chair? They still have gotten NOTHING DONE! HOW weak is that? No amount of badmouthing Trump or the b!tchin' about what Obama admin.did to protect the country from this Manchurian (Ruskie) Candidate can change how inept, incompetent, and impotent all those losers have shown themselves to be when in complete charge of DC! They probably won't even be able to eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood because they'll need Dems to help raise the Nat'l Debt limit and passing of the next budget; all due by the end of April! Without Schumer and Pelosi, Republicans will wind up presiding over "shutting down the gov't" one more time! What a collection of idiots! :blahblah::ahole-1:
Actually a whole hell of a lot has been done.. But the lying libtards wont report it.

The Obama fascist climate change lie has been defunded and the control dismantled. Sensible ME policy has been implemented even though dimocrats tried to block the refugee brakes being put on but it was just done another ways and defunded.

Funny how you guys whined about Obama and his Executive Orders; that's all you losers have been able to do since taking over! You already dropped the ball on repealing Obamacare! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :argue:

I'm glad we still have Obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the Democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:

I'm glad we still have Obamacare, because it's fixing to fail, and the Democrats own it 100%. That will give us more seats in 2018. Thanks Obama!

I'm sure you believe that, but it's only the propaganda perpetrated by Republicans! If anything fails from here on out, it's all on them because they're in charge! They have the power to repeal or fix it and if they don't, all the blame will go to the loser Rep. Party! Thanks! :funnyface: :haha: :happy-1::woohoo:
Not one republican voted for it. Hence the name obamacare.

Not one Republican voted for it. Hence the name Obamacare.

Keep deluding yourself! Like I said earlier, anything that goes wrong, including shutting down gov't will be on you guys! :blahblah:

And Today the Liberal shit for media has changed the meme to CLIMATE CHANGE... hmmmmmm now why would they do that?

Keep deluding yourself! Like I said earlier, anything that goes wrong, including shutting down gov't will be on you guys! :blahblah:
So you think that Republicans would be able to sell the American public that liberals are responsible for the failure of Obamacare when you have 2 branches of government under your watch? While your own plan didn't even get passed the house? While that plan was proven to make more people uninsured? Not to mention that the failure of Obamacare would be a direct result of Republicans actively pursuing that failure by not promoting people to enroll. Now I don't underestimate the potential of the American people to be stupid, but the failure of Obamacare will hit the Republican base the hardest so it will be a hard sell to blame the party NOT in charge.

So you think that Republicans would be able to sell the American public that liberals are responsible for the failure of Obamacare when you have 2 branches of government under your watch? While your own plan didn't even get passed the house? While that plan was proven to make more people uninsured? Not to mention that the failure of Obamacare would be a direct result of Republicans actively pursuing that failure by not promoting people to enroll. Now I don't underestimate the potential of the American people to be stupid, but the failure of Obamacare will hit the Republican base the hardest so it will be a hard sell to blame the party NOT in charge.
In one word... YES!

Only democrats voted FOR it..

Only democrats (and forty idiot hard liner Republicans) choose not to assist with its repeals and fixing it.

SO it is wholly owned by democrats at this point.. it's failure will be on their heads later this fall when 17 states no longer have even one insurer, offering insurance in over 1/3 of us counties.

Four of those states have in trouble democrat senators and 4 more have expanded medicaid in their states that is about to implode on itself.

SO we potentially have 8 senate seats up for grabs to take from Democrats.

Last edited:

The one thing all the intercepts had in common is they were FISA or Court wiretaps of Russians, Terrorists, or Criminals. So saying most of them weren't caught talking to Russians, only leaves they were talking to terrorists or criminals. Which makes Trumps associates even dirtier than we thought they were.

So you think that Republicans would be able to sell the American public that liberals are responsible for the failure of Obamacare when you have 2 branches of government under your watch? While your own plan didn't even get passed the house? While that plan was proven to make more people uninsured? Not to mention that the failure of Obamacare would be a direct result of Republicans actively pursuing that failure by not promoting people to enroll.

Medicare, Social Security, you name it, they were all amended to make them work. Republicans refused to fix Obamacare in order to make it work better. If social security had to work unchanged, under its original rules it would be a disaster too.

In one word... YES!

Only democrats voted FOR it..

Only democrats (and forty idiot hard liner Republicans) choose not to assist with its repeals and fixing it.

SO it is wholly owned by democrats at this point.. it's failure will be on their heads later this fall when 17 states no longer have even one insurer offering insurance in of 1/3 of us counties.

Four of those states have in trouble democrat senators and 4 more have expanded medicaid in their states that is about to implode on itself.

SO we potentially have 8 senate seats up for grabs to take from Democrats.
Lol there is a reason mid terms usually go against the ruling party. It's hard to sell people that the stuff that goes wrong is actually the fault of the people previously in power. How much credit did Obama get for getting the horrendous effects of the banking crisis under control? I think the argument was that the growth experienced under Obama wasn't sufficient. People tend to blame the ruling, not the opposition party for stuff going wrong in their lives. That's why I called it a hard sell.

Yeeeeeah...propaganda,thats it,it's propaganda.:blahblah:
How to rescue Obamacare as insurers drop out

Of course they did. When you know that you're being succeeded by a criminal enterprise, it's the least you can do.

Forum List

Back