🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

I dont know if this question was asked but why would barry and company need to "protect" this info?
Shouldnt they have released it immediately upon discovery?

Lahota, would you physically go down on Obama or do you just do so in the abstract?

Thank you Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi for being such pathetic opposition leaders.

If they're pathetic leaders, what does that make McConnell and Speaker Ryan? They own Congress and it seems we're being led into another gov't shutdown because they don't have a handle on their own multi-caucus! Absolutely nothing's been passed except maybe the renaming of a post office! These losers, with the whole of DC under their control, can't get a thing done! The Republicans tried to "repeal & replace" Obamacare and Trump promised that would be their first piece of legislation! Congress sent over 60 of those lame BILLS to Obama knowing he'd VETO it, but when they have the actual power, NOTHING! FAILURE! Call me when they pass something meaningful! :9: :anj_stfu: :blahblah:

It is the total lack of trustworthiness and the apparent stupidity of the democrats that got the disorganized and internally fighting GOP.......let's count:

1. Won the White House they were supposed to lose.
2. Kept the senate they were supposed to lose.
3. Kept the house they were supposed to keep.
4. The choice of the next justice for the SCOTUS

That the GOP is failing is not a surprise to me. I know they are not a monolith. I also know Trump is a moron (a lesser moron than Hillary...but still a moron).

They have time to work on replacing Obamacare with something useful.

They have time to do other things.

But, if they do nothing....I am O.K. with that. The federal government does very little well. So the less they do, the better off we are.

Talk about convoluted propaganda. Stalinist Russia couldn't do any better and the left slurps it up like pablum. Now they say the Obama administration spied on Trump and leaked information "because they wanted to keep the documents secret". Go figure.

If the LIBS are in such disarray, why is Trump and his Republican Congress floundering? They had a readymade excuse that anything passed by them could be VETO'd when Obama was Prez! What's the reason now with a Republican bonehead in the POTUS chair? They still have gotten NOTHING DONE! HOW weak is that? No amount of badmouthing Trump or the b!tchin' about what Obama admin.did to protect the country from this Manchurian (Ruskie) Candidate can change how inept, incompetent, and impotent all those losers have shown themselves to be when in complete charge of DC! They probably won't even be able to eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood because they'll need Dems to help raise the Nat'l Debt limit and passing of the next budget; all due by the end of April! Without Schumer and Pelosi, Republicans will wind up presiding over "shutting down the gov't" one more time! What a collection of idiots! :blahblah::ahole-1:
Actually a whole hell of a lot has been done.. But the lying libtards wont report it.

The Obama fascist climate change lie has been defunded and the control dismantled. Sensible ME policy has been implemented even though dimocrats tried to block the refugee brakes being put on but it was just done another ways and defunded.

Funny how you guys whined about Obama and his Executive Orders; that's all you losers have been able to do since taking over! You already dropped the ball on repealing Obamacare! :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :argue:

And they will continue to drop the ball for at least four years.

We had morons in government under Bush.

We had morons in government under Obama.

The morons include Bush and Obama.

And we have morons now.

But the left wants to put them in charge of our healthcare !!!

That is truly incredible logic.

:slap:

Talk about convoluted propaganda. Stalinist Russia couldn't do any better and the left slurps it up like pablum. Now they say the Obama administration spied on Trump and leaked information "because they wanted to keep the documents secret". Go figure.

No, sparky, President Obama had the Trump-Russia documents cataloged by serial numbers to keep them SAFE from destruction. BTW, do you think Adolf Trump would have destroyed any documents that supported any of his conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies? Think about it...

But unmasking Trump's guys is "illegal spying". Many of the illegal documents didn't even have Russians on them. I hope there is a Grand Jury and Farkas is the 1st witness called. Then they can prove that Obama used the Intel agencies to illegally spy on the next admin. The MSM just loves "leaks" so they are cheering, even though the leakers will do 10-years...

The one thing all the intercepts had in common is they were FISA or Court wiretaps of Russians, Terrorists, or Criminals. So saying most of them weren't caught talking to Russians, only leaves they were talking to terrorists or criminals. Which makes Trumps associates even dirtier than we thought they were.
. Good grief.. Get a grip.. You take your meds today or were they rejected by your Obama care ? LOL

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
lol So why were they kept secret?

No, sparky, President Obama had the Trump-Russia documents cataloged by serial numbers to keep them SAFE from destruction. BTW, do you think Adolf Trump would have destroyed any documents that supported any of his conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies? Think about it...

This is what happens when you make enemies for no other reason but to be a bully! Obama wanted to help Trump become a decent President, but he was having none of it! Insulting the man as he walks out the door and continuing to blame stuff on him long after he's left office! I'm so glad Obama's people catalogued that stuff because we all know Bannon would have had a bonfire by now! Someone on the news is pretty sure there are indictments to come down; NO BS! I can't wait! :321: :biggrin:

I dont know if this question was asked but why would barry and company need to "protect" this info?
. For the express purpose of what they hoped it would do currently I'm guessing... They wanted to get it released in dribbles be it here or there in order to try and do the most damage possible to Trump and his administration in the form of a death by a thousand cuts ? And this was just because it is said to exist, and not so much about it's content right ?

President Obama didn't release it because he didn't want to influence/taint the election - like Trump, Russia, Wikileaks, and Comey did. So instead - he wanted to make sure all the documents were preserved and protected for future reference and investigation.

President Obama didn't release it because he didn't want to influence/taint the election - like Trump, Russia, Wikileaks, and Comey did. So instead - he wanted to make sure all the documents were preserved and protected for future reference and investigation.

Or could it be that he knew Trump was going to win.
Which I find more likely considering he signed this EO.....
Did Obama Expand the NSA's Power So Trump Couldn't Go Further?

So what? Did you read the article?

It was an obvious attempt to spread a bunch of fake news to as many as possible so it could be spread and disclosed by barry holdovers.
And again,the info disseminated had nothing to do with russia.

Obama administration officials were so concerned about what would happen to key classified documents related to the Russia probe once President Trump took office that they created a list of document serial numbers to give to senior members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, a former Obama official told NBC News.

More: Obama Officials Made List of Secret Russia Probe Documents To Protect Them

Thank you, President Obama! History will judge you kindly for this great act of patriotism!
Damn Lakota you just admitted Obama was spying on Trump.

Gathering and organizing available Intel is not spying. It was being archived so as to protect it from conveniently disappearing under the new Trump admin.

Obama confirming that he spied on Trump. Awesome

It was an obvious attempt to spread a bunch of fake news to as many as possible so it could be spread and disclosed by barry holdovers.
And again,the info disseminated had nothing to do with russia.

Really? Have you seen the intel?

Obama confirming that he spied on Trump. Awesome

Yep, he confirmed that he engaged in a perfectly legal activity.

So they made a list of the document numbers for the evidence in the Russian interference investigation that they had collected and gave it to all the members of the Intelligence committees in both the House and the Senate.

WHAT in the world is wrong with that....?

Seems like they simply gave the two Intelligence committees a head start on what to examine? Again, what is wrong with that....?

Forum List

Back