Obama on Ebola Epidemic: We Faced End of the World

because there wasn't any that's why. he knows that, and is purely making up fiction again. they don't even know what the virus looks like.
Well there's a perspective I haven't seen before
look it up on the world wide web thingy, It's funny how easy you can be manipulated bubba.
K

original.jpg

2014_EbolaDiagramSmall.png
haaaaaa, no one has ever seen it. That is just a worm on a slide.
ebola microscope - Google Search
BTW, how do you know that is ebola, cause someone told you it was right? hhahahahahaahaha what a duped fool you libturds are.

they don't even know what the virus looks like.
eipeud.jpg
can't see your photo until I'm out of work. Your post originates from a source I can't get at during business hours.
It's just a grub. Like from Lion King. Probably.
yeah, most likely the fact is you have no idea what that is. Do you? someone tells you, see here it is. and you just go ok. funny shit the totally irrelevants.

Well there's a perspective I haven't seen before
look it up on the world wide web thingy, It's funny how easy you can be manipulated bubba.
K

original.jpg

BTW, how do you know that is ebola, cause someone told you it was right? hhahahahahaahaha what a duped fool you libturds are.
Ya bro. It's probably just a shoe string someone photoshopped.

Oh, well, if jc456 says they don't know what the virus looks like, then all those scientists are in a conspiracy. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Orrrr...jc456 is a retard.

Occam's Razor just cut your throat, dude.

I remember all the pants shitters screaming in terror over Ebola. Running to and fro, shitting themselves. I even invented a term for their panic: Ebolysteria.

K

original.jpg

sorry bro, but you can't prove it can you? you merely post it because someone said it was. Yet the actual science says it doesn't exist. so, you go with your photo, you can even hang it in your room, I couldn't care less. I know, there is no such virus that has been found because no one will say where it originated and how it came to be.

Enjoy your scare.

the hits just keep coming ... EBOLA !!!!

too ad RW's aren't afraid of having shit-for-brains.

You can catch Ebolysteria just from talking or listening to someone with Ebolysteria if your intellectual system is not immunized with critical thinking skills. Watch out!

Oh...and here's one for jc456:
Sufferers of Ebolysteria get their "facts" about Ebola from political pundits, not the medical experts.

Symptoms of Ebolysteria:

1. Fevered and delusional thinking.

2. Shit for brains.

3. Shit in pants.

4. Manufactured bullshit in mouth.

If you or anyone you know is displaying one or more of these symptoms, quarantine them and report to a course in Logic or Critical Thinking immediately.

WARNING: Fox News is a known vector of Ebolysteria. Other vectors may include Breitbart, infowars, CNS News, The Washington Times, Newsmax, and investors.com.

sorry bro, but you can't prove it can you? you merely post it because someone said it was. Yet the actual science says it doesn't exist. so, you go with your photo, you can even hang it in your room, I couldn't care less. I know, there is no such virus that has been found because no one will say where it originated and how it came to be.

Enjoy your scare.

You want to see scared? Go check for the posts by republicans in the weeks before last year's election (not after, because their hysteria suspiciously vanished the second the election was over).

What's truly funny, is that the reaction from the president during the supposed outbreak was consistent with it doesn't exist. Why would any sane human allow someone to fly with others with such a deadly virus, ewwwwwwwwwww. No flight restrictions, they let supposed carriers into the country. how foolish is that if the virus is soooooooooo wicked? But you brainless drones fly around controlled by the pilot in the White House.

You can catch Ebolysteria just from talking or listening to someone with Ebolysteria if your intellectual system is not immunized with critical thinking skills. Watch out!

Oh...and here's one for jc456:
Sufferers of Ebolysteria get their "facts" about Ebola from political pundits, not the medical experts.

Symptoms of Ebolysteria:

1. Fevered and delusional thinking.

2. Shit for brains.

3. Shit in pants.

4. Manufactured bullshit in mouth.

If you or anyone you know is displaying one or more of these symptoms, quarantine them and report to a course in Logic or Critical Thinking immediately.

WARNING: Fox News is a known vector of Ebolysteria. Other vectors may include Breitbart, infowars, CNS News, The Washington Times, Newsmax, and investors.com.
But Dear Leader saying the world could have ended is not hysteria.

Good sheeple.

It was the Right which was in an end-of-the-world panic. And when Obama acted decisively and sent troops to get the outbreak under control, they had shit fits about that. They wanted us to bury our heads in the sand, which would have ensured a much bigger worldwide outbreak.

Idiots.

After screaming about the end of the world, they don't want to give him credit for stopping it.

Go figure.

Enjoy your scare.

You want to see scared? Go check for the posts by republicans in the weeks before last year's election (not after, because their hysteria suspiciously vanished the second the election was over).
why do I care?

It was the Right which was in an end-of-the-world panic. And when Obama acted decisively and sent troops to get the outbreak under control, they had shit fits about that. They wanted us to bury our heads in the sand, which would have ensured a much bigger worldwide outbreak.

Idiots.

After screaming about the end of the world, they don't want to give him credit for stopping it.

Go figure.
stopping what, a non existent virus? hahahahaahhhahahahahaha

Enjoy your scare.

Obviously people had the right to be scared.
The world could have ended!

Forum List

Back