Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
Yep, and comparing Bush's popularity to Obama is on topic. So, stop being a little bitch about it.

There's just no correlation. You're the one being a little bitch and going down a bitch hole.

Leave Palin out of it, let's stay on topic.

Comparing the popularity of our current President to the previous is indeed on topic to the current President's popularity.

FT_15.06.23.Obama_.Western.Europe2.png

You voted for the unpopular guy, right? And now you want to claim that your local shithole likes Putin more than Obama. Neat.

Yep, and comparing Bush's popularity to Obama is on topic. So, stop being a little bitch about it.

There's just no correlation. You're the one being a little bitch and going down a bitch hole.

Leave Palin out of it, let's stay on topic.

Comparing the popularity of our current President to the previous is indeed on topic to the current President's popularity.

Again, popularity is not the measure. It's an analysis of who is better straight up, Putin or what's his face. And if there were a correlation, you'd have made your damn point already. Nay, you just want a Bush vs. Obama spat as if it'd somehow prove something. I know your juvenile playbook, dickface.

meh.

Seems like there are many who think Putin is more of a leader than Obama. Just google.

Enjoy!

I like Putin. So..if that makes me a traitor....so be it.

Yup. It does make you a traitor. An ignorant POS too. Get the fuck out of America, stop polluting our county and move to Russia.
Calm down dude. The question was: "Who is the better leader..." Putin is for his country and his nation. It is hard to compare the two countries because Russia is not only a country but also a nation. The U.S. is a country but not a nation and the current president does everything in his power to make sure the U.S. would never become the American Nation. Your tantrum is not justified but be and asshole if that's what floats your boat.

Forum List

Back