Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
United States top allies: Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Japan, Canada etc.

Russia: India, China, Belarus, Iran and Syria.

Hmm, I choose team Obama.

So, you're giving credit for pre-existing allies to Obama? All's Obama did was go on a jihad against Jews and Christians in the Middle East.

No, Obama is the leader of the free world hence Team Obama. Just like Putin inherited many of his allies.

How many Jew and Christians has Obama killed or do you just like to throw out ridiculous statements?

2014_03_08_100100_6_image005.jpg

Of course you do.
:itsok:

And you choose oppressive regimes like China, Iran and Russia.

China and Iran love Obama, dude. Well, they certainly love the fact that he allows their regimes to screw us over, anyhow. They still bitch slap him after the fact like the pimps they are.

I don't think the governments of either country care for Obama. The people probably don't have a half bad view of him though.

They are Putin's allies after all but somehow you don't care about that. Most Putin fanboys don't.

No, Obama is the leader of the free world hence Team Obama. Just like Putin inherited many of his allies.

How many Jew and Christians has Obama killed or do you just like to throw out ridiculous statements?

"The leader of the free world" :lmao:

I could tell you it's in the thousands as far as Jews and Christians in the mideast goes. Of course, many millions more of Americans will have their lives ended sooner thanks to Obacare, too. He'll go down as the worst president ever, honestly.

I don't think the governments of either country care for Obama. The people probably don't have a half bad view of him though.

Well, as long as Obama's winning popularity contests in other countries n' all. Though, you'd frankly be wrong about that, anyhow.

"The leader of the free world" :lmao:

I could tell you it's in the thousands as far as Jews and Christians in the mideast goes. Of course, many millions more of Americans will have their lives ended sooner thanks to Obacare, too. He'll go down as the worst president ever, honestly.

You guys are desperate to put Obama in the same box everyone else threw W. in. Or, is this where you claimed you didn't vote for him?

You guys are desperate to put Obama in the same box everyone else threw W. in. Or, is this where you claimed you didn't vote for him?

This is where I claim you'd want nothing more than to take this discussion "off topic" and make it about Bush.

It's not about Bush other than to compare him to Obama's in popularity. You voted for Bush, right?

Well, as long as Obama's winning popularity contests in other countries n' all. Though, you'd frankly be wrong about that, anyhow.

Seems to be doing OK.

FT_15.06.23.Obama_.Western.Europe2.png

You voted for Bush, right?

And thus we see firsthand why Europe is turning into a third world shit hole in many sectors. "No Go Zones" :lmao:

Seems to be doing OK.

FT_15.06.23.Obama_.Western.Europe2.png

You voted for Bush, right?

And thus we see firsthand why Europe is turning into a third world shit hole in many sectors. "No Go Zones" :lmao:

'No Go Zones' are so 2015 in conspiracy theories.

Is Iran a No Go Zone? You know...cuz they are Putin's allies.

'No Go Zones' are so 2015 in conspiracy theories.

Is Iran a No Go Zone? You know...cuz they are Putin's allies.

Frankly, they are. People ain't taking holidays in Tehran.

And no go zones are terms used by government and police officials, fucktard.

Forum List

Back