Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
A few someones have major butthurt that Putin is liked more than Obama. lol

Too funny.:lol:

What do you like about Putin? How he stands up to the press?
He loves his country. I admire that. Even if they are considered "the enemy". If we had a POTUS like Putin, we would admire him, right? So Russians admire Putin for the same reason. And I do as well because he puts his country first.

He also is a man and acts like one. Secure in himself, strong, a leader. MAN. Not a pussy boy.

You don't think Obama loves his country? Obama loves his country more, like every other President that we have more freedoms, more economic capital and more success than your average Russian citizens. I have no idea why anyone would want to live in Russia over the US or would want to live in a country run by someone like Putin where you're only allowed to say so much.

Putin represents everything America is better than.

It's actually post #96 from about 32 minutes ago. I can't help it if you lie, I point it out to you and then you choose to disregard it. I kind of expect it.

Yea, well that should show you how seriously I take your cheap insult tack-ons; seeing as how I didn't bother to read it.

Me pointing out you lying is a cheap insult? You get to own it.

Once again, you're a real fucking genius. I used the term cheap insult before you brought up this "lie".

Believe it or not, it's not germane.

I swear you're just a big bag of deuche. You prosecute a tiny matter and then call it not germane. If you don't undertand how losery that is, I can honestly see why you have these constant issues with people.

You're extremely dull and now way, way off topic.

He loves his country. I admire that. Even if they are considered "the enemy". If we had a POTUS like Putin, we would admire him, right? So Russians admire Putin for the same reason. And I do as well because he puts his country first.

He also is a man and acts like one. Secure in himself, strong, a leader. MAN. Not a pussy boy.

You don't think Obama loves his country? Obama loves his country more, like every other President that we have more freedoms, more economic capital and more success than your average Russian citizens. I have no idea why anyone would want to live in Russia over the US or would want to live in a country run by someone like Putin where you're only allowed to say so much.

But that's not any thanks to Obama, tbh. That's just the moral backbone that keeps his sorry ass in check.

Yea, well that should show you how seriously I take your cheap insult tack-ons; seeing as how I didn't bother to read it.

Once again, you're a real fucking genius. I used the term cheap insult before you brought up this "lie".

I swear you're just a big bag of deuche. You prosecute a tiny matter and then call it not germane. If you don't undertand how losery that is, I can honestly see why you have these constant issues with people.

If being off topic is a huge concern for you, then I am okay with you STFU. Actually, I'm okay with you STFU either way.

If being off topic is a huge concern for you, then I am okay with you STFU. Actually, I'm okay with you STFU either way.

Come one, get back on topic, I don't care about grammar or you being on ritalin or whatever your issue is. Let's talk about you being a fan of Putin. Like in a hardcore kind of way.

Are you dense? Where did I say I wanted to live in Russia? Where did ANYONE in this thread that did the poll state they wanted to live in Russia? Shall I wait?

Read my post again. I SAID....are you paying attention?....RUSSIANS admire their leader. RUSSIANS love their country and love what he does for that country. Some might not be too happy, but the same can be said for any country and any leader.
And no..I don't think Obama loves this country. He has shown the exact opposite in my opinion. And that is exactly that...just my opinion. You own mileage may vary.

Come one, get back on topic, I don't care about grammar or you being on ritalin or whatever your issue is. Let's talk about you being a fan of Putin. Like in a hardcore kind of way.

Eat my ass and tell me if Putin or Obama are inside. Maybe, you'll find your topic.

Are you dense? Where did I say I wanted to live in Russia? Where did ANYONE in this thread that did the poll state they wanted to live in Russia? Shall I wait?

Read my post again. I SAID....are you paying attention?....RUSSIANS admire their leader. RUSSIANS love their country and love what he does for that country. Some might not be too happy, but the same can be said for any country and any leader.
And no..I don't think Obama loves this country. He has shown the exact opposite in my opinion. And that is exactly that...just my opinion. You own mileage may vary.

This bag of deuche loves to argue sh** that people don't say.

Why wouldn't you want to live in Russia with such a great leader? Isn't Russia better?

BTW, I don't give two fucks what Russians think, their media is more restrictive/pro-state than ours is.

What makes you think Obama doesn't love his country? Hell, I think George W. Bush was a horrible president that I disagreed with immensely, I still think he loved the United States.

I think you should give Russia a chance, at least go see how their middle class lives.

The poll is not only indicative of just how stupid the right is on this forum, but is a very clear reflection of just how far to the right those who voted "Putin" really are. Very disturbing.

Eat my ass and tell me if Putin or Obama are inside. Maybe, you'll find your topic.

I bet the three of us in your ass is a real fantasy of yours. Still off topic though.

This bag of deuche loves to argue sh** that people don't say.

What's a deuche?

Forum List

Back