Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
You started a pro-Putin thread

Nope. I put forth a survey. The results just make you cry.

Why would that be? I already know the right wing loves tyrants, the poll results are predictable. What is also predictable is that when those same wingnuts are accused of supporting tyrants who loathe democracy and America they sliver away and pretend they don't support Putin over the POTUS.

You're a Putin pussy.

Let's be real. The far right needs a daddy who will them not to worry about brown, gay or anybody who looks or thinks differently than they do. It's becoming a trademark.

And another tantrum.

How so? I'm not the one desperately trying to prove Putin's popularity, that would be you, chief.

How so? I'm not the one desperately trying to prove Putin's popularity, that would be you, chief.

10-3 is clear to me. You reek of desperation.

10-3 is clear of what, exactly? That people like Steve McGarrett, Shootspeeders, Dark Furry and BriPart represent a majority of USMB? I think that should shame half the mods, it has no representation on the views of our country, to think so is the epitome of desparation.

Just the same, you're promoting Putin.

10-3 is clear of what, exactly? That people like Steve McGarrett, Shootspeeders, Dark Furry and BriPart represent a majority of USMB? I think that should shame half the mods, it has no representation on the views of our country, to think so is the epitome of desparation.

I could go out on the street and find similar results. Anyhow, don't shed too many tears.

I could go out on the street and find similar results. Anyhow, don't shed too many tears.

Of course you could. Sad thing is you don't even understand how that doesn't mean anything.

But, on the other hand if you really think Putin is more popular than Obama in this country, well then...you are dumber than dumb. They need to invent a new phrase for 'confirmation bias' when referring to morons like you.

Of course you could. Sad thing is you don't even understand how that doesn't mean anything.

:lmao:

Geez you're stupid. It shows that the media sells an alternate reality.

The media? Why even involve the media? You're the one trying to sell the statistical significance of polling your trailer park to gauge Putin's popularity.

The media? Why even involve the media? You're the one trying to sell the statistical significance of polling your trailer park to gauge Putin's popularity.

The media makes money to push a narrative, moron.

The media has all sorts of problems. I'm specifcially referring to your comment about polling your neighborhood as though that means something. Please, take your ritalin and stay on topic.

The media has all sorts of problems. I'm specifcially referring to your comment about polling your neighborhood as though that means something. Please, take your ritalin and stay on topic.

Frankly my neighborhood has a very diverse mix representative of the nation. And the media doesn't have problems as they see it. They bank to brainwash morons such as you while upholding the power elite.

Frankly my neighborhood has a very diverse mix representative of the nation. And the media doesn't have problems as they see it. They bank to brainwash morons such as you while upholding the power elite.

Are you honestly doubling down on your neighborhood (i.e. people who choose to talk to you) being statistically significant for anything nationally?

Are you honestly doubling down on your neighborhood (i.e. people who choose to talk to you) being statistically significant for anything nationally?

:lol: "Doubling down" This isn't a bet. This a reality check, child.
:lol: "People who choose to talk to me" That's how any poll works, genius.

Forum List

Back