Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
The following scumbags need to immediately renounce their American citizenship and GET THE FUCK OUT.

Just leave. Anti-American pieces of shit. Get the fuck out of here and move to Russia.

Seems like a list of great Americans, tbh.

I will personally help you move to Russia where you can be happiest. In fact, I will assist every one on this list to find a place to live in Russia -- the country you were all meant to live in.

You're a traitor and a conspiracy theorist. All we need now is birther and we can give you the asshat grandslam award.

Whatever. Enjoy your tantrum.

Thanks, traitor. You made my 'tantrum' worth it. Now, go skulk in a dark corner somewhere. You know, like last Wednesday.

I don't know what was last Wednesday. Did we talk?

No, law of averages.

Oh, so more talking out of your ass.

You're a traitor and a conspiracy theorist. All we need now is birther and we can give you the asshat grandslam award.

Whatever. Enjoy your tantrum.

Thanks, traitor. You made my 'tantrum' worth it. Now, go skulk in a dark corner somewhere. You know, like last Wednesday.

I don't know what was last Wednesday. Did we talk?

No, law of averages.

Oh, so more talking out of your ass.

Not really, just fun at your expense, traitor.

Are you going to start a thread next week unfavorably comparing the leader of the free world to Putin or is this a special occasion?

You will do no such thing. I will help you get to your dream home, hell, I'll find a place for you in St. Petersberg close to Putin's penthouse.

Show me the money or shut up.

You just tell me when, traitor. I'll even throw a going-away party for you. You ready? I can't wait to get you the fuck out of here...

You don't have the money. If you did, you'd be spending them on meds. Apparently, Obamacare failed you.

Some petulant child is yapping in my ear as if I could give a fuck.

You started a pro-Putin thread, live with it. But now I know that 'petulant child yapping in my ear' is code for you gurgling on Putin's cock.

You started a pro-Putin thread

Nope. I put forth a survey. The results just make you cry.

Why would that be? I already know the right wing loves tyrants, the poll results are predictable. What is also predictable is that when those same wingnuts are accused of supporting tyrants who loathe democracy and America they sliver away and pretend they don't support Putin over the POTUS.

You're a Putin pussy.

Let's be real. The far right needs a daddy who will them not to worry about brown, gay or anybody who looks or thinks differently than they do. It's becoming a trademark.

You started a pro-Putin thread

Nope. I put forth a survey. The results just make you cry.

Why would that be? I already know the right wing loves tyrants, the poll results are predictable. What is also predictable is that when those same wingnuts are accused of supporting tyrants who loathe democracy and America they sliver away and pretend they don't support Putin over the POTUS.

You're a Putin pussy.

Let's be real. The far right needs a daddy who will them not to worry about brown, gay or anybody who looks or thinks differently than they do. It's becoming a trademark.

And another tantrum.

Forum List

Back