Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
The media? Why even involve the media? You're the one trying to sell the statistical significance of polling your trailer park to gauge Putin's popularity.

The media makes money to push a narrative, moron.

The media has all sorts of problems. I'm specifcially referring to your comment about polling your neighborhood as though that means something. Please, take your ritalin and stay on topic.

Frankly my neighborhood has a very diverse mix representative of the nation. And the media doesn't have problems as they see it. They bank to brainwash morons such as you while upholding the power elite.

Are you honestly doubling down on your neighborhood (i.e. people who choose to talk to you) being statistically significant for anything nationally?

:lol: "Doubling down" This isn't a bet. This a reality check, child.
:lol: "People who choose to talk to me" That's how any poll works, genius.

Who said you were betting? Are you really this dumb and/or desperate?

And no, no serious poll is based on people in your neighborhood willing to talk to you. I guarantee it, genius.

The media makes money to push a narrative, moron.

The media has all sorts of problems. I'm specifcially referring to your comment about polling your neighborhood as though that means something. Please, take your ritalin and stay on topic.

Frankly my neighborhood has a very diverse mix representative of the nation. And the media doesn't have problems as they see it. They bank to brainwash morons such as you while upholding the power elite.

Are you honestly doubling down on your neighborhood (i.e. people who choose to talk to you) being statistically significant for anything nationally?

:lol: "Doubling down" This isn't a bet. This a reality check, child.
:lol: "People who choose to talk to me" That's how any poll works, genius.

Who said you were betting? Are you really this dumb and/or desperate?

And no, no serious poll is based on people in your neighborhood willing to talk to you. I guarantee it, genius.

Dude, you just suck at arguing. It's not a matter of it being a "serious poll"; it's a matter of it being an indicator of a reality that is vastly different than what the corporate media presents.

Post #32 disagrees with you. If only you could take a pill to help YOU focus. If only.

It can do what it wants. I don't go post hunting for dipshits. And apparently, it wasn't important enough for you to re-post in the second place.

It's actually post #96 from about 32 minutes ago. I can't help it if you lie, I point it out to you and then you choose to disregard it. I kind of expect it.

A few someones have major butthurt that Putin is liked more than Obama. lol

Too funny.:lol:

Grammar is fine. Like I said, take your ritalin and stay on topic.

Once again, you can't even keep track of your lame insults. You never said anything about ritalin. And you're the moron that went off topic, too.

Post #32 disagrees with you. If only you could take a pill to help YOU focus. If only.

I did go back and look for fun. I guess you were doing a retarded bluff. The post does agree with me, fucknut. Seeing as how you didn't mention ritalin there either. What fucking ass hat you are.

It can do what it wants. I don't go post hunting for dipshits. And apparently, it wasn't important enough for you to re-post in the second place.

It's actually post #96 from about 32 minutes ago. I can't help it if you lie, I point it out to you and then you choose to disregard it. I kind of expect it.

Yea, well that should show you how seriously I take your cheap insult tack-ons; seeing as how I didn't bother to read it.

Once again, you can't even keep track of your lame insults. You never said anything about ritalin. And you're the moron that went off topic, too.

I did go back and look for fun. I guess you were doing a retarded bluff. The post does agree with me, fucknut. Seeing as how you didn't mention ritalin there either. What fucking ass hat you are.

#96. You lied.

Yea, well that should show you how seriously I take your cheap insult tack-ons; seeing as how I didn't bother to read it.

Me pointing out you lying is a cheap insult? You get to own it.

#96. You lied.

Lied about what?

Once again, you're a real fucking genius. I used the term cheap insult before you brought up this "lie".

#96. You lied.

Lied about what?

That I never referenced ritaliin when describing your posts before, you know this.

Hey, maybe you can hold out for a typo and get out the thumb screws. Or pretend that you polling your neighborhood about Coors or Schlitz means dick about a political election.

Lied about what?

That I never referenced ritaliin when describing your posts before, you know this.

Hey, maybe you can hold out for a typo and get out the thumb screws. Or pretend that you polling your neighborhood about Coors or Schlitz means dick about a political

Being mistaken (though I hate the connotation that not reading your cheap trash is a mistake) is different than lying, fuck wad.

A few someones have major butthurt that Putin is liked more than Obama. lol

Too funny.:lol:

What do you like about Putin? How he stands up to the press?
He loves his country. I admire that. Even if they are considered "the enemy". If we had a POTUS like Putin, we would admire him, right? So Russians admire Putin for the same reason. And I do as well because he puts his country first.

He also is a man and acts like one. Secure in himself, strong, a leader. MAN. Not a pussy boy.

Once again, you're a real fucking genius. I used the term cheap insult before you brought up this "lie".

Believe it or not, it's not germane.

Believe it or not, it's not germane.

I swear you're just a big bag of deuche. You prosecute a tiny matter and then call it not germane. If you don't undertand how losery that is, I can honestly see why you have these constant issues with people.

Forum List

Back