Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
That does not excuse you from being a traitor. Move to Russia.

You support an islamofascist. I don't know that you were ever a proud American to call you a traitor; but you ain't on the side of good.

Where in my piss that I show support to any of your moronic bullshit.
I am very patriotic American a defender from people like you. You and your buddy is nothing but traitor trash. Are you even an American? Or Russian.

Spare me, islamofascist.

I don't spare you anything. Is that all you got? Then go take your meds and go to bed.

The spazzer telling me to take meds :lmao:

Go to bed lightweight.

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

isis

but what is different ??!!!!!

bush_kiss.jpg

bush_abdul_aziz-620x412.jpg

bellyb.gif

p10.jpg
Have you been watching Sesame Street again?
i never watched this stupid cartoon
It's not a cartoon...
Sesame Street isnt cartoon????
11-sesame-street.w529.h352.jpg

You support an islamofascist. I don't know that you were ever a proud American to call you a traitor; but you ain't on the side of good.

I am very patriotic American a defender from people like you. You and your buddy is nothing but traitor trash. Are you even an American? Or Russian.

Spare me, islamofascist.

I don't spare you anything. Is that all you got? Then go take your meds and go to bed.

Go to bed lightweight.

:lmao: You've done nothing but spazz. You're not even in a weight class.

That does not excuse you from being a traitor. Move to Russia.

Spare me, islamofascist.

After all your bullcrap.....you come down to this. You disappoint me.

Spare me, islamofascist.

After all your bullcrap.....you come down to this. You disappoint me.

Oh, cool. I get not one but two lame replies to the same post. I can go to bed happy.

Have you been watching Sesame Street again?
i never watched this stupid cartoon
It's not a cartoon...
Sesame Street isnt cartoon????
11-sesame-street.w529.h352.jpg
Nope, it has some animation but the majority is not..that picture is a picture of muppets...
-12 years old !!!!
Obviously doesn't know what a cartoon is either lol...Pub dupes!

Is this really even a debate? The Palestinians and Israelis just recently decided to hold peace talks in Moscow. Obama is a disaster. Period, end of story.

Putin projects strength. Obama casts shame.

Putin 'projects' strength by killing or jailing his political opposition, eliminating freedom of speech, cracked on 'non-approved' religions- i.e. Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses, running one of the most corrupt governments in the world, and invading his neighboring countries.

Right Wing Nut Jobs- which do they love more?

The corruption?
The crackdown on freedom of speech
The crackdown on freedom of religion?

Or just that he can kill those who criticize him?

Yep- the man Trump admires so much- Vladimir Putin

Russia: Worst Human Rights Climate in Post-Soviet Era

Meanwhile, closer to home, a neat summary and, for Obama, a new asshole:

Chinese rudeness to Obama reflects world's lack of respect for him

Speaking of the treatment Our Kenyan President (I just call him that to piss off liberals, not believing he was born - rather created out of rat turds by Disney for George Soros) has received on his latest apology tour, Charles Krauthammer wrote:

Did President Xi Jinping directly order airport personnel and diplomatic functionaries to deny Barack Obama a proper welcome? Who knows? But the message, whether intentional or not, wasn't very subtle. The authorities expressed no regret, no remorse and certainly no apology. On the contrary, they scolded the press for even reporting the snub.

No surprise. China's ostentatious rudeness was perfectly reflective of the world's general disdain for President Obama. His high-minded lectures about global norms and demands that others live up to their "international obligations" are no longer amusing. They're irritating.

Why should Xi treat Obama with any greater deference? Beijing illegally expands into the South China Sea, meeting only the most perfunctory pushback from the U.S. Obama told CNN that he warned Xi to desist or "there will be consequences." Is there a threat less credible?

Yeah, Russia has a President; America has a "president".

Let's see.
Putin control the media, killing his political opponents, Russian economy sucks, Russians are suffering from high prices, no freedom of speech, enriching himself and his cronies, Russians are leaving at alarming rate, banning Russians from leaving the country, population are declining. In short Putin is a DICTATOR. Is that what you call strength?
It's a disgrace comparing Putin to Obama.
BTW...... Obama's popularity is an all time high.

Last edited:

Putin 'projects' strength by killing or jailing his political opposition, eliminating freedom of speech, cracked on 'non-approved' religions- i.e. Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses, running one of the most corrupt governments in the world, and invading his neighboring countries.

The corruption?

Sorry to duplicate you post. I didn't see it.

The corruption?

So, Putin is really bad? Like Hitler bad would you say?

Let's see.
Putin control the media, killing his political opponents, Russian economy sucks, Russians are suffering from high prices, no freedom of speech, enriching himself and his cronies, Russians are leaving at alarming rate, banning Russians from leaving the country, population are declining. In short Putin is a DICTATOR. Is that what you call strength?

So, you say Putin is bad? Like Hitler bad?

Let's see.

So, you say Putin is bad? Like Hitler bad?

That is why Trump adore Putin. The power.

Forum List

Back