Obama or Putin?

Who is the better leader?

• Total voters
That does not excuse you from being a traitor. Move to Russia.

You support an islamofascist. I don't know that you were ever a proud American to call you a traitor; but you ain't on the side of good.

Where in my piss that I show support to any of your moronic bullshit.
I am very patriotic American a defender from people like you. You and your buddy is nothing but traitor trash. Are you even an American? Or Russian.

Spare me, islamofascist.
Wow, what a burn....Save us the indignation of your attempts at humor....

You support an islamofascist. I don't know that you were ever a proud American to call you a traitor; but you ain't on the side of good.

I am very patriotic American a defender from people like you. You and your buddy is nothing but traitor trash. Are you even an American? Or Russian.

Spare me, islamofascist.

I don't spare you anything. Is that all you got? Then go take your meds and go to bed.

I'd rather get shitfaced with an honest Russian than with a lying POS like you...any time...
Even if they are drinking deicing fluid from an SU-25?

This poll just shows how off the rails the hater dupes are. Does Trump even know that Russian polls of Putin's popularity are propaganda garbage? that their media ditto? Considering his parroting of GOP propaganda as his platform...omg....

Well well well defcon. With your hatred im not surprised you are part of traitor group.
What hatred Charred? I am not the one spewing hatred. I am not the one who disrespects the Constitution of the U.S. and the Flag it represents. I am not the one who engages in demagoguery and propaganda to push for the erosion of our rights. It is you who hates America so your stupid post makes no sense. Do what you got to do to promote your lies. You stand for nothing, you are a liar. You are an uninformed idiot who doesn't have a clue how and on what principles this country was founded. You are an ignorant imbecile trolling. Hahaha...

Tell me where I lied. I am a patriotic American standing against aggressors and traitors dog like you. That is what I stand for.
You what do you represent? Hatred to your fellow Americans. Dude you are disgusting.
I want you prove it to me where I lied.
hahaha.. Calm down liar.... hahaha... check your cooling system before you reach total meltdown. So, people who uphold the Constitution are traitors and those who piss on it like you, are the patriots... What are you taking? You are whacked out real good, take a nap.

You are ignorant moron......... I need you to prove me where I lied. Asshole.
Calm down lying troll.

Stop you are tickling me.
That's what I thought. You cannot even prove where I lied asshole. But you prove yourself you are liar and ignorant moron.

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

isis

but what is different ??!!!!!

bush_kiss.jpg

bush_abdul_aziz-620x412.jpg

bellyb.gif

p10.jpg

I'd rather get shitfaced with an honest Russian than with a lying POS like you...any time...
I am not sure about that one though. The story goes that a lot of people who survived drinking methyl alcohol got permanent blindness. It tasted the same as ethyl alcohol what we have in our drinks. Tough shit...

Who is the honest Russian? Putin?
Again. Let me repeat it for you......
Tell where the fuck I lied asshole.

Spare me, islamofascist.

I don't spare you anything. Is that all you got? Then go take your meds and go to bed.

The spazzer telling me to take meds :lmao:

Spare me, islamofascist.
How many ridiculous troll insults do you have? what an idiot...

I am not sure about that one though. The story goes that a lot of people who survived drinking methyl alcohol got permanent blindness. It tasted the same as ethyl alcohol what we have in our drinks. Tough shit...
So they make the drink of dog turd with tonic?

Forum List

Back