Obama Orders Deportation Of 12 Christian Children

This admin actively blocks legal Christian refugees, while waving in terrorists and other illegal. Hopefully Obama and all those that are engaged in this will die screaming before they're dumped in hell.
Such ugliness and hatred at 5 am. Try some waffles with real maple syrup and a tall glass of orange juice or milk. Maybe even put some blueberries and whip cream on top of the waffles.
You think it's ugly and hateful to identify and decry pigs who invite criminals and animals across the border, but sentence Christian children to death?

That's funny. I think it's just the opposite. I think that those who deliberately block a particular class of children from crossing the border, in order to facilitate criminals and the mentally ill gaining sanctuary, should be imprisoned and sentenced to death.

"Obama Orders Deportation Of 12 Christian Children"

Yet you and other hateful bigots on the right cheer when Muslim children are deported.

If the OP found out they were Christian kids from Mexico, he'd be doing a happy dance.
99% of the kids from Mexico are Christians you GAY fool!

Yet you and other hateful bigots on the right cheer when Muslim children are deported.

If the OP found out they were Christian kids from Mexico, he'd be doing a happy dance.
And none o them are being sent back. Even though they aren't facing certain death for being Christian where they come front.

And none o them are being sent back. Even though they aren't facing certain death for being Christian where they come front.

But the NeoCoomusist/DemocRATS believe they can convert them to DemocRAT voters.... you notice how the BLACKS aren't pandered to anymore, as it's CHEAPER, and EASIER to get REALLY uneducated people to go along with your agenda as long as the FREE SHIT doesn't stop!

Last edited:

But the NeoCoomusist/DemocRATS believe they can convert them to DemocRAT voters.... you notice how the BLACKS aren't pandered to anymore, as it CHEAPER and EASIER to get REALLY uneducated people to go along with your agenda as long as the FREE SHIT doesn't stop!
Exactly. The black vote is secure for Democrats, they don't need to work for it any more. Mexicans represent a much larger constituency for them to exploit and that's what they're doing now.

CKuiK0LWEAAftKN293x300-vi.jpg

And there it is.

A white supremacist.

Who'd of thunk?
islam isn't a race

just saying

This is proof of leftist hatered.

and link to anyone cheering when Muslim children are deported
Maybe you could go down to the border and give instructions to the border agents about which illegals should be allowed to sneak into the country with fake ID's and pretend stories.
They didn't sneak in you lying pile of evil shit.

they were given sanctuary, but they are white and christian, so they can go fucking die. Right?

you're all pissed off about the idea of turning away muslim men, but send christian children to their death is just so cool.
You are mistaken. They were arrested at the border for trying to sneak in. They were never given sanctuary. They were arrested for trying to sneak in. I provided a link to an objective local newspaper. Try reading it. My comments are properly sourced. If you have a problem with the source or data provided in the source, lets here it. Otherwise you are just a mouthy asshole fool that talks trash with no legs to walk on.
What source are you using?

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/09/Iraqi-detainees-chaldeans-deported/

There, I made it easy for you.
ok, no prob, I got my info by reading the posts.

however

How do you feel about the other 16 million? I know being a leftist you are against enforcing the law and are ok with people being raped and killed by those criminals.

So how would you feel about sending brown people back? Is that racist? to enforce the law against them.
Would you support sanctuary cities for all sorts of people or just Mexicans?

This is proof of leftist hatered.

and link to anyone cheering when Muslim children are deported
Maybe you could go down to the border and give instructions to the border agents about which illegals should be allowed to sneak into the country with fake ID's and pretend stories.
They didn't sneak in you lying pile of evil shit.

they were given sanctuary, but they are white and christian, so they can go fucking die. Right?

you're all pissed off about the idea of turning away muslim men, but send christian children to their death is just so cool.
Leftists hold children hostage. IF you don't allow criminals and terrorists in, then we will send children to their deaths. That's how they work.

IF you don't sign off on obamacare, we will see to it that veterans die. If you refuse to fund Moochelle's lunch programs, we'll deny food to the kids who get it now. If you refuse to fund PP, we will make it impossible for women to get treatment anywhere else by yanking funding to those places.

They're scum. They should die and do the world a favor.
leftist are the most evil people on the planet. There is not doubt.

he said it long ago.....loud and clear..... this is the only truth that has come out of his mouth!

Hussein today ...Hussein yesterday and Hussein forever.

That's the man Americans voted for twice! Bravo America!

Pack of lies and misinformation. Look at that site in the OP used for this bullshit story.
These people are not being deported back to Iraq. They were given residence and some even citizenship in Germany and Sweden years ago. They came to the US via the Mexican border, got caught and lied on their applications for asylum to hide the fact that they were not coming directly from Iraq. Asylum is given in emergency situations where return to the country they came from would put them in danger. They are in no danger if they are deported because they will be deported back to Germany and Sweden and Germany or Sweden decides to deport them too.

Here is the story without the right wing extremist Obama bashing angle.

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/sep/09/Iraqi-detainees-chaldeans-deported/
:clap2::clap2:

THIS makes me want to puke. 12 children who escaped Islamic State are being sent BACK per orders of Obama.
hqdefault2-e1442509618118.jpg

You will notice the children are white AND christian. Fair skinned blue eyed children do not live long under islamic rule. They are raped, beaten and killed.

gplus-1204243719.png

There are a total of 27 white Christian children he is trying to deport. Those children are HERE and SAFE now but will be sent back soon.

family-memebers-killing-own-kids-to-save-them-600x315.jpg

There IS such a level of dishonor of hate of pure EVIL in the heart of that "man" it's just about to disgusting to think about. Pray for the children each and everyone PLEASE. They WERE granted ASYLUM and their dream their desire to simply stay alive has now been yanked from them.

The man and party running our country kills white people. The man and party running our country kills Christians. The man and the party running our country kills children.

We have one of the most disgusting inhumane group of people to ever run a country running ours. There is simply NO WAY God would EVER bless a nation run by such a group. My thoughts.

Fury
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-here-after-they-fled-the-islamic-state-isis/
ha! Trumps sending a bunch of Chaldeans back too. I love it because we got a bunch of these christian towel heads around here and they are just as disrespectful of Americans as Muslims are. The men travel in packs and beat people up but never one on one. They marry their daughters off to cousins because there aren't a lot of choices so sometimes they have no better choices. Anything is better than an American man. Well I'm glad some of them are being sent

Forum List

Back