Obama: People who earn more are merely "Society's lottery winners"

[
I wouldnt call anyone a fuckwit, dum-dum. .

You seem to be afflicted with short term memory loss:

State Dept. orders Marines to disarm US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Geezus, proving your stupidity. I wouldnt call anyone a fuckwith IF I WERE YOU. Thought that was obvious but I have to remember I'm dealing with dum0-dum.

I'm waiting for your argument that the flat tax does not make the poor poorer and the rich richer...

...proceed.

Yep, anyone who has succeeded didn't earn that.

They were just walking along one day and BAM, they had all kinds o' money.

Remember what Obama said.....
If you have a business you didn't build it.
Someone else did....

So where is my busines?.......

Is it because I didn't build one or is it because Obama's 'someone' just hasn't gotten around to building one for me..... lol

[
I wouldnt call anyone a fuckwit, dum-dum. .

You seem to be afflicted with short term memory loss:

State Dept. orders Marines to disarm US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Geezus, proving your stupidity. I wouldnt call anyone a fuckwith IF I WERE YOU. Thought that was obvious but I have to remember I'm dealing with dum0-dum.

I'm waiting for your argument that the flat tax does not make the poor poorer and the rich richer...

...proceed.
res ipsa loquitur.
Your turn

I guess I missed something along the way....I don't win crap playing the Lottery...
What I do have I got by working for it.

Someone else did....

Is it because I didn't build one or is it because Obama's 'someone' just hasn't gotten around to building one for me..... lol

Nope. Obama did not say that.

Someone else did....

Ahem.....

President Obama referred yesterday to the wealthy as "society's lottery winners", as though the only reason they were wealthy is because they got lucky one time. No mention of years of training, hard work, risks, 20-hour workdays, failure, recovery, and eventual success.

It's just more of the same attempt to pretend there's nothing wrong with taking they money and resources from those who earned them.

Private people who do this are called "thieves", and are prosecuted and jailed as they deserve.

Public people who do the same are called "liberals", and are immune from the prosecution and jail terms they deserve.

--------------------------------------------------

Keying on poverty Obama suggests high earners hit lottery

Keying on poverty, Obama suggests high earners hit 'lottery'

By Angela Greiling Keane BLOOMBERG NEWS
Updated today at 4:03 a.m.

WASHINGTON -- Unless Democrats and Republicans can agree to raise taxes on the earnings of hedge-fund and private-equity managers, there is little chance the nation can make a meaningful dent in poverty, President Barack Obama said Tuesday.

Obama, whose long-standing proposal to raise taxes on what is known as carried interest has gained little traction in Congress, said fairness demands that the nation's wealthiest pitch in as more and more Americans are falling behind.

"If I were able to close that loophole, I'd be able to invest in early-childhood education," Obama said Tuesday. "If we can't ask from society's lottery winners to make that modest investment, then really this conversation is for show."

The president has often said the wealthiest Americans must make sacrifices to better life for poorer people. In addition to urging higher taxes for investment managers, he questioned whether the pay of some corporate chief executives is justified.

Obama talks that way because his little minions are listening He already has them convinced that government has given us everything we have. You didn't build that business by yourself. You didn't do anything. You won life's lottery. Hillary once said the same thing.

If you have money, you are just fucking lucky. That is all there is to it. That is why you should be angry at all those people living well. They got it all and that is why you don't have anything. The Dems preach as if there is a finite amount of wealth and when people get wealthy, they must have taken something that belonged to someone else. Some people took a big piece of pie and left none for others. They have more than their share and Obama has already promised to return that wealth to it's rightful owner. Spreading the wealth around is fair and that means taking from some people.

This is nothing new. Hard work and staying at the same job for years didn't earn you that house, car and vacations. It was all luck.

Government has no business deciding what private companies pay their CEOs, but that didn't stop him before and it won't now.

Wealthy people aren't taking anything. Obama knows that the current revenue from taxes just isn't enough to keep up with their out of control spending, so he's looking to the deeper pockets to steal from.

Meanwhile, we have spent trillions to lift people from poverty and yet it hasn't worked. So, of course, the libs think we just need to throw more at the problem. And they aren't willing to give up shit. We are funding their programs that don't work and are unsustainable.

Someone else did....

Ahem.....

What was the "that"? Pay close attention. What was he talking about when he said "that?

Try to be honest. I know it's hard for you....but just try.

You didn't build that!!

Right. The roads, the schools, the infrastructure. You sure as hell didn't.

Sorry C-FAG but you're wrong.

I pay taxes- lots and lots of income, sales, capital gains, property and other taxes. Which means I DID build that.

No....we did. We all did. You couldn't have paid for all of that on your own. It's what we call the commons. We. We the people. You fûcking dishonest asshole.

You didn't build that!!

Yup....
Their tax dollars sure as hell did....
They built their business and they helped build the infrastructure with their taxes.....

So another instance where Obama was talking out his butt....

Again....so did everyone else. Even people who don't own businesses. Even janitors....and teachers....and nurses. We all did that. You fucking dishonest shit.

You didn't build that!!

Yup....
They built their business and they helped build the infrastructure with their taxes.....

Again....so did everyone else. Even people who don't own businesses. Even janitors....and teachers....and nurses. We all did that. You fucking dishonest shit.

How cute! the little C-FAGer is getting all worked up!!

you go girl!!

:popcorn:

You didn't build that!!

Yup....

How cute! the little C-FAGer is getting all worked up!!

you go girl!!

:popcorn:

That's a wrap. Zander the millionaire will now return to his mansion.

Instead of praising people for building a business and contributing to a community Obama chose to mock them....
I guess he would prefer they depend on government assistance to survive.

Forum List

Back