Obama: People who earn more are merely "Society's lottery winners"

Yep, anyone who has succeeded didn't earn that.

They were just walking along one day and BAM, they had all kinds o' money.

Remember what Obama said.....
If you have a business you didn't build it.
Someone else did....

So where is my busines?.......

Is it because I didn't build one or is it because Obama's 'someone' just hasn't gotten around to building one for me..... lol

Nope. Obama did not say that.

Ahem.....

You didn't build that. Somebody ELSE made that happen.

My little stalker friend and other hardcore left wing partisan ideologues don't want to admit to what Obama said.

But, of course, that isn't all that Obama said.

He mocked business owners by amazingly equating all the hours, money, risk, frustrations, setbacks, failures, worries, headaches and sacrifice a business owner puts in while building their business, with the work done by their employees:

I'm always struck by people who think, "well, it must be because I was just so smart." There are a lot of smart people out there. "It must be because I worked harder than everybody else." Let me tell you somethin'. There are a whole lot of hard working people out there.

That is just as bad, if not worse. That is equating. That is mocking. That's an insult. That is abject ignorance.

They won't admit that, either.

Last edited:

Someone else did....

Is it because I didn't build one or is it because Obama's 'someone' just hasn't gotten around to building one for me..... lol

Ahem.....

My little stalker friend and other hardcore left wing partisan ideologues don't want to admit to what Obama said.

He mocked business owners by amazingly equating all the hours, money, risk, frustrations, setbacks, failures, worries, headaches and sacrifice a business owner puts in while building their business, with the work done by their employees:

I'm always struck by people who think, "well, it must be because I was just so smart." There are a lot of smart people out there. "It must be because I worked harder than everybody else." Let me tell you somethin'. There are a whole lot of hard working people out there.

That is just as bad, if not worse. That is equating. That is mocking. That's an insult. That is abject ignorance.

Not too many business owners build the roads to and from their businesses.

Someone else did....

Ahem.....

How many businesses require brand new roads to be built for them?

How many business owners did not pay the personal income and municipal and state and property taxes to build those roads?

Please provide those stats, I'd be interested to see them.

Last edited:
Someone else did....

Ahem.....

How many business owners did not pay the personal income and municipal and state and property taxes to build those roads?

We choose to have government manage our transportation infrastructure because it's a better idea than leaving it, somehow, up to the private sector.

Ahem.....

We choose to have government manage our transportation infrastructure because it's a better idea than leaving it, somehow, up to the private sector.

So you can't provide that empirical evidence.

Okay, I wasn't expecting it.

And none of this has much to do with my point about Obama's mocking of business owners.

President Obama referred yesterday to the wealthy as "society's lottery winners", as though the only reason they were wealthy is because they got lucky one time. No mention of years of training, hard work, risks, 20-hour workdays, failure, recovery, and eventual success.

It's just more of the same attempt to pretend there's nothing wrong with taking they money and resources from those who earned them.

Private people who do this are called "thieves", and are prosecuted and jailed as they deserve.

Public people who do the same are called "liberals", and are immune from the prosecution and jail terms they deserve.

--------------------------------------------------

Keying on poverty Obama suggests high earners hit lottery

Keying on poverty, Obama suggests high earners hit 'lottery'

By Angela Greiling Keane BLOOMBERG NEWS
Updated today at 4:03 a.m.

WASHINGTON -- Unless Democrats and Republicans can agree to raise taxes on the earnings of hedge-fund and private-equity managers, there is little chance the nation can make a meaningful dent in poverty, President Barack Obama said Tuesday.

Obama, whose long-standing proposal to raise taxes on what is known as carried interest has gained little traction in Congress, said fairness demands that the nation's wealthiest pitch in as more and more Americans are falling behind.

"If I were able to close that loophole, I'd be able to invest in early-childhood education," Obama said Tuesday. "If we can't ask from society's lottery winners to make that modest investment, then really this conversation is for show."

The president has often said the wealthiest Americans must make sacrifices to better life for poorer people. In addition to urging higher taxes for investment managers, he questioned whether the pay of some corporate chief executives is justified.

16 trillion has been spent on fighting the "war on poverty" and we are worse off now than 16 trillion dollars ago. Liberals are too stupid to understand.

Ahem.....

So you can't provide that empirical evidence.

Okay, I wasn't expecting it.

And none of this has much to do with my point about Obama's mocking of business owners.

He didn't mock business owners.

Someone else did....

Ahem.....

Another irrelevant deflection.

No mention of years of training, hard work, risks, 20-hour workdays, failure, recovery, and eventual success.

that concept is totally foreign to him, all he ever accomplished in his life is becoming an America HATING muslime son-of-a-bitch who was nothing but a community disorganizer, and still is !!

Someone else did....

Ahem.....

Another irrelevant deflection.

You don't even know the context of what Obama said so shut up.

Fuck the big eared disaster, my husband and I worked hard to get where we are at...and guess what? We don't owe anyone a damn thing

You said you have six kids so you owe a lot to a lot of people, starting for the ones who pay the taxes you get exempted, deducted, and credited for all those kids.

You didn't build that!!

Right. The roads, the schools, the infrastructure. You sure as hell didn't.

Yup....
Their tax dollars sure as hell did....
They built their business and they helped build the infrastructure with their taxes.....

So another instance where Obama was talking out his butt....

Again....so did everyone else. Even people who don't own businesses. Even janitors....and teachers....and nurses. We all did that. You fucking dishonest shit.

How cute! the little C-FAGer is getting all worked up!!

you go girl!!

:popcorn:

That's a wrap. Zander the millionaire will now return to his mansion.

That's a wrap, Lone Laughter the C-FAG will now return to his "double wide".

President Obama referred yesterday to the wealthy as "society's lottery winners", as though the only reason they were wealthy is because they got lucky one time. No mention of years of training, hard work, risks, 20-hour workdays, failure, recovery, and eventual success.

It's just more of the same attempt to pretend there's nothing wrong with taking they money and resources from those who earned them.

Private people who do this are called "thieves", and are prosecuted and jailed as they deserve.

Public people who do the same are called "liberals", and are immune from the prosecution and jail terms they deserve.

WASHINGTON -- Unless Democrats and Republicans can agree to raise taxes on the earnings of hedge-fund and private-equity managers, there is little chance the nation can make a meaningful dent in poverty, President Barack Obama said Tuesday.

Obama, whose long-standing proposal to raise taxes on what is known as carried interest has gained little traction in Congress, said fairness demands that the nation's wealthiest pitch in as more and more Americans are falling behind.

"If I were able to close that loophole, I'd be able to invest in early-childhood education," Obama said Tuesday. "If we can't ask from society's lottery winners to make that modest investment, then really this conversation is for show."

The president has often said the wealthiest Americans must make sacrifices to better life for poorer people. In addition to urging higher taxes for investment managers, he questioned whether the pay of some corporate chief executives is justified.
To be fair there is a small amout of truth to that. I mean after all if not for affirmative action Obama would still be a nobody so in essence he got lucky he was born black. Had he been born white he would have had to pay for his education.

Obama spends a lot of time projecting......when he said "you didn't build that.. " he was talking about himself.

Obama never built anything.

He only destroys.

Pele was born in Brazil, NO WONDER he thinks such crazy, greedy stuff.

If he lived in America, he'd know better, I guess.

44a0bac5-0efc-44a9-92c7-69fb92b9d45f-medium.jpeg

I wished someone had pointed this out to me when I entered the workforce 45 years ago....
I could have just stayed home and collected those 'white privilege' paychecks instead of busting my ass all these many years.

Society's lottery winners.....
Is that code for.....
Those god damm white people....

It's true! Most of my $350M was right place, right time, and playing the odds.

Forum List

Back