Obama Phone' Investigation - Raw Footage

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HzViw2ipw5k#]'Obama Phone' Investigation - Raw Footage - YouTube[/ame]!

And this is what our TAX dollars are going to.

Here is a shorter one .. It is basically people are asking if they can sell them for drugs, purses ext .[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nZUIDQ6TYU]Uncovered: 'Obama Phones' Sold to Buy Drugs and Louis Vuittons - YouTube[/ame]

The Obama Phone?

Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

factcheck.org : The Obama Phone?

mitt-romney-loser.jpg

lol

Last edited:
Are Taxpayers Paying for Free Cell Phones? - Forbes
Here’s the scoop:

Yes, there is a law in place to help low-income customers have access to basic telephone service. It’s divided into two programs: Link-Up America and Lifeline.

Link-Up assists consumers with the installation costs of phone service. The program pays up to $30 of the cost of installation and up to $200 in the form of a one year, interest-free loan for additional installation costs.

Lifeline provides discounts on basic monthly service at a primary residence for qualified telephone customers. These discounts can be up to $10.00 per month, or more for certain Native Americans. Generally, to qualify, your income must be at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines (these vary by location and size of family but for comparison, rings in at $22,350 for a family of four in the lower 48).

This isn't another one of those James O'Keefe/Breitbart video scams is it?

22 minutes? Can we have a synopsis?

The video is stating the obvious. That some people who get free stuff from the government are going to turn around and sell that stuff on the street.

In this case, it is "Obama phones". But doing the same thing with food stamps has been going on for as long as there have been food stamps, no matter who was President or who controlled Congress.

This isn't another one of those James O'Keefe/Breitbart video scams is it?

yeah exposing dead people on voter registration rolls in NH, exposing fraud within organizations receiving millions of tax payer dollars--another video of O'Keefe exosing scams.

Your side has zero credibility.

People just scamming the system.

My wife and I see it every day.

I work with several people that are on food stamps, people that make enough money to afford food. I've asked a few why, the answer is always the same: because it's there.

The busy body of my HOA has been on unemployment for over a year. I asked her why she hasn't found a job, her response 'they told me I shouldn't accept a job that pays less than what I am receiving, and that I only have to look for employment I don't have to accept the job'. I asked how many job offers she's received, her answer: "lots".

There is zero accountability in these programs, and any politician that attempts to reform them are accused of hating the poor and wanting to kill minorities.

We are quickly approaching a tipping point.

James O'Keefe = Fake videos

Why are we wasting our time? What? No fake pimp this time?

They will trying to pass it off like it wasn't him :lol: Right wingers are ignorant sheep, they will believe anything their masters tell them. It's quite pathetic, but that's the mental disorder known as being a right winger,...

They will trying to pass it off like it wasn't him :lol: Right wingers are ignorant sheep, they will believe anything their masters tell them. It's quite pathetic, but that's the mental disorder known as being a right winger,...

All O'Keefe videos are the same. You hear someone in the background asking a question and then a video of the response

What you never see is if a different question is being dubbed in after the fact to meet O'Keefes agenda

Last edited:

Forum List

Back