Obama pledges to keep welcoming immigrants in Ramadan statement

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here's some news for President Obama: Refugees are not Americans. The Constitution doesn't protect their freedom of religion until they step foot on U.S. soil. This guy is an idiot.

In a statement released Sunday evening to mark the start of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, President Obama pledged his commitment to “safeguarding the civil rights of all Americans no matter their religion or appearance.”

Without mentioning presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump by name, Obama highlighted America’s “Muslim communities [that are] as diverse as our nation itself.” “I stand firmly with Muslim American communities in rejection of the voices that seek to divide us or limit our religious freedoms or civil rights. I stand committed to I stand in celebration of our common humanity and dedication to peace and justice for all,” Obama said.

Trump has proposed banning Muslims from entering America and he again raised eyebrows Sunday when he said it’s “absolutely" possible he’d be treated unfairly by a Muslim judge.

I stand in celebration of our common humanity and dedication to peace and justice for all
Unless you're white, Christian, or Republican. Then you're my enemy and I will use everything at my disposal to punish you.

Here's some news for President Obama: Refugees are not Americans. The Constitution doesn't protect their freedom of religion until they step foot on U.S. soil. This guy is an idiot.

In a statement released Sunday evening to mark the start of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, President Obama pledged his commitment to “safeguarding the civil rights of all Americans no matter their religion or appearance.”

Without mentioning presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump by name, Obama highlighted America’s “Muslim communities [that are] as diverse as our nation itself.” “I stand firmly with Muslim American communities in rejection of the voices that seek to divide us or limit our religious freedoms or civil rights. I stand committed to I stand in celebration of our common humanity and dedication to peace and justice for all,” Obama said.

Trump has proposed banning Muslims from entering America and he again raised eyebrows Sunday when he said it’s “absolutely" possible he’d be treated unfairly by a Muslim judge.
The POTUS is an amazing person. Good for him.

"Obama pledges to keep welcoming immigrants in Ramadan statement"

Consistent with the fundamental principles of our Nation.

Indeed, we are a Nation of immigrants, and it is our immigrant tradition which makes America great and strong.

He's amazingly stupid and dishonest - not to mention the fact that he despises the Constitution.

Indeed, we are a Nation of immigrants, and it is our immigrant tradition which makes America great and strong.
Really? Where do the Found Fathers even mention immigration?

He's amazingly stupid and dishonest - not to mention the fact that he despises the Constitution.
Obviously he is smarter and more honest than you are. He is your POTUS and you are a nobody.

Not that it matters but who told you the "found fathers" had to mention immigration?

Not that it matters but who told you the "found fathers" had to mention immigration?

The people who claim immigration is what this nation was found on need to show that it was actually discussed by the Founders.

Duh!

The people who claim immigration is what this nation was found on need to show that it was actually discussed by the Founders.

Duh!
Who told you that? Its a known fact thats how the nation was founded.

Obviously he is smarter and more honest than you are. He is your POTUS and you are a nobody.

There's nothing obvious about that.

Duh!

Whenever someone says "it's a known fact," that means it's not a fact.

Its very obvious. You are a nobody and Obama is your POTUS.

Duh!

When someone says reality is not really reality I find it amusing.
laugh.gif

Bernie Madoff was also a big shot- and in the same fashion as Obama.

Duh!

laugh.gif

Calling your delusions "reality" doesn't make them true.

Bernie Madoff was also a big shot- and in the same fashion as Obama.
Bernie wasnt a big shot. He was a white criminal.

Duh!

laugh.gif

Calling your delusions "reality" doesn't make them true.
So your claim is that the nation wasnt founded on immigration and you honestly expect people to take you seriously?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back