Obama poised to send more troops to Syria

The US fight against ISISBOOMBAH, as of August 7:

2uqm5u0.jpg

The US fight against ISISBOOMBAH as of October 8:

2ch4xzr.jpg

do you want Obama to protect you from ISIS or not ?

I would LOVE Obama to combat ISIS, but that is NOT what he is doing! He has been spending millions to fund rebels to fight a surrogate war against Assad. He spent millions on 6 (SIX) guys to fight Assad - only to have 5 convert to ISIS, supplying them with out weapons and gear, and having 1 killed by Putin! he, meanwhile, conducted small pin-point strikes against ISIS to keep people thinking he was going after them.

the big picture in the mid east ... the RW's aren't capable of understanding it.

Bitching about Obama doing this and not doing that is their only objective.

The End

the big picture in the mid east ... the RW's aren't capable of understanding it.

Bitching about Obama doing this and not doing that is their only objective.

Exactly.

He didn't abandon the Iraqis, he acquiesced to the Shia and abandoned the Sunni to the Shia, after W facilitated a civil war, which the Sunni lost. And, he gave the Libyan insurgents what they wanted. We merely continue our Quixotesque quest to instill truth justice and the American way in the ME .. while unintentionally empowering the shia to install a caliphate.

Some good points, but a Shia Caliphate isn't possible. The odds are much better for the Sunnis creating one. They have the numbers. The world's most deadly terrorist orgs. are Sunni orgs. But we have created so much horrific chaos in the Middle East. It's time to stop meddling and come home.
Ah, my bad. We are unwittingly enabling the Saudis, who blew up the towers, from establishing a caliphate. We empowered the Shia to defeat and marginalize them in Iraq. In short, we have no fockign idea what we're doing, and haven't had for roughly 7 years.

White House officials said the troops would advise local forces fighting the Islamic State and not play a direct combat role.

Son of a bitch ... another full frontal invasion ...

oh wait ..
Mission creep not exist in your world?

No, I want Obama out of office so a real leader can do what needs to be done.

She's on the way.

White House officials said the troops would advise local forces fighting the Islamic State and not play a direct combat role.

oh wait ..

And yet the Right never says what needs to be done.

"Whatever Obama is doing is NOT what we would do."

oh wait ..

I just posted what needed to be done dumbfuck. You're not just a fraud, you're a moron

oh wait ..

I just posted what needed to be done dumbfuck. You're not just a fraud, you're a moron
Nope. You didn't. You gave an either/or. That's about as noncommittal as it gets.

Pick a plan and stick with it.

And we certainly have not heard a peep from the GOP about what should be done.

Nope. You didn't. You gave an either/or. That's about as noncommittal as it gets.

Pick a plan and stick with it.

And we certainly have not heard a peep from the GOP about what should be done.

Obama isn't doing anything dumbass. 50 fucking troops? He's the moron that's non commital. And my either or are the only two solutions. Obama won't do either because he's more concerned with his legacy than national security.
Now wipe your chin, Obama left a mess on it.

So what on eath is the down side to the pipeline?

It would create more jobs, create more tax revenue, reduce Middle Eastern oil consumption that is mixed with the blood of American soldiers, and it would decrease oil prices that would help bolster the US economy further.

Then again, if your goals is to thwart all of these things, I could see opposing it.
The portion of pipeline that has been rejected will do none of the things you have claimed.

I see, so there will be no American hired to build pipeline.

The greater supply of oil will not drive down the price of oil.

How do you figure?

More US Troops Possible in Syria, Defense Sec. Ash Carter Says

I guess since Obama has refused to build the keystone pipeline, he has resulved to keep the US dependent on Middle East oil. So I guess, send in the troops......again.

XL is a pipeline to another country . All it does is ship oil down south to be exported elsewhere .

We are less dependent on Mid East oil then we have ever been thanks to dem leadership . Obamagas is now $2 a gallon .

Thanks obama !

We are not less dependent. Obama has only helped the Saudis in its attempts to shut down domestic oil producing companies. The price of gas will skyrocket again. The Saudis are just witing for a few U.S. companies to go under. Once that starts happening, the Saudis will begin sticking it to Americans again. Bet on that.
This war will square us with the nations in the Middle East that let jihadist pull off 9/11....To allow our war industry to make a few trillion...

It is truly disturbing that our closest 'friend' in the region is the most responsible for radical Islam and 9/11. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. But hey, like the song says... 'It's money that matters... in the USA.'

He didn't abandon the Iraqis, he acquiesced to the Shia and abandoned the Sunni to the Shia, after W facilitated a civil war, which the Sunni lost. And, he gave the Libyan insurgents what they wanted. We merely continue our Quixotesque quest to instill truth justice and the American way in the ME .. while unintentionally empowering the shia to install a caliphate.

Some good points, but a Shia Caliphate isn't possible. The odds are much better for the Sunnis creating one. They have the numbers. The world's most deadly terrorist orgs. are Sunni orgs. But we have created so much horrific chaos in the Middle East. It's time to stop meddling and come home.
Ah, my bad. We are unwittingly enabling the Saudis, who blew up the towers, from establishing a caliphate. We empowered the Shia to defeat and marginalize them in Iraq. In short, we have no fockign idea what we're doing, and haven't had for roughly 7 years.

Sounds about right. The biggest winners of the Iraq War have been Iran, Russia, Al Qaeda, and ISIS. What a foreign policy, huh? :cuckoo:

oh wait ..

Name the groups.

Oh sweet lord I keep asking who are the moderate rebel groups and no one can give me a fucking answer.

I guess since Obama has refused to build the keystone pipeline, he has resulved to keep the US dependent on Middle East oil. So I guess, send in the troops......again.

XL is a pipeline to another country . All it does is ship oil down south to be exported elsewhere .

We are less dependent on Mid East oil then we have ever been thanks to dem leadership . Obamagas is now $2 a gallon .

Thanks obama !

We are not less dependent. Obama has only helped the Saudis in its attempts to shut down domestic oil producing companies. The price of gas will skyrocket again. The Saudis are just witing for a few U.S. companies to go under. Once that starts happening, the Saudis will begin sticking it to Americans again. Bet on that.
This war will square us with the nations in the Middle East that let jihadist pull off 9/11....To allow our war industry to make a few trillion...

It is truly disturbing that our closest 'friend' in the region is the most responsible for radical Islam and 9/11. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. But hey, like the song says... 'It's money that matters... in the USA.'

They have a shit load of money and ammo invested with Qatar and Turkey in this bullshit.

So what on eath is the down side to the pipeline?

It would create more jobs, create more tax revenue, reduce Middle Eastern oil consumption that is mixed with the blood of American soldiers, and it would decrease oil prices that would help bolster the US economy further.

Then again, if your goals is to thwart all of these things, I could see opposing it.
it would take money out of the pockets of our friends the Saudi's

Thanks obama !

They have a shit load of money and ammo invested with Qatar and Turkey in this bullshit.

Yes, it is all about the money. When Saudi Arabia and Turkey are your BFF's, there's obviously something wrong.' Saudi Arabia espcially, is the cause of radical Islam, and 9/11. It shouldn't be one of our 'Best Friends.' But there's lot of cash being made between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. We made a deal with the devil for sure.

Forum List

Back