Obama "Prepared To Act": Who Is He Kidding?

it means he will strike if needed....I know thats complicated for you to grasp.

You mean he's gonna fire a missile into a remote area and claim he acted decisively? I'm sure Assad is shittin' in his boots.

Obama says U.S. remains prepared to act on Syria if diplomacy fails

So Obama promises to act. What does that mean? He will submit a resolution to the UN? He will seek congressional approval for an eensy weensy air strike?
Assad must be laughing his ass off at this dumbshit. He has no credibility anywhere in the world.

what is it with you right wing nut cases ???? obama promises ??? where in the article does it say obama promises ??? here a president has said if you don't hand over your wmd's we will attack you by air ... If I remember correctly Bill Clinton said the same thing ... if you don't stop killing people in Kosovo we will how you say HIT you with a eensy weensy air strike and he wiped them off the planet ... you dumbshit which he did ... americans killed 1 ... now we have the republicans what do they do ???? they attack a country about lies of having WMD's and thousands of people are killed ...

Last edited:

How true is that !!!!
unlike George Bush who said to the congress if he doesn't comply to UN sanctions he will attack ... he complied to UN sanctions and Bush Still attacked causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people to die ... the dem way ... we attack and maybe 1 or two Americans die ... the republican way ... send hundreds of thousands of soldiers get many of them killed rack up an huge cost ... then complain that their taxes are to high ... that dems are spending all their money ... mean while the republicans racking up huge debts in war machines ...

Last edited:
You mean he's gonna fire a missile into a remote area and claim he acted decisively? I'm sure Assad is shittin' in his boots.

Assad is shittin' in his boots ... if it wasn't for pootie he would be known as the leader who craps his pants all the time when Obama's name is mention ... you right wing nut cases sure have a poor case of whats life about

Last edited:

Assad is shittin' in his boots ... if it was for pootie he would be know as the leader who craps his pants when Obama's name is mention all the time ... you right wing nut cases sure have a poor case of whats life about
Billy, you need to go back to school and take a basic course in English. You type like an illiterate. I'm just sayin'. :lol:

Not only are we the policemen for the world, we are the world's babysitters too. :eusa_boohoo:

you can thank the republicans for that ... every time they see a corporation whine in some country that's not the US they send americans to die cause they don't want to lose their campaign donations

Last edited:

Assad is shittin' in his boots ... if it wasn't for pootie he would be known as the leader who craps his pants when Obama's name is mention all the time ... you right wing nut cases sure have a poor case of whats life about
Billy, you need to go back to school and take a basic course in English. You type like an illiterate. I'm just sayin'. :lol:
you need to go fuck yourself ...I'll type the way I want to.. I'm just sayin'

Last edited:
Assad is shittin' in his boots ... if it wasn't for pootie he would be known as the leader who craps his pants when Obama's name is mention all the time ... you right wing nut cases sure have a poor case of whats life about
Maybe George W. Bush could give you some pointers, you make him look like an English major. :lol:

Maybe George W. Bush could give you some pointers, you make him look like an English major. :lol:

coming from a moron like you who cares ... soooooooooooo you admit bush is a moron, like yourself are ya??? I'm just sayin'

Forum List

Back