Obama Proudly Poses With Racist Mass-Murderer

Would u expect anything different…

There's no such word as “u”. It's spelled “you”. Writing like an illiterate retard only makes you look stupid, and distracts away from any point you might otherwise have been trying to make.

Criticizing the common use of "u" in place of "you" makes you look like the illiterate retard in this thread. Were you too stupid to figure out what was meant?

There's no such word as “u”. It's spelled “you”. Writing like an illiterate retard only makes you look stupid, and distracts away from any point you might otherwise have been trying to make.

Criticizing the common use of "u" in place of "you" makes you look like the illiterate retard in this thread. Were you too stupid to figure out what was meant?
It's one thing to mention spelling or grammar while rebutting someone's point but to make that your ONLY argument shows you have no rebuttal.

It's one thing to mention spelling or grammar while rebutting someone's point but to make that your ONLY argument shows you have no rebuttal.

When I see such disregard for basic literacy, I don't usually bother to try to figure out what the idiot meant to communicate. The only thing you communicate by writing “u” instead of ”you” is that you're too stupid and lazy to have anything to say that is worth anyone else's effort to try to read.

If what you're trying to say isn't worth the effort of trying to write it properly, then why should anyone else think that it's worth the effort to read it?

This is Obama's newest BFF

raul-castro-executes.jpg

When I see such disregard for basic literacy, I don't usually bother to try to figure out what the idiot meant to communicate. The only thing you communicate by writing “u” instead of ”you” is that you're too stupid and lazy to have anything to say that is worth anyone else's effort to try to read.

If what you're trying to say isn't worth the effort of trying to write it properly, then why should anyone else think that it's worth the effort to read it?

Anyone with half a brain can figure out what is meant when some use the abbreviations that are commonly used when using twitter.

I think James Moore is just that spammer J. Constantine. As James has started like 11 threads in 45 minutes. And never responds to any comment made in any of them.

Obama Proudly Poses with Racist Mass-Murderer

Would u expect anything different from our Muslim, communist, dictator, that hates America. Mind blowing a man who hates America is president, sickening!!

He hates white people, Christians, The Constitution, Freedom, Propriety, rule of law, dissent....

All this just because the President won't have sex with you......you are really pissed off about that rejection.....

I don't think he's gonna respond. He's just starting new threads as fast as he can post them.

There is no common use of u instead of you. It is appropriate for twitting It really does make you look like a retard that can communicate only in 140 character bursts.

Anyone with half a brain can figure out what is meant when some use the abbreviations that are commonly used when using twitter.

This is not Twitter.

I am not on Twitter, and a major reason why I am not on Twitter is that that level of willful illiteracy annoys me; and being on a medium that specifically encourages it would especially annoy me.

I wish that those who are so stupid and lazy that they like to write in that manner would stay on Twitter, and to leave forums such as this to those who are willing and able to write like literate grown-ups.

There is no common use of u instead of you. It is appropriate for twitting It really does make you look like a retard that can communicate only in 140 character bursts.

I don't use it dipshit, the younger folks do that use twitter. I think they are limited in the number of characters they can use in a tweet, and you are probably too stupid to figure that out. This is a message board, not an English class where spelling is graded. Apparently some retards haven't figured that out.

This is not Twitter.

I am not on Twitter, and a major reason why I am not on Twitter is that that level of willful illiteracy annoys me; and being on a medium that specifically encourages it would especially annoy me.

I wish that those who are so stupid and lazy that they like to write in that manner would stay on Twitter, and to leave forums such as this to those who are willing and able to write like literate grown-ups.

There are no requirements to avoid annoying you on a message board. If you are too stupid and lazy to figure out U means you, have someone explain it to you.

In this hurry-up world, abbreviations, such as using the single letter "u" instead of "you" or using "4" instead of "for" have become not only acceptable, but the norm.

If you are such a purist, you should not use contractions like "don't" or "you're" or "it's" or "isn't".

Be a real man and say "do not" and "you are" and "it is" and "is not it". Or just shut up, stop nitpicking and name-calling, because you made it obvious that you have nothing worthwhile to say.

Forum List

Back