🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Raises Record $32.5 Million

you miss my point...as always.

I will do everything I can do to get a democratic candidate other than Hillary and one who more closely lines up with my specific viewpoints.

If Hillary IS nominated, I will vote for her because regardless of my disagreements and issues with HER, they pale when compared to the disagreements and issues I have with your party.

YOU, on the other hand, claim to be a conservative, yet you have abandoned the conservative republicans running for your party's nomination and you are, instead, supporting a pro-choice, pro-gay rights, pro-gun control northeastern moderate.

you are an unprincipled hack... but trust me, that comes as no surprise to anyone here.

I am not surprised. She is now blaming the failed amnisty bill on racism. She is all for the bill - and letting millions more into the US

I guess you have nothing to say on that. You will still be a loyal Dem and vote for her

Even it means Amercia getting screwed, all that matters to you is as many as Dems as possible get elected

we are not talking about my party...we are talking about how you have willingly abandoned your principles and the republican candidates who espouse them.

I will not support Hillary in the primary. and you, apparently, have already decided to turn your back on true conservative republicans seeking YOUR vote.

hack.

Oh please make Hillary your choice

She will be as successful as Kerry, McGovern, and Mondull

Everyone knows that a poll result is dependent on how you ask the question. The poll results on Iraq are no different. The question "do you want to bring home US troops from Iraq" yields a much different answer than "do you want to lose the battle of Iraq and leave the country to Al Qaeda."
No shit, sherlock. Thats because one question, the second one, ostensibly how someone as partisan as yourself would ask it, is a loaded question chock full of assumptions.

In a February poll, 57 percent of Americans agreed with the statement "I support finishing the job in Iraq, that is, keeping the troops there until the Iraqi government can maintain control and provide security" Of course, you will never find CNN or NBC asking the Iraq poll question in such a manner. Where is the polling data that says Americans want to lose the battle of Iraq? http://www.pos.org/inthenews/20070220.cfm.

February was a while ago. Its changed since then...now the majority want a partial pull out now, and 40% want a full pullout now. Of course CNN or NBC would never ask the poll in that obviously biased and absurd manner. You make be an unprofessional hack, but they are not.

The only Dem candidate that even ties Giuliani has zero chance of getting the nomination. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...didates_running_in_2008_presidential_election.

Giuliani (49%) Biden (38%)
Giuliani (46%) Clinton (45%)
Giuliani (44%) Dodd (39%)
Giuliani (45%) Edwards (45%)
Giuliani (51%) Obama (39%)
Giuliani (44%) Richardson (38%)

Giuliani does not have a shot in hell.

On national security, unaffiliated voters prefer the GOP by a 44% to 37% margin, i.e., people who skip primaries and vote in the general election: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._issue_dems_trusted_more_on_nine_other_issues.

Lmao...I like that you picked unaffiliated voters, because it support your position more strongly. When taking the general populace its 45% GOP to 44% Democrats.
Taxes:

A 71 percent to 15 percent majority of adults do not think "it is necessary to increase taxes to reduce the budget deficit". Large majorities of Republicans, Democrats and Independents feel this way. Even if taxes "had to be raised", very large majorities oppose raising the estate tax (64%) gas taxes (82%), income taxes (81%), the social security tax (83%), and the Medicare tax (87%)
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=746.

A 71 percent to 15 percent majority of adults do not think "it is necessary to increase taxes to reduce the budget deficit". Large majorities of Republicans, Democrats and Independents feel this way. Even if taxes "had to be raised", very large majorities oppose raising the estate tax (64%) gas taxes (82%), income taxes (81%), the social security tax (83%), and the Medicare tax (87%) http://www.harrisinteractive.com/har...ex.asp?PID=746.

Yes, they also wouldn't cut any social programs, which Republicans are constantly trying to do.

Lets see...the populace is for no taxes, and tons of programs. Somethings gotta give.

Immigration:

The Zogby Interactive poll of 8,300 adults nationwide finds just 3% of Americans viewing Congress's handling of the immigration issue in favorable terms, while 9% say the same of the President-even as respondents in the survey rated it the second most important issue facing the country, after the war in Iraq. http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1328.

This is going to hit both parties hard.

Socialized Medicine

A majority favor "universal health care." That has such a pleasant ring to it. But ask these questions: Percent who say they would still support a universal health insurance system even if it meant they would pay higher premiums or higher taxes: 35%. If it meant there were waiting lists for non emergency treatments: 33%. If it meant their choice of doctors was limited: 28%. If it meant some treatments currently covered would no longer be covered: 18%. All of these things happen in socialized medicine. At least they have happened in Western Europe, Canada, and Australia. http://www.kff.org/kaiserpolls/upload/7572.pdf. Source: ABC News/Kaiser Family Foundation/USA Today Health Care in America Survey(conducted September 7-12, 2006)

Actually Western Europe, Canada, and Australia all pay LESS for healthcare than we do.

I am not surprised. She is now blaming the failed amnisty bill on racism. She is all for the bill - and letting millions more into the US

I guess you have nothing to say on that. You will still be a loyal Dem and vote for her

Even it means Amercia getting screwed, all that matters to you is as many as Dems as possible get elected

I am actually torn about the best way to deal with illegal immigration.

But I would certainly not figuratively shoot my political beliefs in the foot by voting for a republican candidate who believes in nearly everything that I don't just because that candidate might share my views on one or two issues.

And you see. I honestly do not believe that electing as many democrats as possible means America gets screwed. If I thought that, why would I continue to be a democrat? That makes no sense.

I am actually torn about the best way to deal with illegal immigration.

But I would certainly not figuratively shoot my political beliefs in the foot by voting for a republican candidate who believes in nearly everything that I don't just because that candidate might share my views on one or two issues.

And you see. I honestly do not believe that electing as many democrats as possible means America gets screwed. If I thought that, why would I continue to be a democrat? That makes no sense.

So MM is the only one who can support a candidate who might share your views on one or two issues?

MM is a typical lib who screams don't do as I do - do as I say

So MM is the only one who can support a candidate who might share your views on one or two issues?

MM is a typical lib who screams don't do as I do - do as I say

can you read the english language?

I clearly state that sharing my views on one or two issues is NOT enough reason to make me vote for a republican when the democrat will inherently share the lion's share of my views.

you really are an illiterate moron, aren't you?

can you read the english language?

I clearly state that sharing my views on one or two issues is NOT enough reason to make me vote for a republican when the democrat will inherently share the lion's share of my views.

you really are an illiterate moron, aren't you?

yet you rant how I can't vote for Rudy since I do not agree with him on some social issues

SOME social issues?

:rofl: :rofl:

Rudy stands directly opposed to all that the religious conservative right stands for!

Yet Rudy is still leading in the polls

Hillary is turning in terrible numbers

and MM can have his selective outrage as usual

Yet Rudy is still leading in the polls

Hillary is turning in terrible numbers

and MM can have his selective outrage as usual

I do not care about the poll numbers for 2008 presidential candidates now. I have told you that I am not going to support Hillary in the Maine caucuses because I do not think she is the best candidate to represent the interests of my party.

You claim to be a conservative, but have already abandoned several legitimate conservative republican candidates... I think that proves you are not a real conservative and only an ignorant hack

I do not care about the poll numbers for 2008 presidential candidates now. I have told you that I am not going to support Hillary in the Maine caucuses because I do not think she is the best candidate to represent the interests of my party.

You claim to be a conservative, but have already abandoned several legitimate conservative republican candidates... I think that proves you are not a real conservative and only an ignorant hack

You would back Hillary no matter what her positions on the issues. As long as the candidate has a "D" at the end of thier name - you will support them

You would back Hillary no matter what her positions on the issues. As long as the candidate has a "D" at the end of thier name - you will support them

...because my party will not nominate a candidate that does not embrace the vast majority of my party's platform.

YOU, on the other hand, will ignore legitimate consevative candidates for your party's nomination NOW in favor of a new york moderate who is pro-choice, pro-gay fights, pro-gun control

hack.

...because my party will not nominate a candidate that does not embrace the vast majority of my party's platform.

YOU, on the other hand, will ignore legitimate consevative candidates for your party's nomination NOW in favor of a new york moderate who is pro-choice, pro-gay fights, pro-gun control

hack.

So far your party platform is higher taxes, government run health care, surrender to terrorists, more pork, more spending, and bigger government

I do hope your party continues to try and sell that to the voters

keep running away from the FACT that you have abandoned conservative principles to support a moderate new yorker who suppots gay rights, abortion rights, and gun control.

keep running away from the FACT that you have abandoned conservative principles to support a moderate new yorker who suppots gay rights, abortion rights, and gun control.

As I have said, and you have ignored, unlike YOUR party, Rudy will not impose his persoal views on the rest of America

The war on terror, raxes, and Judges are the most important issues to me

As I have said, and you have ignored, unlike YOUR party, Rudy will not impose his persoal views on the rest of America.

The war on terror, raxes, and Judges are the most important issues to me

and you know this, how? because he promised you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what about the other real conservative candidate's positions on terror, taxes and judges makes them unsupportable to a "conservative" like you?

and you know this, how? because he promised you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what about the other real conservative candidate's positions on terror, taxes and judges makes them unsupportable to a "conservative" like you?

an obvious desperate response from a lib who knows deep down he will be stuck with a sure loser - Hillary

an obvious desperate response from a lib who knows deep down he will be stuck with a sure loser - Hillary

did you miss this question:

did you miss this question:

when boxed into a corner you have to fall back on a slanted and irrelevent question

RGS has you down pat - when losing you fall back on the same old tactics

Forum List

Back