Obama Regime DoJ harassing blogger whistleblowing the TSA - again

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Courthouse News Service

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkgtSEJtVJU&feature=player_embedded]Blogger Who Thwarted TSA Body Scanners Now Harassed by DOJ - YouTube[/ame]

For the past four years, Corbett has been engaged in litigation against the TSA over their invasive security procedures, which he argues violate the Fourth Amendment protecting citizens from unwarranted searches.

According to a recent brief filed by Corbett, “the abstract risk of terrorism without a credible, specific threat” does not warrant Constitution-infringing searches by x-ray machines – in which “Every crevice, fold, and bump is turned into a picture of the traveler’s nude body” – or invasive pat downs, in which TSA agents are frequently accused of touching traveler’s genitals.

» Press Doesn?t Cover Gag Order on TSA Blogger Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I think you might be confusing the TSA for the NSA.

They all fall under DHS correct?

They're both violating the constitutional protection, under the same pretense, correct?

Since you're an admin, perhaps you can correct the title for me?

Like America shouldn't have a nsa and spy on other countries.

What a bunch of shit.

They all fall under DHS correct?

They're both violating the constitutional protection, under the same pretense, correct?

Since you're an admin, perhaps you can correct the title for me?

I'm happy to change the title for you. Give me a minute, I'm on my phone.

The NSA is not part of DHS, by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Um, they are, even according to their own website:

In 2004, NSA Central Security Service and the National Cyber Security Division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) agreed to expand NSA Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education Program.

2004 Press Release - National Security Agency and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Form New Partnership - NSA/CSS

National Security Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This guy just wants us to do nothing to defend ourselves from terrorist.

He is a person that believes in going back to the 18th century.

You believe in going back to the Middle Ages, where everyone was a disarmed serf, in bondage to their Lords.

Going back to 17th/18th Century Enlightenment is a good thing.

In 2004, NSA Central Security Service and the National Cyber Security Division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) agreed to expand NSA Centers of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education Program.

2004 Press Release - National Security Agency and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Form New Partnership - NSA/CSS

:lol:

This isn't a matter of debate. They're part of the DoD, not DHS.

Perhaps some reading comprehension might help - your quote is very clearly discussing a partnership between the 2 agencies, not that one is part of the other.

Seriously man, it's in the headline of the press release you linked.

:lol:

This isn't a matter of debate. They're part of the DoD, not DHS.

Perhaps some reading comprehension might help - your quote is very clearly discussing a partnership between the 2 agencies, not that one is part of the other.

You're right, our Government has a brick load of redundant agencies.

66% of this country wants to live within a modern first world country. Be careful with going to back to the 18th century ;)

obama should harrass everyone, fire all he workers. Really dive right into cocaine paranoia. The more he harrasses, the more people he fires out of vindictive petulence the better off we will ultimately be.

From your link:

the NSA operates under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense and reports to the Director of National Intelligence.

Forum List

Back