Obama: Replace Your Facebook Profile Picture With My Gun Control Sign…

:eusa_whistle:
good grief
The replies at the examiner site are pretty rich...lol

SNIP:

Obama: Replace Your Facebook Profile Picture With My Gun Control Sign…

C’mon, be good Obamabots and do what Dear Leader asks.

Via Washington Secrets:
President Obama’s grassroots campaign organization is pressing supporters to switch out their Facebook profile picture with a black and white gun control sign.

Organizing for America is distributing the digital signs that read: “I am one of the 92 percent of Americans who support universal background checks.”

In an email, OFA said, “There’s another simple thing you can do right now to show the overwhelming support for universal background checks: Take this sign and put it somewhere folks will see it — in your window, on your desk, or maybe upload it as your Facebook profile picture.”

from
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
Keep reading…

Obama: Replace your Facebook profile picture with my gun control sign | WashingtonExaminer.com

So where is it?

w620-6fb12b04e26e332b8ed779fd6037d832.jpg

What's wrong with that?

Grassroots...love it.

Lakhota, don't waste the bandwidth with polls, you know the righties don't understand them and become confused, frightened, and defensive.

Lakhota, don't waste the bandwidth with polls, you know the righties don't understand them and become confused, frightened, and defensive.

you are wasting your breath telling lakhota troll not to waste the boards bandwidth

Why is someone who has been deemed too dangerous to own a weapon and doesn't pass a "background check" not in jail in the first place?

I mean really, if we are making a list of people that are considered so dangerous that they shouldn't be allowed near a gun because they might murder someone, shouldn't that person be off the streets anyway?

What exactly are people doing to get themselves on a blacklist for not being able to buy weapons?

Nichols said "huge gaps" exist in the database, which is called the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS. For example, the Virginia Tech shooter, who killed 33 people and himself in 2007, had passed two background checks because Virginia didn't submit his mentally ill status to the database, Nichols said.

"As a result of that shooting, the federal government passed a law encouraging these states to submit these records, and a large number of states passed laws. So there's been significant improvement in reporting dangerously mentally ill persons to NICS," Nichols said. "But there are still about half of the states that report hardly any dangerously mentally ill people. They may not have the resources or the political will to enforce the law. Yeah, it's crazy."
'Universal background check:' What does it mean? - CNN.com

The gunshow loophole is bogus. Most of the venders at any given gun show are licensed dealers anyway and they run background checks.

The real problem is we let violent criminals back out into the population with stupid stipulations like they can't own a gun. I'm sorry but if someone is that dangerous then they should just remain behind bars, not let out.

If the government actually did its fucking job and kept violent criminals locked up, and violent mental nutcases in asylums, then there would be no reason to have any background checks.

you are wasting your breath telling lakhota troll not to waste the boards bandwidth

Stephanine.....gonna disagree with ya. We WANT nuts like Lakota around on board like this. Posts from nuts like him highlight the levels of k00k amongst the far left. His shit is so far off the charts fringe, it presents an opportunity for reasonable people to id these freaks for the non-partisan's that wander in here with no political compass. Id hate this place but for nutty-asses like Lakota who set themsleves up for all kinds of abuse.:up:

Forum List

Back