🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama says America must censor non mainstream media sites

Obama Says America Must CENSOR Non-Mainstream Media News Sites, Like Us

Can't have the sheeple thinking for themselves now can we!?

If you and I were in the same room you would wonder if I was government or just mentally insane...

The State controlling the media is nothing new and has been a practice forever... The planting of stories to outrage the public and swing them to vote one way or the other has been done forever...

In the old days people would meet to have book club meetings to discuss their opinion of today social and political events and today it is the internet where the eyes can watch you...

When people read this they will proclaim I am retarded and insane but as I wrote years earlier about the rise of cyber terrorism, hacking and espionage I will write now you words are being watched and there is no more secret way to hide what you are doing...

Unless you want to go live in some cave or become Amish then understand the Government and the powers to be will guide you to what they want you to believe and nothing is going to stop them, and I mean nothing....

joker-laugh-o.gif

Obama Says America Must CENSOR Non-Mainstream Media News Sites, Like Us

Can't have the sheeple thinking for themselves now can we!?

If you and I were in the same room you would wonder if I was government or just mentally insane...

The State controlling the media is nothing new and has been a practice forever... The planting of stories to outrage the public and swing them to vote one way or the other has been done forever...

In the old days people would meet to have book club meetings to discuss their opinion of today social and political events and today it is the internet where the eyes can watch you...

When people read this they will proclaim I am retarded and insane but as I wrote years earlier about the rise of cyber terrorism, hacking and espionage I will write now you words are being watched and there is no more secret way to hide what you are doing...

Unless you want to go live in some cave or become Amish then understand the Government and the powers to be will guide you to what they want you to believe and nothing is going to stop them, and I mean nothing....

joker-laugh-o.gif
They want the power because the people are starting to turn off the tv and are starting to get REAL NEWS from online that they CAN'T control as easily. Its a last grasp by the government and its propaganda arm.

Another reason to not vote Democrat in any election. They are bad people, all of them.

Obama Says America Must CENSOR Non-Mainstream Media News Sites, Like Us Can't have the sheeple thinking for themselves now can we!?
How is believing anything said by someone just because they have a website "thinking for yourself"? 'Curating' implies resources being made available so that one can check out claims.
Therefore ALL media should stay open and free. Absolutely ZERO restrictions.
Except that curating doesn't do anything keep things from being "open and free". It provides a resource to help determine which media are being honest and which aren't.

Well HERE WE GO! The Globalist Dictator-Wannabe comes out and advocates government censorship of non-approved Govt media cites....while most of the Obama/Hillary/DNC-Approved media has already been exposed as little more than Liberal Propaganda / Indoctrination messaging, thanks in part to Wikileaks.

Goodbye Constitution, Constitutional Rights - Hellooo, 'Banana Republic Dictatorship'!

Yes, Obama, Hillary, Liberal Ideology is the way to go - drink the kool-ade, welcome the assimilation, embrace the suck.

Well HERE WE GO! The Globalist Dictator-Wannabe comes out and advocates government censorship of non-approved Govt media cites....while most of the Obama/Hillary/DNC-Approved media has already been exposed as little more than Liberal Propaganda / Indoctrination messaging, thanks in part to Wikileaks. Goodbye Constitution, Constitutional Rights - Hellooo, 'Banana Republic Dictatorship'! Yes, Obama, Hillary, Liberal Ideology is the way to go - drink the kool-ade, welcome the assimilation, embrace the suck.
There's nothing about censorship in the plan. It's about having the sources to check claims. Why are you scared of that? IMO, it's those throwing the bs that would complain the most about the public being able to check it out.

Well HERE WE GO! The Globalist Dictator-Wannabe comes out and advocates government censorship of non-approved Govt media cites....while most of the Obama/Hillary/DNC-Approved media has already been exposed as little more than Liberal Propaganda / Indoctrination messaging, thanks in part to Wikileaks. Goodbye Constitution, Constitutional Rights - Hellooo, 'Banana Republic Dictatorship'! Yes, Obama, Hillary, Liberal Ideology is the way to go - drink the kool-ade, welcome the assimilation, embrace the suck.
There's nothing about censorship in the plan. It's about having the sources to check claims. Why are you scared of that? IMO, it's those throwing the bs that would complain the most about the public being able to check it out.

If I want to check something out, I'll check it out myself, thank you very much.

Or, am I not free to do that anymore?

This is how we are being manipulated as a country. We have too many people "satisfied" to parrot one or two "news sources" and simply block out the rest. Both parties have that problem. Religious folks are actually the worst, what they hear on Sundays is clearly false and they do not check it, and shout down anyone who tries to point them in the direction of truth. Second place are the Global Warmers, science invalids to the max, can't think, can't answer questions, have nothing except birdbrains.

We need to wake up as a country and start asking questions, like...

Why does one Earth polar circle, the antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other?

Is it really credible that a "757" that hit the Pentagon came in with its nose 8 feet off the ground at 400 mph?

“We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to."

That's the great thing about America - people don't have to agree to shit! They don't have to see everything the same, don't have to be assimilated, don't have to agree to be the same, don't have to agree to watch the same exact things....

The MEDIA does NOT have to be controlled.
The INFORMATION does NOT have to be controlled.
The INTERNET does not have to be controlled.

In his own words his rejection of our very Constitution and freedoms is found, with that underlying tone/verbiage that the government must control. What he sees as 'wild-wild-west-of-information' , anarchy, no control, is really FREE FLOW of thought, ideas, opinion, etc...everything this country is about! He thinks it needs to be controlled, organized, and fit into a mold, not one that WE all agree on but one that HE and HIS concept / idea of government / rule agrees on....one that is then imposed upon us...and THAT is DANGEROUS!

Obama Says America Must CENSOR Non-Mainstream Media News Sites, Like Us Can't have the sheeple thinking for themselves now can we!?
How is believing anything said by someone just because they have a website "thinking for yourself"? 'Curating' implies resources being made available so that one can check out claims.
Therefore ALL media should stay open and free. Absolutely ZERO restrictions.
Except that curating doesn't do anything keep things from being "open and free". It provides a resource to help determine which media are being honest and which aren't.
"Honest" by whose standards? You on the left don't have a very good track record of being honest. Who will be your "fact checkers", Snopes (a left wing propaganda site)?

"Honest" by whose standards? You on the left don't have a very good track record of being honest. Who will be your "fact checkers", Snopes (a left wing propaganda site)?
Certainly not Breitbart. Snopes would have to lobotomize their whole staff to sink to that level.

Politifact and the Clinton Foundation have one thing in common. A mega donor. The donor is the gentleman who started eBay. His name escapes me at the moment. So why on earth would I trust anything put out by Politifact?

Let Me know how that confirmation bias thing works out for you.

Forum List

Back