Obama Says GOP/Commies Mounting Assault on Constitution

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Didn't Obama once call a sitting President "Unpatriotic" for having a debt ceiling much lower than what he is asking for???

Didn't Obama once call a sitting President "Unpatriotic" for having a debt ceiling much lower than what he is asking for???

And your point? Republicans have always used the 'constitution/unpatriotic-card' themselves time and time again. Ok?

GOP COMMIES? This is surreal.

Guilt by association baby... the r-wingers excel at leveling those charges. What's good for the goose is good for the the gander. Live with it Putin-lovers .
Okay, al-Qaeda lover.

Let me guess...it's no longer good for the goose, is it?

Pssst... al-Qaeda leader dead, his name was 'Osama' killed by Obama. Remember? So, no al-Qaeda lovers on this side. Try again amateur.

Guilt by association baby... the r-wingers excel at leveling those charges. What's good for the goose is good for the the gander. Live with it Putin-lovers .
Okay, al-Qaeda lover.

Pssst... al-Qaeda leader dead, his name was 'Osama' killed by Obama. Remember? So, no al-Qaeda lovers on this side. Try again amateur.

You fool.

For years now the leader of AQ has been al Zawahiri. He has been alive and kicking ass all over the middle east with al Qaeda. He was Bin Laden's second in command for over a decade.

Your beloved President lied to you when he touted that he had crushed AQ.

Now the AQ that we're talking about in particular is al Nusra, the AQ branch in Syria. The *cough* rebels that liberals hope will overthrow Assad.

Damn you truly are ignorant in the true sense of the word.

Last edited:
Okay, al-Qaeda lover.

Psst he was replaced by Ayman al-Zawahiri the current Al - Qaeda leader who is still very much alive and has pulled off attacks in Libya, Iraq,and Afghanistan and of course has fighters in with the rebels in Syria the ones we keep talking about arming you might try getting all the facts next time.

Okay, al-Qaeda lover.

You fool.

For years now the leader of AQ has beenZawahiri. He has been alive and kicking ass all over the middle east with al Qaeda. He was Bin Laden's second in command for over a decade.

Your beloved President lied to you when he touted that he had crushed AQ.

Now the AQ that we're talking about in particular is al Nusra, the AQ branch in Syria. The *cough* rebels that liberals hope will overthrow Assad.

Damn you truly are ignorant in the true sense of the word.

al who?

Exactly!

Bin Laden is irreplaceable. No one replaces Osama bin Laden quite like "Osama" himself. Try as they might, no one. Not ever.

Okay, al-Qaeda lover.

Oh, yeah, I forgot -- bin Laden was the very LAST member of AQ.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile, back in reality, Dear Reader is arming AQ in Syria:

EDITORIAL: Obama arming al Qaeda - Washington Times

Okay, al-Qaeda lover.

Psst he was replaced by Ayman al-Zawahiri the current Al - Qaeda leader who is still very much alive and has pulled off attacks in Libya, Iraq,and Afghanistan and of course has fighters in with the rebels in Syria the ones we keep talking about arming you might try getting all the facts next time.

Hmmm, let's see, Osama was replaced by what's his name, and he was promptly killed. Than another #2 popped up who was promptly droned to death by Obama. Ok, that's 2 #2's gone, zapped, zilched, zeroed. I think I heard a third number 2 to replace Osama surfaced but alas... *POOF*, gone.

And now you say Ayman al-Zawahiri is the new number 2... ok.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Hmmm, let's see, Osama was replaced by what's his name, and he was promptly killed. Than another #2 popped up who was promptly droned to death by Obama. Ok, that's 2 #2's gone, zapped, zilched, zeroed. I think I heard a third number 2 to replace Osama surfaced but alas... *POOF*, gone.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.
Are you truly this stupid? Ayman al-Zawahiri was second in command of Al-Qaeda behind only Bin Laden when Bin Laden was killed Zawahiri became the new Al-Qaeda leader and has been the leader ever since and is to this day your lack of knowledge is truly astounding.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.
Are you truly this stupid? Ayman al-Zawahiri was second in command of Al-Qaeda behind only Bin Laden when Bin Laden was killed Zawahiri became the new Al-Qaeda leader and has been the leader ever since and is to this day your lack of knowledge is truly astounding.

If it wasn't for your dream boy Reagan, the taliban never would exist.

ronald-reagan-meets-the-taliban.jpg

Though back on topic, the right wing trash are getting butthurt once again trying to hold the nation hostage, to keep medical care away from the poor and needy.

Can't trust those Putin-loving GOP commies to do anything what's right for America anymore.

Obama Calls GOP Debt Ceiling Demands an Assault on US ?Constitutional Structure? - ABC News

WASHINGTON — On the eve of another fiscal showdown with congressional Republicans, President Obama is outright refusing to negotiate over an increase to the nation’s debt limit, saying doing so would alter “the constitutional structure of this government entirely.”

Looks like another one of them there 'Red Lines'.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

He was always Bin Laden's right hand man and chief strategist. Good grief you really are this unintelligent.

In 1998, al-Zawahiri formally merged the Egyptian Islamic Jihad into al-Qaeda.

According to reports by a former al-Qaeda member, he has worked in the al-Qaeda organization since its inception and was a senior member of the group's shura council.

He was often described as a "lieutenant" to Osama bin Laden, though bin Laden's chosen biographer has referred to him as the "real brains" of al-Qaeda

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Though back on topic, the right wing trash are getting butthurt once again trying to hold the nation hostage, to keep medical care away from the poor and needy.

:lol:

Trying this again? You only look more foolish day by day.

The Taliban (which means students) started in the 90's.

And don't give me that bullshit that others have tried that you can "trace back the origins" because if you want to play that idiotic left wing game, well then the Taliban and everyone else on the planet can trace back their origins to Adam and Eve.

Rise of the Taliban

In reaction to the warlordism prevalent in the country, and the lack of Pashtun representation in the Kabul government, a movement arose called the Taliban.

Many Taliban had been educated in madrasas in Pakistan and were largely from rural Pashtun backgrounds.

This group was made up of mostly Pashtuns that dedicated itself to removing the warlords, providing law and order, and imposing the strict Islamic Sharia law on the country.

In 1994 it developed enough strength to capture the city of Kandahar from a local warlord and proceeded to expand its control throughout Afghanistan, occupying Herat in September 1995, then Kabul in September 1996, and declaring the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (although there was no Emir).

By this time Afghanistan was in its 17th year of war. It had the highest infant, child and maternal mortality rates in Asia. An estimated 10 million landmines covered its terrain. Two-million refugees were in camps.

Pakistan recognized the Taliban as the legitimate rulers of Afghanistan in 1997. By the end of 2000, the Taliban occupied about 95% of the country, limiting the opposition to a small corner in the northeast Panshir valley.

Efforts by the UN, prominent Afghans living outside the country, and other interested countries to bring about a peaceful solution to the continuing conflict came to nothing, largely because of intransigence on the part of the Taliban.

History of Afghanistan (1992?present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are partially right, the taliban were students, trained by Reagan with US military training and given US arms, later to be used against us. Thanks GOP! :eusa_hand:

Taliban still have Reagan's Stingers - Telegraph

alg_taliban-soldiers.jpg

And don't give me that bullshit that others have tried that you can "trace back the origins" because if you want to play that idiotic left wing game, well then the Taliban and everyone else on the planet can trace back their origins to Adam and Eve.

Rise of the Taliban

In reaction to the warlordism prevalent in the country, and the lack of Pashtun representation in the Kabul government, a movement arose called the Taliban.

Many Taliban had been educated in madrasas in Pakistan and were largely from rural Pashtun backgrounds.

This group was made up of mostly Pashtuns that dedicated itself to removing the warlords, providing law and order, and imposing the strict Islamic Sharia law on the country.

In 1994 it developed enough strength to capture the city of Kandahar from a local warlord and proceeded to expand its control throughout Afghanistan, occupying Herat in September 1995, then Kabul in September 1996, and declaring the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (although there was no Emir).

By this time Afghanistan was in its 17th year of war. It had the highest infant, child and maternal mortality rates in Asia. An estimated 10 million landmines covered its terrain. Two-million refugees were in camps.

Pakistan recognized the Taliban as the legitimate rulers of Afghanistan in 1997. By the end of 2000, the Taliban occupied about 95% of the country, limiting the opposition to a small corner in the northeast Panshir valley.

Efforts by the UN, prominent Afghans living outside the country, and other interested countries to bring about a peaceful solution to the continuing conflict came to nothing, largely because of intransigence on the part of the Taliban.

History of Afghanistan (1992?present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should I point out the Taliban came into existence as a result of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and that the person most responsible for arming and training them was Democrat Charlie Wilson?

Forum List

Back