Obama says he will not enforce the law.

No point in attempting impeachment now.

Besides, getting Him out of the picture would only help Democrat Party chances.

Let Him roll - he's the best argument for a Trump presidency there has been thus far.

Also, do you realize that Obama has deported a record number of immigrants? What of that?
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013
That's only if you count the ones you catch and release on this side of the border. Reporting false information is deceitful dude.
High deportation figures are misleading
Why is catch and release misleading? Isn't that they whole point of building the wall? Do you have stats without the catch and release considered?

According to ICE we've apparently taken action to increase our focus on criminals and national security risks... did he do a good job with that?
FY 2015 ICE Immigration Removals
What is the point of catching them if you are going to turn around and release them on this side of the border? The point of the wall isnt to catch them but to stop them from coming here.

Also, do you realize that Obama has deported a record number of immigrants? What of that?
That's only if you count the ones you catch and release on this side of the border. Reporting false information is deceitful dude.
Why is catch and release misleading? Isn't that they whole point of building the wall? Do you have stats without the catch and release considered?

According to ICE we've apparently taken action to increase our focus on criminals and national security risks... did he do a good job with that?
What is the point of catching them if you are going to turn around and release them on this side of the border? The point of the wall isnt to catch them but to stop them from coming here.
Who is catching them and releasing them on this side of the boarder? ICE has a priority directive to focus deportations on illegals that commit crimes and New crossers. The stats show deportation % s following this pattern. Would you rather focus on tossing a working family and their children over ones that are committing crimes? We don't have the resources to do it all

No, he's not doing everything in his power. He's violated the constitution 64 times. With that sort of leeway, and the majority he had at the start of his term, he was able to do whatever he wanted, and he chose to dump all over the economy, businesses, and the American people in general. Your faith in this failed president is amusing. Delusional, but amusing nonetheless.
On the contrary, I don't think he did an amazing job with the economy, there is much to be desired. But I do like him and can acknowledge the good that he has done. People like you are so blind with hate and frustration that EVERYTHING Obama is bad. I just posted a link from ICE that you ignored which shows positive progress with deportations and immigration. Why can't anybody acknowledge it... Your the 4th person i've asked about the link and the 4th person thats dodged the question.
I addressed the link, actually, but I can go in-depth if you like. Firstly, it shows different colors for criminals and 'non-criminals', completely ignoring that coming here illegally is a criminal offense.Secondly, as pointed out last time, he's deporting more because he's allowing more into the country.
FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png

Oh look, record number of illegals entering the country under Obama. Who would have thought?

I'm not blind with 'hate and frustration', I'm realistic. Obama has done NOTHING good for the country. There is not a single policy he has implemented that has helped this country at all, as everything he has done has been to progress the Liberal agenda.
This graph you posted shows a negative or decreasing level of unauthorized immigrant population under Obama, which is what has happened in recent years...

So we have a negative flow of people coming in, a record number of deportations and a higher percentage of people committing crimes being deported, and you are complaining about this?

Funny you diss on me for my reading comprehension then you do this
No, it shows the illegal immigration leveling off at a rate that's much higher than what we've had under anyone else. Funny you can't seem to read a graph. Also, both of those higher rates are because the illegal immigration rate is much higher under him than anyone else.
This is just classic... I'm not one to rub it in but it's tempting given the condescending tone you are speaking to me with... Show that graph to the smartest person you know and have them explain it to you. It shows the exact opposite of what you claim. Perhaps now you can say something nice?
It levels off and stays there. you must be high.

On the contrary, I don't think he did an amazing job with the economy, there is much to be desired. But I do like him and can acknowledge the good that he has done. People like you are so blind with hate and frustration that EVERYTHING Obama is bad. I just posted a link from ICE that you ignored which shows positive progress with deportations and immigration. Why can't anybody acknowledge it... Your the 4th person i've asked about the link and the 4th person thats dodged the question.
I addressed the link, actually, but I can go in-depth if you like. Firstly, it shows different colors for criminals and 'non-criminals', completely ignoring that coming here illegally is a criminal offense.Secondly, as pointed out last time, he's deporting more because he's allowing more into the country.

Oh look, record number of illegals entering the country under Obama. Who would have thought?

I'm not blind with 'hate and frustration', I'm realistic. Obama has done NOTHING good for the country. There is not a single policy he has implemented that has helped this country at all, as everything he has done has been to progress the Liberal agenda.
This graph you posted shows a negative or decreasing level of unauthorized immigrant population under Obama, which is what has happened in recent years...

So we have a negative flow of people coming in, a record number of deportations and a higher percentage of people committing crimes being deported, and you are complaining about this?

No, it shows the illegal immigration leveling off at a rate that's much higher than what we've had under anyone else. Funny you can't seem to read a graph. Also, both of those higher rates are because the illegal immigration rate is much higher under him than anyone else.
This is just classic... I'm not one to rub it in but it's tempting given the condescending tone you are speaking to me with... Show that graph to the smartest person you know and have them explain it to you. It shows the exact opposite of what you claim. Perhaps now you can say something nice?
Yes after an estimated 12.2 million illegals in 2007 the number dropped to 11.3 in 2008 showing a net decrease... There were three years according to your graph of a decreased number of illegal immigrants showing that more left than came in. The years of growth during Obama are minimal in relation to the previous decades.

You see it now? Do we have a new #1 Obama fan?

Last edited:

Who is catching them and releasing them on this side of the boarder? ICE has a priority directive to focus deportations on illegals that commit crimes and New crossers. The stats show deportation % s following this pattern. Would you rather focus on tossing a working family and their children over ones that are committing crimes? We don't have the resources to do it all
Ice catches them crossing border gives them a first hearing then releases them in the us saying come back later to be deported . Naturally they never show up for the second hearing.

Ice catches them crossing border gives them a first hearing then releases them in the us saying come back later to be deported . Naturally they never show up for the second hearing.
Link please

Yes after an estimated 12.2 million illegals in 2007 the number dropped to 11.3 in 2008 showing a net decrease... There were three years according to your graph of a decreased number of illegal immigrants showing that more left than came in. The years of growth during Obama are minimal in relation to the previous decades.

Nobody in their right mind is an Obama fan, and as I'm explaining, it levels off and stays there. You're ignoring that it decreased BEFORE he took office, and then stayed at about the same level while he was in office. You've also conveniently ignored everything I pointed out while focusing on misinterpreting the graph.

Link please
Border Agent: Obama 'Catch and Release' Policies Fueling Illegal Immigration to U.S. - Breitbart

Obama reinstates ‘catch-and-release’ policy for illegal immigrants

Catch and release is the unofficial name for a protocol historically followed by immigration enforcement agencies in the United States (specifically, by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. Customs and Border Protection) where people caught for being in unlawful immigration status are released while they wait for a hearing with an immigration judge.
Catch and release (U.S. immigration policy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody in their right mind is an Obama fan, and as I'm explaining, it levels off and stays there. You're ignoring that it decreased BEFORE he took office, and then stayed at about the same level while he was in office. You've also conveniently ignored everything I pointed out while focusing on misinterpreting the graph.
Wow, you still insist that I'm misinterpreting the graph when it's obvious that you are. Are you just trying to save face or do you really not understand. I can break it down for you further if you really don't get it

Wow, you still insist that I'm misinterpreting the graph when it's obvious that you are. Are you just trying to save face or do you really not understand. I can break it down for you further if you really don't get it
It's as I explained, there's nothing for you to break down. You really shouldn't do drugs.

It's as I explained, there's nothing for you to break down. You really shouldn't do drugs.
For two decades prior to Obama there were approx 1 Million illegal immigrants coming in to the US each year. In 2007 the number was over 12 million. Then obamas first year 2008 it decreases to 11.3 million meaning more people left the US than came in. There were two more years with negative illegal immigration flow. So when you say holding steady that means nobody is coming in. Get it?

Now to be fair I'm not making a case that Obama was responsible for plugging the border. I think it was largely due to the recession. But before you call me stupid again, you should know how to read a graph and take a little time to understand what you are talking about.

The graph show the total population of illegals in the US each year... Not the total amount coming in each year... Get it?

For two decades prior to Obama there were approx 1 Million illegal immigrants coming in to the US each year. In 2007 the number was over 12 million. Then obamas first year 2008 it decreases to 11.3 million meaning more people left the US than came in. There were two more years with negative illegal immigration flow. So when you say holding steady that means nobody is coming in. Get it?

Now to be fair I'm not making a case that Obama was responsible for plugging the border. I think it was largely due to the recession. But before you call me stupid again, you should know how to read a graph and take a little time to understand what you are talking about.
I didn't call you stupid. Stupid means you can't learn. I called you ignorant. Ignorant means you don't know something. I'm not wrong, since thinking Obama has accomplished anything positive for the country means that by default you're completely ignorant of... anything relating to politics in general. The amount it decreased has to be do to the recession that Obama is continuing to perpetuate and make worse, because he certainly hasn't decreased it with any of his failed policies.

I didn't call you stupid. Stupid means you can't learn. I called you ignorant. Ignorant means you don't know something. I'm not wrong, since thinking Obama has accomplished anything positive for the country means that by default you're completely ignorant of... anything relating to politics in general. The amount it decreased has to be do to the recession that Obama is continuing to perpetuate and make worse, because he certainly hasn't decreased it with any of his failed policies.
So it would be fair to say that you were ignorant about that graph but thanks to yours truly you have seen the light?!

So it would be fair to say that you were ignorant about that graph but thanks to yours truly you have seen the light?!
I was not ignorant about the graph, I misinterpreted what it was. I had searched for the rate, and the link said rate, but the graph was not for the rate. On the other hand, you're ignorant about everything else, so it's fair. Being a Liberal means you're ignorant by default.

I was not ignorant about the graph, I misinterpreted what it was. I had searched for the rate, and the link said rate, but the graph was not for the rate. On the other hand, you're ignorant about everything else, so it's fair. Being a Liberal means you're ignorant by default.
That's fine if you think that... I disagree, big surprise :)

You gotta admit though it must be a little surprising for you to see that more illegals have left this country than come in over Obamas presidency. Right?

I know that problems still exist but I bet you thought the illegals were coming over in droves from all that non ignorant right wing rhetoric that's thrown out there.

You gotta admit though it must be a little surprising for you to see that more illegals have left this country than come in over Obamas presidency. Right?

I know that problems still exist but I bet you thought the illegals were coming over in droves from all that non ignorant right wing rhetoric that's thrown out there.
There are no statistics for the actual rate to prove that statement.

More problems exist now than before he took office. He created most of them with his socialist leftist policies that you love so much.

More problems exist now than before he took office. He created most of them with his socialist leftist policies that you love so much.
You dont know what I love and don't love... Don't be presumptive.

You just posted a graph with those stats. The NET population of illegals in the US under Obama has decreased. Do we need to go over the graph again? it sounds like you're still not getting it.

You dont know what I love and don't love... Don't be presumptive.

You just posted a graph with those stats. The NET population of illegals in the US under Obama has decreased. Do we need to go over the graph again? it sounds like you're still not getting it.
I want the rate they're entering the country. I can't find it.

Forum List

Back