🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Says "ISIS has been contained"... funny what's happened in France sure doesn't look that way!

The link says two Syrian refugesss have arrived for settlement in LA. The 10,000 figure is created with lots of bullshit speculating and doesn't even pretend to be accurate once you start reading it. It is just a title created for suckers who only read headline titles.

This current President has dismantled our Immigration System. We are currently taking in Thousands of Middle Eastern 'refugees.' We've learned nothing from what the Left Wing has done to Western Europe. We're allowing the American Left Wing to do the same awful damage here. It's very sad.

Keep in mind that Obama hailed Yemen as a great success story, shortly before Yemen imploded and much of it fell under jihadist control. Similarly, Obama touted the "substantial progress" he had supposedly made in Libya shortly before the attack on the Benghazi compound. This was why Team Obama launched an abortive attempt to deny there was a planned attack and to characterize the attack as just a spontaneous action that stemmed from a protest over an anti-Islam video. Of course, the video is largely accurate and we now know there was no protest at the Benghazi compound. We also know that Hillary Clinton positively knew on the night of the attack that the attack had "NOTHING" (her words) to do with the video and that it was a planned attack.

Can you imagine what the Democrats would be saying if Ben Carson had committed these horrendous blunders and had uttered such astounding lies?

Last edited:
The link says two Syrian refugesss have arrived for settlement in LA. The 10,000 figure is created with lots of bullshit speculating and doesn't even pretend to be accurate once you start reading it. It is just a title created for suckers who only read headline titles.

This current President has dismantled our Immigration System. We are currently taking in Thousands of Middle Eastern 'refugees.' We've learned nothing from what the Left Wing has done to Western Europe. We're allowing the American Left Wing to do the same awful damage here. It's very sad.
You will have to show some evidence of the claim you are making. I just read a linked article in a thread making a similar claim to yours. It turned out to be completely bogus. Fraudulent to the max.

President Barack Obama said that the U.S. strategy against ISIS has "contained them," but not yet succeeded in its effort to "decapitate" ISIS leadership.
"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Thursday for an interview that aired Friday morning. "What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria.
Obama says ISIS not growing, but not 'decapitated' - CNNPolitics.com

MUSLIM RAMPAGE IN PARIS 150+ DEAD
Obama... tell that to these people...
View attachment 54700
There is such a thing as winning the battle but losing the war

ISIS is at war to control Syria and Iraq. They are steadily losing ground and their chances of winning control is diminishing

The Paris terrorist attack was a desperation attack to intimidate France into pulling out of Syria. The effect will be the opposite

So who really won?

Keep in mind that Obama hailed Yemen as a great success story, shortly before Yemen imploded and much of it fell under jihadist control. Similarly, Obama touted the "substantial progress" he had supposedly made in Libya shortly before the attack on the Benghazi compound. This was why Team Obama launched an abortive attempt to deny there was a planned attack and to characterize the attack as just a spontaneous action that stemmed from a protest over an anti-Islam video. Of course, the video is largely accurate and we now know there was no protest at the Benghazi compound. We also know that Hillary Clinton positively knew on the night of the attack that the attack had "NOTHING" (her words) to do with the video and that it was a planned attack.

Can you imagine what the Democrats would be saying if Ben Carson had committed these horrendous blunders and had uttered such astounding lies?

Yes, they've consistently lied. Especially in regards to their Benghazi nightmare. Blaming it on a stupid video no one ever saw, made by a guy no one ever heard of. Truly pathetically evil.

You will have to show some evidence of the claim you are making. I just read a linked article in a thread making a similar claim to yours. It turned out to be completely bogus. Fraudulent to the max.

No, he's exactly right. You're wrong to the max.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/w...ion-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0

If you don't know this current President has completely dismantled our Immigration System, you're lost. I can't help you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/w...ion-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0
I

Unlike you, I read both articles. The article I said was wrong to the max, as you can plainly see, claims that 10,000 had arrived in LA. The article you post is about a request to increase the number of refugees considered for immigration from 2,000 to 10,000. See the difference. One says 10,000 have arrived and the other says lets think about allowing 10,000 while confirming only 2,000 are presently allowed. BTW, after vetting, only 1,200 were allowed immigration status.

Using a drone to take out one ISIS leader and then declaring ISIS is contained is pathetic. Contained where? In Paris? Taking out one leader is a pin prick. We need to bomb them into oblivion. We need to start now. We need to secure our own borders and not take in any refugees from the Middle East. It is not a time to be humanitarian. It is a time to get aggressive with ISIS and declare war on ISIS. This nation needs a real Commander-in Chief who has our interests at heart and the determination to win the war on ISIS. Pin pricks won't do the job.
ISIS is losing ground

Their dreams of establishing an Islamic state are disappearing.
Plan B is resorting to terrorism

Looking like an idiot....again. How can anyone take this clown seriously?
i'm sure you're talking about the op.

linking the president's statement about the ground isis physically controls and the terror attacks in paris by a group that may or may not have ties to isis epitomizes idiocy.

You mean like Democrats mocking W for taking "mission accomplished" completely out of context when he was referring to toppling Hussein? You reap what you sow

Using a drone to take out one ISIS leader and then declaring ISIS is contained is pathetic. Contained where? In Paris? Taking out one leader is a pin prick. We need to bomb them into oblivion. We need to start now. We need to secure our own borders and not take in any refugees from the Middle East. It is not a time to be humanitarian. It is a time to get aggressive with ISIS and declare war on ISIS. This nation needs a real Commander-in Chief who has our interests at heart and the determination to win the war on ISIS. Pin pricks won't do the job.
ISIS is losing ground

What was plan A? Starting a bridge club? They seem to have started with plan B.

I have a thought though, what if Obama switched sides and started fighting against them? That might help the cause

ISIS is losing ground

I have a thought though, what if Obama switched sides and started fighting against them? That might help the cause

ISIS is no longer the threat to set up an Islamic state in Syria and Iraq......that was plan A

ISIS is losing ground

ISIS is no longer the threat to set up an Islamic state in Syria and Iraq......that was plan A

They never were, though BonzO is trying to help them do that still in Syria. Fortunately, Putin has a pair and has stopped him

Looking like an idiot....again. How can anyone take this clown seriously?
i'm sure you're talking about the op.

linking the president's statement about the ground isis physically controls and the terror attacks in paris by a group that may or may not have ties to isis epitomizes idiocy.

You mean like Democrats mocking W for taking "mission accomplished" completely out of context when he was referring to toppling Hussein? You reap what you sow

YEA now maybe WE should come to the Terrorists rescue as Obama did when he said about our military to the encouragement of the terrorists in
IRAQ.... Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians," So what has changed Obama? You were encouraging the terrorists
and denigrating our military at the time helping the terrorists... maybe we should do the same to you???

I

Unlike you, I read both articles. The article I said was wrong to the max, as you can plainly see, claims that 10,000 had arrived in LA. The article you post is about a request to increase the number of refugees considered for immigration from 2,000 to 10,000. See the difference. One says 10,000 have arrived and the other says lets think about allowing 10,000 while confirming only 2,000 are presently allowed. BTW, after vetting, only 1,200 were allowed immigration status.

The number admitted is what matters. We should not allow one refugee from the ME countrie to step foot into this country.

ISIS is losing ground

They never were, though BonzO is trying to help them do that still in Syria. Fortunately, Putin has a pair and has stopped him
I have no problem with Russians doing the heavy lifting for once

I

The number admitted is what matters. We should not allow one refugee from the ME countrie to step foot into this country.
That may be true, but it does not justify making up outright lies and spreading those lies like propaganda on message boards and such.

Look Americans, here's the skinny...

The more nations your Government bombs, the less safe you become, and the closer you come to your own nation becoming a miserable Police State. Time to accept that reality. Time to end the endless War.

Forum List

Back