🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Says "ISIS has been contained"... funny what's happened in France sure doesn't look that way!

[

Most terrorists are Muslims. It's always been that way and always will be. Anyone who can do what they do and cheer at the death of innocents are plain evil. Killing people comes so naturally to them, but the left still has their heads in the sand and refuse to admit the truth.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'll have to defer to your superior experience of living in ignorance.

Most terrorists are Muslims. It's always been that way and always will be.

No.

The Israelites were terrorizing rival tribes before Islam ever existed, and doing it quite regularly.

Human beings have been fighting other human beings for their entire existence. I can't imagine what kind of warped worldview buys into the idea that this suddenly came out of nowhere in the seventh century. Clementine apparently believes that before that the unicorns came dancing down the ramp from the Ark and life was perfect. :cuckoo:

Then again, if she also believes "it always will be," she should probably convert and have done with it...

The U.S./West meddling in Syria created ISIS. They should have stayed out of that conflict. It wasn't their fight. The West is gonna reap what its sowed. You can't bomb & kill all around the world and expect there won't be many who'll wanna seek revenge.

I mean how many nations is the U.S. bombing at this point? The chickens have to come home to roost. France is experiencing some of that today. Just stop the endless meddling and come home. And then secure our border.
Your vaginas leaking

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

President Barack Obama said that the U.S. strategy against ISIS has "contained them," but not yet succeeded in its effort to "decapitate" ISIS leadership.
"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Thursday for an interview that aired Friday morning. "What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria.
Obama says ISIS not growing, but not 'decapitated' - CNNPolitics.com

MUSLIM RAMPAGE IN PARIS 150+ DEAD
Obama... tell that to these people...
View attachment 54700

Americans are supposed to die defending France?
Who's calling for Americans to die besides you? France is our oldest ally, we should help them if they need assistance. That's kind of how that whole ally thing works if I'm not mistaken.

[

Most terrorists are Muslims. It's always been that way and always will be. Anyone who can do what they do and cheer at the death of innocents are plain evil. Killing people comes so naturally to them, but the left still has their heads in the sand and refuse to admit the truth.

Ignorance is bliss.
You've heard that a lot, huh?

President Barack Obama said that the U.S. strategy against ISIS has "contained them," but not yet succeeded in its effort to "decapitate" ISIS leadership.
"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Thursday for an interview that aired Friday morning. "What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria.

View attachment 54700

Who's calling for Americans to die besides you? France is our oldest ally, we should help them if they need assistance. That's kind of how that whole ally thing works if I'm not mistaken.

You're going to have to make sense.

The U.S./West meddling in Syria created ISIS. They should have stayed out of that conflict. It wasn't their fight. The West is gonna reap what its sowed. You can't bomb & kill all around the world and expect there won't be many who'll wanna seek revenge.

I mean how many nations is the U.S. bombing at this point? The chickens have to come home to roost. France is experiencing some of that today. Just stop the endless meddling and come home. And then secure our border.
Your vaginas leaking

What's our vital interest in Syria/Iraq?

View attachment 54700

Try to read it again Timmy. Sound out the big words.

Your vaginas leaking

Defeating ISIS, unless you like seeing them kill innocent civilians...

Your vaginas leaking

Do you know what a vital national interest is?

View attachment 54700

Try acting like an adult for 5 minutes.

I would assume safety would qualify, you disagree?

terrorist sympathizer

I despise violence. Violence only begets violence. All the U.S. meddling has to come with a bloody price. You just can't bomb & kill at will and expect no bloody repercussions. Many will seek revenge. The U.S. in particular, has set the Middle East on fire. The chickens have to come home to roost. It's inevitable.

This isn't about revenge, moron. It's about Islam. The muzzies won't stop until they are all dead or the entire world is Muslim. They have said so many times. It's in their holy books.

View attachment 54700

What would that entail, blaming America for the mass slaughter?

View attachment 54700

You asked if Americans should die defending France. I merely pointed out that no one mentioned that but you, and that France was an ally. Instead of addressing what I posted, you seemed to be struggling with it. So who suggested that Americans are supposed to die to defend France? Other than you?

Your vaginas leaking

Do you know what a vital national interest is?
And would you consider safety a vital national interest?

Forum List

Back