Obama says US needs to respond to Russian cyberattacks -- 'and we will'

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action," Obama said in an interview scheduled to air Friday on National Public Radio. "And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Earlier Thursday, Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters during the daily White House briefing that "Mr. Trump obviously knew that Russia was engaged in malicious cyber activity that was helping him, [and] hurting [Democrat Hillary] Clinton ... "These are all facts that are not in dispute."
Uh-oh. Did he draw a line in the cyber sand?

Why are all of you nutters against actions being taken against a foreign government --- in this case Russia --- for cyberattacking us with the objective of influencing our elections; in essence, attacking our democracy?

Two reasons -- First, the 'attacks' never happened. The Democrats dreamed them up because they can't come to grips with the idea that Cruella Deville actually lost the election.

Second, the idea of a lightweight like Obama 'taking action' against anyone besides the defenceless is laughable.

Why are all of you nutters against actions being taken against a foreign government --- in this case Russia --- for cyberattacking us with the objective of influencing our elections; in essence, attacking our democracy?

Two reasons -- First, the 'attacks' never happened. The Democrats dreamed them up because they can't come to grips with the idea that Cruella Deville actually lost the election.

Second, the idea of a lightweight like Obama 'taking action' against anyone besides the defenceless is laughable.
Thank you fncceo. Short - Sweet - and to the Point.

And the usual Un-American nutters chime in with their idiotic and childish comments.

Do you Un-American scumbags love pootin that much? I know you would rather he be POTUS instead of Obama.

You are all an embarrassment.
What a stupid question. The "embarrassment" is you. It is people like you who shit on the flag. My dog doesn't know any better. But you shit on the flag because you are an under-achiever and envious.

And the usual Un-American nutters chime in with their idiotic and childish comments.

Do you Un-American scumbags love pootin that much? I know you would rather he be POTUS instead of Obama.

What a stupid question. The "embarrassment" is you. It is people like you who shit on the flag. My dog doesn't know any better. But you shit on the flag because you are an under-achiever and envious.
I do not shit on the flag, asshole, and I am far from being an underachiever. As for being envious, I have no idea what you are talking about, but I can assure you, I'm not envious of Un-American scumbags like you and your ilk.

Obama is the U.S. government. Unless he was busy playing golf he must have known about the alleged hacking while it was going on.
If so why didn't he take action at the time? The short answer is that the election was never hacked and nobody in what is loosely described as the "intelligence" community is honest enough to explain it to the American public.

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections ... we need to take action," Obama said in an interview scheduled to air Friday on National Public Radio. "And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing. Some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

Earlier Thursday, Press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters during the daily White House briefing that "Mr. Trump obviously knew that Russia was engaged in malicious cyber activity that was helping him, [and] hurting [Democrat Hillary] Clinton ... "These are all facts that are not in dispute."
Even if we believe Obama is stupid and irresponsible enough to want to have a cyber war with Russia, why would he be going around announcing it unless this is just a political stunt to set the stage for Congressional Democrats screaming, "Russia, Russia! Putin, Putin!" at each confirmation hearing?

Obama was nothing but a political hack before he was elected president and he is proving he is nothing but a political hack as he leaves the WH.

I do not shit on the flag, asshole, and I am far from being an underachiever. As for being envious, I have no idea what you are talking about, but I can assure you, I'm not envious of Un-American scumbags like you and your ilk.
You are shit bag. End of story.:asshole:

You are shit bag. End of story.:asshole:
Gee, I guess you win. LOL.

Forum List

Back