Obama Says We Need More Censorship In Social Media

This is the guy who told us "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. You can keep your doctor, too." He told us Obamacare would save us money. His insurance mandate was struck down by the Supreme Ct.

Wow...Musk really effed up their plans huh?

Again, is Obama out there, holding weekly pep rallies and opening his trap, braying about him, him, him?
Answer..no. Is he advocating for something he believes in that doesn't involve self aggrandizing?..Yes.
GW Bush does it from time to time.

If Trump had something substantive to say and advocate for, I wouldn't care that he did it either.
But he simply lacks that capacity. Too superficial. One of the many reasons he sucked as a President.
Still, you cling on to your hatred about what you were told by your leadership to hate. Still, you don't listen to what is being said. Most kindergarteners can understand it, but you refuse.

I would take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, if I were you. Normal people don't hate that much just for the sake of hating. Someone or something must have put it there.

Do you hate yourself, too?

Again, is Obama out there, holding weekly pep rallies and opening his trap, braying about him, him, him?
Answer..no. Is he advocating for something he believes in that doesn't involve self aggrandizing?..Yes.
GW Bush does it from time to time.

If Trump had something substantive to say and advocate for, I wouldn't care that he did it either.
But he simply lacks that capacity. Too superficial. One of the many reasons he sucked as a President.
Timing is everything. With a terrorized conservatives for 5 years going... Obama was silent.

Musk purchases Twitter and levels the playing field suddenly Obama finds a voice. Are you really going to tell me you're not savvy to this bullshit?

Forum List

Back