Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

You don't seem to be able to decide who is responsible for spending. You've switched back and forth several times now (depending on which president we're talking about, of course).

All spending originates with congress and for $2,000 Alex, who has been in the majority since 2010?
They ran on a balanced budget in 2010

When exactly are Republucans going to deliver what they promised!

When they 60 votes in the Senate and Dingy Harry retires.
You mean Republucans never had any intention of balancing the budget

Do you suffer from liberalism-induced reading comprehension difficulties?

They can't deliver due to Dingy Harry and his stone-walling the process.
They don't deliver because they stack each bill with tax cuts for the rich and kill Obamacare
If they were willing to go bipartisan they could balance a budget

barack hussein shit

piece of ....of

of

of .............so much hatred for the the traitor
This is a fine example of why conservatives have refused to work with the President since day one

USS-Barack-Obama.jpg

Mt. Rushmore? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit right there. I knew the loser was self absorbed but holy crap he's got a screw loose. How about we just get China to produce some Obama bobble heads instead.

I take it you don't think he's worthy of such a tribute?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: is this another Nobel Peace Prize type joke?

Joke? Who? Me?

You certainly don't agree....but this president is likely to be thought of...by historians....as one of the best leaders that this nation has ever had.

Mt. Rushmore? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit right there. I knew the loser was self absorbed but holy crap he's got a screw loose. How about we just get China to produce some Obama bobble heads instead.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: is this another Nobel Peace Prize type joke?

Joke? Who? Me?

You certainly don't agree....but this president is likely to be thought of...by historians....as one of the best leaders that this nation has ever had.
Top ten of all time

Joke? Who? Me?

Top ten of all time

I would say so.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

The notion that Obama ranks up there with Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington and Jefferson is patently absurd. Being half-black does not make one great.

Joke? Who? Me?

Top ten of all time

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, we've certainly lowered the bar.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

The notion that Obama ranks up there with Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington and Jefferson is patently absurd. Being half-black does not make one great.

No? Being half black does not make one great?

I'm so glad you told me that. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

obama-to-replace-washington.jpg

An artistic rendering of the proposed Obama Monument on Denali. Very tasteful.

No? Being half black does not make one great?

I'm so glad you told me that. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I know, that's why I told you. You're welcome and Happy New Year!

All spending originates with congress and for $2,000 Alex, who has been in the majority since 2010?

They don't deliver because they stack each bill with tax cuts for the rich and kill Obamacare

The liberal definition of bipartisan is do whatever the Democrats want!

Not really..

Want a balanced budget?
Negotiate a balance between higher taxes and lower spending

Hard to do when batshit crazy conservatives insist on lowering taxes and only slashing spending on the poor

Not really..

Want a balanced budget?
Negotiate a balance between higher taxes and lower spending

Hard to do when batshit crazy conservatives insist on lowering taxes and only slashing spending on the poor

When have the Democrats EVER, and I do mean EVER, proposed to cut any spending?

If you truly want a balanced budget, vote Democrats out of office and Republicans can do it again like they did in the 90s.

Forum List

Back