Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

And who signs the bills? And which party controlled Congress for the first two years of Obama's presidency when the deficit was over $1.5 trillion per year?

I won't bother educating you on the number of stop gap bills Obama has signed because the party of Reagan was more interested in starving the government. So please tell us where did all that money come from?
Please don't. I'm sure I know a lot more about it than you.

Well then, please tell the class, I'm sure that everyone is more than happy to hear your Fox News version of it.
Not my job to educate you. Even if it was, I wouldn't spend time on a deadbeat student.

I knew you were a fraud from the git go. If you had the remotest clue you would have been happy to bitch slap a lib, that you didn't just shows everyone what a true jackoff you really are.

Don't be mean to S.J. S.J. is a bonafide right wing nut, and there are lots of posts to prove it.

And who signs the bills? And which party controlled Congress for the first two years of Obama's presidency when the deficit was over $1.5 trillion per year?

I won't bother educating you on the number of stop gap bills Obama has signed because the party of Reagan was more interested in starving the government. So please tell us where did all that money come from?

Well then, please tell the class, I'm sure that everyone is more than happy to hear your Fox News version of it.
Not my job to educate you. Even if it was, I wouldn't spend time on a deadbeat student.

I knew you were a fraud from the git go. If you had the remotest clue you would have been happy to bitch slap a lib, that you didn't just shows everyone what a true jackoff you really are.
Aw, wassamatter, not getting enough attention?

I said you were fraud and now you've proven it.

Besides being the first half white half black president, why should obama be on mt rushmore?

Really? How, exactly?

Really? How, exactly?

I even have to explain it? Puhleeze

barack hussein shit

piece of ....of

of

of .............so much hatred for the the traitor

You carry around a lot of rw hate in that 235 lb body of yours.

As to the OP, our proud, two-term President has earned his place in history

Really? How, exactly?

Translation: What do I do now???

Really? How, exactly?

Translation: What do I do now???

Duh, you prove me wrong.

barack hussein shit

piece of ....of

of

No.

Hussein is scum, worst Prez ever

Here's a fitting tribute:

rw hate on parade. You people are the life-blood of the 1%, useful idiots

barack hussein shit

piece of ....of

of

No.

Hussein is scum, worst Prez ever

Here's a fitting tribute:

rw hate on parade. You people are the life-blood of the 1%, useful idiots

That would be you DotCommy.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

No!

He will get his Presidential Library and maybe a statue of him, and that is all, and does not deserve to be on Mt. Rushmore...

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?
I just gave you three, dumbass.

Obama has reduced spending as a percentage of GDP compared to the budget he first inherited from Bush. He has not opened our borders to anyone. The truth is more illegal immigrants have been leaving the country than entering. As for the debt, it too is being reduced as a percentage of GDP. Last of all, the vast majority of countries throughout the world have much more respect for President Obama than they had for GW Bush. It really is some funny stuff you cons believe.

Mt. Rushmore? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: that's some funny shit right there. I knew the loser was self absorbed but holy crap he's got a screw loose. How about we just get China to produce some Obama bobble heads instead.

Forum List

Back