Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

Ten thousand my ass. Even Helen Keller could come up with more that!
You have to be a complete moron to still support/believe this guy. Seriously. A complete goddamn moron.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

It's so adorable when Obama trolls the American public.:D

Trolls? Why.....whatever do yo mean by that?

"In a playful manner..." He enjoys fucking with people and getting a rise out of them. He doesn't give a flying shit about being carved into the side of a mountain, but why pass up the opportunity to be an instigator for his personal entertainment.:thup:

Oh. I see. You have taken exception to my description of the president's demeanor. You feel as though the president is simply mocking the American people and really doesn't give any thought to his legacy.

Interesting theory.

Ten thousand my ass. Even Helen Keller could come up with more that!
You have to be a complete moron to still support/believe this guy. Seriously. A complete goddamn moron.

Well then.....you should be able to think of a dozen or so, right? I mean....you are no Helen Keller.

There used to be a DemocratIC party.

Used to.

Then came Roosevelt.......

You should have been around in the aftermath of Hoover's disaster. My Dad was in his mid twenties and never had a regular job until he began working for Roosevelt's WPA... $3.80 a week for 48 hours work. Screw Republicans! They're all alike. Tax cuts for the wealthy, military spending and corporate welfare are the only things which turn them on. If Roosevelt was so bad it's an absolute miracle that he was elected four times. It pissed the Republicans off so much that they couldn't wait to fix it so that no other president would serve more than 2 terms.

Funny thing is Roosevelts policies created the power we became in the following 3 decades. Wtf gas reaganism done for America? The opposite!

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.

"In a playful manner..." He enjoys fucking with people and getting a rise out of them. He doesn't give a flying shit about being carved into the side of a mountain, but why pass up the opportunity to be an instigator for his personal entertainment.:thup:

Oh. I see. You have taken exception to my description of the president's demeanor. You feel as though the president is simply mocking the American people and really doesn't give any thought to his legacy.

Interesting theory.

It wouldn't be the first time he's done it...he'd probably admit that he gets a kick out of doing it.:laugh2:

I was going to say

something

about that scum

Hussein

he doesn't deserve to be mentioned

piece of shit

no shit allowed here

Interesting theory.

It wouldn't be the first time he's done it...he'd probably admit that he gets a kick out of doing it.:laugh2:

I feel like I've been duped. Why didn't you explain this to me sooner?

Well.....at least I know now. Thanks!

Interesting theory.

Better late than never...I'm happy to have helped enlighten you.;)

barack hussein shit

piece of ....of

of

of .............so much hatred for the the traitor

Interesting theory.

I'll tell you what. I'm going to view everything this man says in a different light now. Who would have thought that he was just playing around all,this time. He and Michelle must sit in the White's House each night just laughing and laughing.

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?
They haven't been about to come up with real reasons for the last 7 years.

Interesting theory.

I'll tell you what. I'm going to view everything this man says in a different light now. Who would have thought that he was just playing around all,this time. He and Michelle must sit in the White's House each night just laughing and laughing.

You already have had a window into his soul...I'm sure you won't deny your own pot stirring with this thread in hopes to elicit a frenzy from the rw racists.:eusa_whistle:

I was hoping for some consistency. You sound very confused.

Well....lets be honest. You are very easily confused.
You don't seem to be able to decide who is responsible for spending. You've switched back and forth several times now (depending on which president we're talking about, of course).

All spending originates with congress and for $2,000 Alex, who has been in the majority since 2010?
And who signs the bills? And which party controlled Congress for the first two years of Obama's presidency when the deficit was over $1.5 trillion per year?

I won't bother educating you on the number of stop gap bills Obama has signed because the party of Reagan was more interested in starving the government. So please tell us where did all that money come from?
Please don't. I'm sure I know a lot more about it than you.

Well....lets be honest. You are very easily confused.
You don't seem to be able to decide who is responsible for spending. You've switched back and forth several times now (depending on which president we're talking about, of course).

All spending originates with congress and for $2,000 Alex, who has been in the majority since 2010?
And who signs the bills? And which party controlled Congress for the first two years of Obama's presidency when the deficit was over $1.5 trillion per year?

I won't bother educating you on the number of stop gap bills Obama has signed because the party of Reagan was more interested in starving the government. So please tell us where did all that money come from?

Well then, please tell the class, I'm sure that everyone is more than happy to hear your Fox News version of it.

Well then, please tell the class, I'm sure that everyone is more than happy to hear your Fox News version of it.
Not my job to educate you. Even if it was, I wouldn't spend time on a deadbeat student.

Not my job to educate you. Even if it was, I wouldn't spend time on a deadbeat student.

I knew you were a fraud from the git go. If you had the remotest clue you would have been happy to bitch slap a lib, that you didn't just shows everyone what a true jackoff you really are.

Forum List

Back