Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

Gee.....I dunno. Maybe because the policies of the previous POTUS are responsible for most of that debt? Could that be the reason?
I like how you go from "It's not the president's fault" when it happens under Obama but suddenly it's "Bush's fault" when it happens under his watch. :lol:

Listen here, genius. Bush sucked. Much of what is wrong is his fault. I can't change history.
I was hoping for some consistency. You sound very confused.

Well....lets be honest. You are very easily confused.
You don't seem to be able to decide who is responsible for spending. You've switched back and forth several times now (depending on which president we're talking about, of course).

All spending originates with congress and for $2,000 Alex, who has been in the majority since 2010?

They could never find a piece of coal for his ears let alone his entire mug

Oh! Good one. The president also made fun of his large ears during the episode. He's self deprecating.......another trait found in great leaders.

Did he talk about his lack of balls also?
Looks like LoneLaugher hit a nerve :laugh:

gawd but sassy deflects when her lack of knowledge of current events is pointed-out to her.

Oh look it's snot.scum trying to be relevant. Why don't you sashay to the Flame Zone and create a thread bawling about somebody that caused you great butt hurt again

Sassy

Wcy3Etw.png

Sassy gives the disclaimer in her name that she is Sassy, nobody should be hating on her. The Nutrition Facts and Ingredients are clearly labeled.

Oh! Good one. The president also made fun of his large ears during the episode. He's self deprecating.......another trait found in great leaders.

gawd but sassy deflects when her lack of knowledge of current events is pointed-out to her.

Oh look it's snot.scum trying to be relevant. Why don't you sashay to the Flame Zone and create a thread bawling about somebody that caused you great butt hurt again
ummm..... because I can post wherever I please rw hack grl.

As to the OP this great nation owes Barack our deepest gratitude.

Sassy

Wcy3Etw.png

Snot.scum

432490817_3631634298_gay_man469x625_xlarge_xlarge.png

I like how you go from "It's not the president's fault" when it happens under Obama but suddenly it's "Bush's fault" when it happens under his watch. :lol:

Listen here, genius. Bush sucked. Much of what is wrong is his fault. I can't change history.

You don't seem to be able to decide who is responsible for spending. You've switched back and forth several times now (depending on which president we're talking about, of course).

All spending originates with congress and for $2,000 Alex, who has been in the majority since 2010?
And who signs the bills? And which party controlled Congress for the first two years of Obama's presidency when the deficit was over $1.5 trillion per year?

I've got one foot out the door for partying tonight.

Sassy? Homebound AGAIN?!!! :( Tip- if you didn't tip the scales at 8 stone, people might ask you out once in a while.

As to the OP our two-term President needs a fitting tribute.

And who signs the bills? And which party controlled Congress for the first two years of Obama's presidency when the deficit was over $1.5 trillion per year?

I won't bother educating you on the number of stop gap bills Obama has signed because the party of Reagan was more interested in starving the government. So please tell us where did all that money come from?

They ran on a balanced budget in 2010

When exactly are Republucans going to deliver what they promised!

They ran on a balanced budget in 2010

When exactly are Republucans going to deliver what they promised!

So very true, you have to wonder if they are genuinely interested in reducing debt, why the hell haven't they produced a bill paying for all these wars and military actions?

Sassy

Wcy3Etw.png
Funny, this is how I envisioned Sassy

Lindsay-Lohan8.jpg

Barack, peace be upon him, has done a miraculous job cleaning up his Repub predecessors ginormous mess

What, exactly did he clean up? I am really curious...

Sassy? Homebound AGAIN?!!! :( Tip- if you didn't tip the scales at 8 stone, people might ask you out once in a while.

I'm married, fag. Have fun at the gay bar

SmellyIrishAss married a fag

Careful there girly man, no family :)

You brought it up you big old c*nt.

You married a fag? Why?

You get teabagged last night sweetums?

No. That's not what I do, but it's fine if you do.

Forum List

Back