Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

An artistic rendering of the proposed DC monument:

View attachment 58514

Hmmmmm....
Someone might want to check with Joe Biden for the scale on that Obama monument...
After all Biden seems to have first hand knowledge since he once referred to Obama as having a "Big Stick"...chuckling as he said it.

That's why TR spoke so softly, his big stick did the taking for him.

And Obama drones on and on whenever he's asked a question.....
Because Obama let's the drones talk for him......

See what I did here.......

I crack meself up.....

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?
I just gave you three, dumbass.

I was hoping for specifics. Have any of those?
Get off your lazy ass and look it up. You can start with his doubling of the national debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion.

Name some slum boulevards and high schools and a few welfare offices after him and put it to rest.
I'm thinking the $1 bill...it would be a fitting honor

Hey now! That's an idea. Put him on the currency. Instead of "In God We Trust" it could be "In Obama We Trust".

What do you think?

The 2$ bill never really caught on....
Maybe Obama on a new $3 bill will take off....

I'm not sayin.....
I'm just sayin!!!

View attachment 58514

Hmmmmm....
Someone might want to check with Joe Biden for the scale on that Obama monument...
After all Biden seems to have first hand knowledge since he once referred to Obama as having a "Big Stick"...chuckling as he said it.

I crack meself up.....

Impressive. I wasn't aware that you were graduated from The Gallagher School of Comedy. lol

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?

Get off your lazy ass and look it up. You can start with his doubling of the national debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion.

That's interesting. I thought Congress had the purse strings. I'd better go back and re-watch schoolhouse rock.

View attachment 58514

Hmmmmm....

I crack meself up.....

Go For It!

naughty-statues-huta-stupidity-head-up-their-ass-people.jpeg

View attachment 58514

Hmmmmm....

I crack meself up.....

Impressive. I wasn't aware that you were graduated from The Gallagher School of Comedy. lol

I know....
Every now and then I hit one out of the park....
And the New Year just began...

Illinois is changing their motto from "Land of Lincoln" to "Land of Obama"

That's interesting. I thought Congress had the purse strings. I'd better go back and re-watch schoolhouse rock.

Whenever the national debt is brought up it's always attributed to it being done under the current President's watch.....
Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Whenever the national debt is brought up it's always attributed to it being done under the current President's watch.....
Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Gee.....I dunno. Maybe because the policies of the previous POTUS are responsible for most of that debt? Could that be the reason?

Illinois is changing their motto from "Land of Lincoln" to "Land of Obama"

Isn't every state in the US the land of Obama?
All 57 of them..... LOL

It was at a campaign appearance in Beaverton, Oregon, on May 9, 2008. Obama said, “It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon. And over the last 15 months we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states; I think one left to go.” His campaign said it was obviously a mistake. Nobody believed that he really thought there were 57 states.

Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Gee.....I dunno. Maybe because the policies of the previous POTUS are responsible for most of that debt? Could that be the reason?

More like the motto of the Democrat party.....
I't's never Obama's fault.....

Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

More like the motto of the Democrat party.....
I't's never Obama's fault.....

I wouldn't know about the motto of the Democratic ( you do need the "ic" if you aren't trying to be a dick ) party. But...I do know that the spending under Obama has been tamed while revenues are increasing and the economy is growing. Those three things lead to lower debt, genius boy.

Shall we put him on the left side or the right side of the monument?

I wonder if they shouldn't use the pic of him smoking a joint with that old woman hat on. Show them how Americans are really Dutch at heart.

Forum List

Back