Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

A fitting monument to obama is a gallows with him and his wife hanging by their ankles.

They could never find a piece of coal for his ears let alone his entire mug

Oh! Good one. The president also made fun of his large ears during the episode. He's self deprecating.......another trait found in great leaders.

Did he talk about his lack of balls also?
Looks like LoneLaugher hit a nerve :laugh:

gawd but sassy deflects when her lack of knowledge of current events is pointed-out to her.

Liars monument...

obamacare-mt-rushmore.jpg
beattie.jpg

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?
I just gave you three, dumbass.

I was hoping for specifics. Have any of those?

I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC
What would it be, a statue of him wiping his ass with the U.S. Constitution?
I'm hearing they are planning something larger than the Washington Monument

A fitting tribute

There can be nothing taller than the Washington Monument anywhere in DC. That's why there are no skyscrapers in the nation's capitol.

The Washington Monument has nothing to do with height limits for buildings in Washington.

DC Mythbusting: The Height Limit!

A simple executive order could solve any problem with height limits anyway.
President Trump isn't likely to sign an executive order for a tribute to a traitor.

You are right about that.

A couple years ago I recall a butter bust was sculpted of Obama. It looked delicious.

They could never find a piece of coal for his ears let alone his entire mug

Oh! Good one. The president also made fun of his large ears during the episode. He's self deprecating.......another trait found in great leaders.

Did he talk about his lack of balls also?
Looks like LoneLaugher hit a nerve :laugh:

gawd but sassy deflects when her lack of knowledge of current events is pointed-out to her.

Oh look it's snot.scum trying to be relevant. Why don't you sashay to the Flame Zone and create a thread bawling about somebody that caused you great butt hurt again

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?

Mt. Rushmore is a completed work of art. Leave it be.

If someone wants to honor Obama or others, they need to do a whole new project.

You are probably right. I wonder what that could be. Any ideas?

A fitting tribute

There can be nothing taller than the Washington Monument anywhere in DC. That's why there are no skyscrapers in the nation's capitol.

The Washington Monument has nothing to do with height limits for buildings in Washington.

President Trump isn't likely to sign an executive order for a tribute to a traitor.

President Trump ..........Try to say that five times without laughing.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC

A fitting tribute

With Obama I think we can make an exception

A fitting tribute

When there's a huge neon sign on the White House lawn spelling the name TRUMP we shall be laughing....
Laughing at the detractors....
Yes Indeed.

When there's a huge neon sign on the White House lawn spelling the name TRUMP we shall be laughing....
Laughing at the detractors....
Yes Indeed.

Go Trump. After he's POTUS, he will gold plate Mt. Rushmore and rename it "Da Trump Old President's Rock Thingamajig". It's gonna be YUUUUUUUUGE!

Obama makes a joke on a late nite talk show and the rw nutjobs go bananas.

Calm down people, Mt. Rushmore is not going to change, no matter how much your delusions say otherwise.

An artistic rendering of the proposed DC monument:

View attachment 58514

Hmmmmm....
Someone might want to check with Joe Biden for the scale on that Obama monument...
After all Biden seems to have first hand knowledge since he once referred to Obama as having a "Big Stick"...chuckling as he said it.

"I promise you, the president has a big stick," Biden said.

Biden Says Obama Has "a Big Stick"

An artistic rendering of the proposed DC monument:

View attachment 58514

Hmmmmm....
Someone might want to check with Joe Biden for the scale on that Obama monument...
After all Biden seems to have first hand knowledge since he once referred to Obama as having a "Big Stick"...chuckling as he said it.

That's why TR spoke so softly, his big stick did the taking for him.

Forum List

Back