Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

I just gave you three, dumbass.

I was hoping for specifics. Have any of those?
Get off your lazy ass and look it up. You can start with his doubling of the national debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion.

That's interesting. I thought Congress had the purse strings. I'd better go back and re-watch schoolhouse rock.

Whenever the national debt is brought up it's always attributed to it being done under the current President's watch.....
Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Gee.....I dunno. Maybe because the policies of the previous POTUS are responsible for most of that debt? Could that be the reason?
I like how you go from "It's not the president's fault" when it happens under Obama but suddenly it's "Bush's fault" when it happens under his watch. :lol:

I was hoping for specifics. Have any of those?
Get off your lazy ass and look it up. You can start with his doubling of the national debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion.

That's interesting. I thought Congress had the purse strings. I'd better go back and re-watch schoolhouse rock.

Whenever the national debt is brought up it's always attributed to it being done under the current President's watch.....
Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Gee.....I dunno. Maybe because the policies of the previous POTUS are responsible for most of that debt? Could that be the reason?
I like how you go from "It's not the president's fault" when it happens under Obama but suddenly it's "Bush's fault" when it happens under his watch. :lol:

Listen here, genius. Bush sucked. Much of what is wrong is his fault. I can't change history.

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
Once Carters face is up there, we can imagine Obama's mug up there emphasizing his huge nostrils as he raises his head in arrogance and detest of the American people.

Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Listen here, genius. Bush sucked. Much of what is wrong is his fault. I can't change history.
I was hoping for some consistency. You sound very confused.

They could never find a piece of coal for his ears let alone his entire mug

Oh! Good one. The president also made fun of his large ears during the episode. He's self deprecating.......another trait found in great leaders.

Did he talk about his lack of balls also?
Looks like LoneLaugher hit a nerve :laugh:

gawd but sassy deflects when her lack of knowledge of current events is pointed-out to her.

Oh look it's snot.scum trying to be relevant. Why don't you sashay to the Flame Zone and create a thread bawling about somebody that caused you great butt hurt again
ummm..... because I can post wherever I please rw hack grl.

As to the OP this great nation owes Barack our deepest gratitude.

How do you get on that African meal plan where you get to survive on ten cents a day? The Legacy of Obama, if he brings us this meal plan this year, will be my exploded sneaker collection via cost savings on food.​

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
Once Carters face is up there, we can imagine Obama's mug up there emphasizing his huge nostrils as he raises his head in arrogance and detest of the American people.

Yes. Just think about it. We can teach all the kids a special salute for when they take their mandatory field trip to honor Obama's image. It's cool just to think about it.

I think naming a building after Obama would be more than suitable look at all the things they named after Reagan. Let's start with changing the name of the White House to the Obama White House, it would be mentioned every single day and would be a fine tribute. Then we could change the name of Camp David to Camp Malia, David Eisenhower never amounted to anything anyway.

Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Well....lets be honest. You are very easily confused.

He already has Obamacare named after him

First of many tributes to our President

in your little closed mind perhaps Repub grl

Unless it's Obama.....
Why is that?

Well....lets be honest. You are very easily confused.
You don't seem to be able to decide who is responsible for spending. You've switched back and forth several times now (depending on which president we're talking about, of course).

Forum List

Back