Obama Seeks Mt. Rushmore Tribute!!!

Liars monument...

obamacare-mt-rushmore.jpg

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC
What would it be, a statue of him wiping his ass with the U.S. Constitution?
I'm hearing they are planning something larger than the Washington Monument

A fitting tribute
They are tearing down parts of the monument to make room....

Might work as long as it doesn't interfere too much with Obamas monument

I've seen those plans for the statue changes as well, but I thought they were to be kept secret for a while longer. Have they received approval for the changes to the Washington statue on Washington circle? Obama would look very nice on that horse.

Ass you can see, Obama's core essence has already been added to the backside of Mount Rushmore four times over.

Mount-Rushmore-On-The-Canadian-Side.jpg

In a playful manner......but with a hint of seriousness.....the president told comedian. Jerry Seinfeld that he's thought about joining some of the nation's greatest leaders on Mt. Rushmore.

While I'm sure his detractors can conjur up 10,000 reasons why this should never or could never happen.......it's fun to considers hat commemorations to Barack Obama will follow his final year in office.
I think Mt Rushmore will be a fitting tribute as well as a monument in Washington DC

Where are you going to get that many chia seeds to cover his head and he wouldn't he have to be on the backside of the mountain?

Also, isn't the DC Sewage Treatment Plant already named after him?

A fitting tribute

There can be nothing taller than the Washington Monument anywhere in DC. That's why there are no skyscrapers in the nation's capitol.

A fitting tribute

There can be nothing taller than the Washington Monument anywhere in DC. That's why there are no skyscrapers in the nation's capitol.
They're planning on having him SITTING on the monument as a tribute to his work on behalf of gay rights.

A fitting tribute

The Washington Monument has nothing to do with height limits for buildings in Washington.

DC Mythbusting: The Height Limit!

A simple executive order could solve any problem with height limits anyway.

A fitting tribute

The Washington Monument has nothing to do with height limits for buildings in Washington.

DC Mythbusting: The Height Limit!

A simple executive order could solve any problem with height limits anyway.
President Trump isn't likely to sign an executive order for a tribute to a traitor.

Can't the left be honest for once and say that they demand Obama be declared a God!
That's what the Romans did back when they ruled most of the world.

:udaman:

I will consider Obama for Mt. Rushmore as long as it includes Valerie Jarrett right behind him whispering
in one of those giant ears...

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?

Mt. Rushmore is a completed work of art. Leave it be.

If someone wants to honor Obama or others, they need to do a whole new project.

His legacy will be out of control spending and record high debt, opening our borders to freeloaders and terrorists, and being the laughing stock of the world militarily. Hardly worthy of Mt. Rushmore but keep dreaming. :lol:

You didn't give us any specific reasons why you'd be against this. I know you don't appreciate the man...but how about at least one or two real reasons?

Mt. Rushmore is a completed work of art. Leave it be.

If someone wants to honor Obama or others, they need to do a whole new project.

Project is an apt word....pick a project any project.

Got it! Just name Anacostia, a part of DC more dangerous than Kenya, Obamaville.

Anacostia is ‘way more dangerous’ than parts of Kenya, U.S. official says

Anacostia is often used to broadly represent all of Wards 7 and 8 and everything dangerous about the city.

That was the case last week when The New York Times quoted an anonymous American official in Kenya referencing Anacostia to argue that some cities in Kenya aren’t that dangerous because, well, at least they’re not Anacostia.

Here’s the quote that was featured in a front page article, Feb. 23 about Kenya’s coastal tourism industry, which is hurting because of Western travel warnings that were issued there after “a round of violence last summer.”

“Our policy doesn’t make much sense,” said the American official in Nairobi. “There are neighborhoods in Washington, Anacostia, for example, that are way more dangerous than Nyali or Diani,” he said, citing two relatively quiet Kenyan beach towns.

The point this official is trying to make is that the U.S. State Department is overreacting with its strict travel advisories and hurting the Kenyan economy, which could create a more favorable environment for terrorism. But using Anacostia to make this case, is, as Nikki Peele — a Congress Heights resident who writes about Ward 8 issues for her blog, Congress Heights on the Rise — put it, “derogatory.

Perfect, eh?

Forum List

Back