Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

So...

To summarize.

Bodecea thought law enforcement was in the Judicial Branch.

Skykar thinks judges and the president are in the same chain of command of federal LE....but can't say who out ranks the other.

And now...DoctorIsIn says the POTUS isn't in the Marshals chain of command at all.

This was pure gold boys.

To summarize....the man wasn't arrested because because he owes student loan debt. He was arrested because he repeatedly refused to appear in court. With the marshals breaking in his door when he resisted arrest, retreated into his home and insisted he had a gun.

It was a judge that issued the arrest warrant to have him brought before the court. And it was a judge that directed the marshals to arrest the man.

Not 'Obama'.

But leave it to Bucky to side against law enforcement in his latest batshit conspiracy.

So what if Obama didn't want them to? Is the judge higher on the chain of command than Obama?

Show me the slightest evidence that Obama had anything to say about this? You've claimed it was Obama that 'sent' the marshals. Prove he was even aware this case existed.

And no, Bucky.....you citing yourself isn't evidence of anything. As you're clueless. You couldn't even get the details of the case right, with your thread title a lie. The man was arrested for failing to appear in court.
Maybe Obama should make himself aware of this situation.

I'd like to see him take action.

I would too - but not by trying to stop the execution of bench warrants by the US Marshals.

I'd like to see him do something about the practice of selling federal student loan debt to private collection agents.
Exactly. But, with this, I wouldn't mind seeing a temporary stay, too.

So...

To summarize.

Skykar thinks judges and the president are in the same chain of command of federal LE....but can't say who out ranks the other.

And now...DoctorIsIn says the POTUS isn't in the Marshals chain of command at all.

This was pure gold boys.

To summarize....the man wasn't arrested because because he owes student loan debt. He was arrested because he repeatedly refused to appear in court. With the marshals breaking in his door when he resisted arrest, retreated into his home and insisted he had a gun.

It was a judge that issued the arrest warrant to have him brought before the court. And it was a judge that directed the marshals to arrest the man.

Not 'Obama'.

But leave it to Bucky to side against law enforcement in his latest batshit conspiracy.

So what if Obama didn't want them to? Is the judge higher on the chain of command than Obama?

Show me the slightest evidence that Obama had anything to say about this? You've claimed it was Obama that 'sent' the marshals. Prove he was even aware this case existed.

And no, Bucky.....you citing yourself isn't evidence of anything. As you're clueless. You couldn't even get the details of the case right, with your thread title a lie. The man was arrested for failing to appear in court.

The man resisted arrest and refused to come to court. What would you want Obama to 'change'? To NOT obey court orders of the federal judiciary in defiance of the law?

Newsflash, cupcake. This IS Obama's administration.

Um, sweetie...the 'administration' consists of hundreds of thousands of people. Its physically impossible for one man to personally oversee every law enforcement operation, arrests, plans, plots or actions, even if he wanted to.

So far the 'Obama sent' narrative is laughably implausible.

If anyone wants to give him credit for Bin Laden, then he also gets credit for the arrests.

The difference being that Obama personally ordered the operation that killed Osama. And directly monitored its execution.

Show me the evidence that he personally ordered these marshalls to arrest this guy. Or was even aware it occurred.

I won't hold my breath, hon.
Poor thing...doesn't understand accountability.

I can't help you.

Laughing....you never read the article, did you:

Green says as a result, those attorneys and debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those who have failed to pay their federal student loans.

US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

But 'Obama did it', huh?

Laughing...its okay, sweetie. We don't expect you to know what the fuck you're talking about.

He's the boss. He can allow Marshalls to round up liberal debtors or he can say they aren't doing it. They're doing it.

Now....that Diversity Studies degree that cost you 145k is gonna a land you in a set of US Marshalls handcuffs. Thanks Obama.

Laughing.....so a lawyer asks a judge to send the marshalls to arrest someone.....

.....and Obama sent them? Show me the evidence that Obama sent the marshalls to arrest that guy.

You never actually read the article, did you Bucky?

Doesn't matter. Teabaggers want to blame Obama, so they blame Obama. It doesn't have to make sense.

So...

To summarize.

This was pure gold boys.

Not 'Obama'.

The man resisted arrest and refused to come to court. What would you want Obama to 'change'? To NOT obey court orders of the federal judiciary in defiance of the law?
Perhaps you should read my posts. There's a concept. You won't have to scroll too far to see it, either.

Link?

I've done a fairly thorough search of every executive order that's ever been signed, and not one of them contains the word "Marshals".
I apologize. I missed you post with the hysterical posting of others.

Executive Orders staying federal LEO actions have been executed in the past. Dunno if Marshals have had one, but other federal LEOs have had duties stayed by Executive Order. And, that is fully kosher, as they are Executive Branch employees. An infamous stay by EO of federal LEO duties involved ICE agents.

I know that the President has stayed federal law enforcement in the past, but the USMS occupies a unique position in federal law enforcement, in that they were specifically created as the enforcement arm of the Judiciary.

I have no idea whether an EO directing the USMS to refuse to execute court orders related to a specific issue (in this case, private debt collection of student loans) would pass muster, but I can't find any example of anything like it being tried before.

But...you said POTUS isn't in their chain of command. So how can he issue an order upon them...if he isn't their boss?

Bucky......are you claiming that the marshals don't have to obey a federal court order?

And show us any evidence that Obama issued any order regarding this case. Prove he was even aware of it. You claimed Obama 'sent' the Marshals. Prove he even knew about the case before the marshals arrived.

You can't. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Depends. What does their boss say? If their boss (POTUS) says follow it...then yes.

Show us any evidence that Obama had a thing to say about this arrest, Bucky. Or that he was even aware of it.

Remember, you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about. It wasn't Obama that sent these marshals. It was a judge who did. And the judge didn't have the man arrested because of his student debt. But because he refused to appear in court.

With the marshals breaking down the man's door AFTER he'd resisted arrest and AFTER he'd told them he had a gun.

But leave it to you to ignore your own OP, ignore the facts of the case, and side against law enforcement.

Um, sweetie...the 'administration' consists of hundreds of thousands of people. Its physically impossible for one man to personally oversee every law enforcement operation, arrests, plans, plots or actions, even if he wanted to.

So far the 'Obama sent' narrative is laughably implausible.

The difference being that Obama personally ordered the operation that killed Osama. And directly monitored its execution.

Show me the evidence that he personally ordered these marshalls to arrest this guy. Or was even aware it occurred.

I won't hold my breath, hon.

I can't help you.

Green says as a result, those attorneys and debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those who have failed to pay their federal student loans.

But 'Obama did it', huh?

Laughing...its okay, sweetie. We don't expect you to know what the fuck you're talking about.

He's the boss. He can allow Marshalls to round up liberal debtors or he can say they aren't doing it. They're doing it.

Now....that Diversity Studies degree that cost you 145k is gonna a land you in a set of US Marshalls handcuffs. Thanks Obama.

Laughing.....so a lawyer asks a judge to send the marshalls to arrest someone.....

.....and Obama sent them? Show me the evidence that Obama sent the marshalls to arrest that guy.

Doesn't matter. Teabaggers want to blame Obama, so they blame Obama. It doesn't have to make sense.

They're still trying to polish the OP turd, after having abandoned virtually every point regarding it. Its fucking irrational. They want to hold Obama 'accountable'......for the US marshal service obeying a federal court order?

Um, what?

I can't help you.

But 'Obama did it', huh?

They're still trying to polish the OP turd, after having abandoned virtually every point regarding it. Its fucking irrational. They want to hold Obama 'accountable'......for the US marshal service obeying a federal court order?

Um, what?
K. I won't hold him accountable for Bin Laden, either. :thup:

I apologize. I missed you post with the hysterical posting of others.

Executive Orders staying federal LEO actions have been executed in the past. Dunno if Marshals have had one, but other federal LEOs have had duties stayed by Executive Order. And, that is fully kosher, as they are Executive Branch employees. An infamous stay by EO of federal LEO duties involved ICE agents.

I know that the President has stayed federal law enforcement in the past, but the USMS occupies a unique position in federal law enforcement, in that they were specifically created as the enforcement arm of the Judiciary.

I have no idea whether an EO directing the USMS to refuse to execute court orders related to a specific issue (in this case, private debt collection of student loans) would pass muster, but I can't find any example of anything like it being tried before.

But...you said POTUS isn't in their chain of command. So how can he issue an order upon them...if he isn't their boss?

Bucky......are you claiming that the marshals don't have to obey a federal court order?

And show us any evidence that Obama issued any order regarding this case. Prove he was even aware of it. You claimed Obama 'sent' the Marshals. Prove he even knew about the case before the marshals arrived.

Depends. What does their boss say? If their boss (POTUS) says follow it...then yes.

Show us any evidence that Obama had a thing to say about this arrest, Bucky. Or that he was even aware of it.

Remember, you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about. It wasn't Obama that sent these marshals. It was a judge who did. And the judge didn't have the man arrested because of his student debt. But because he refused to appear in court.

With the marshals breaking down the man's door AFTER he'd resisted arrest and AFTER he'd told them he had a gun.

But leave it to you to ignore your own OP, ignore the facts of the case, and side against law enforcement.

Still not gonna answer huh? If a Marshall receives conflicting orders from a judge and from POTUS....who wins?

Not 'Obama'.

Perhaps you should read my posts. There's a concept. You won't have to scroll too far to see it, either.

You have yet to educate yourself on even the most fundamental parts of the case we're discussing. When you do, your posts might have some utility. As it stands, you can't explain why Obama should be 'held accountable' for a judge issuing an arrest warrant to the US marshal service. Or the marshal service obeying a federal court order.

Next time, read the OP and the topic. THEN comment. Doing it the other way around will lead to the meaningless, self contradictory gibberish you splattered on this thread.

Still not gonna answer huh? If a Marshall receives conflicting orders from a judge and from POTUS....who wins?

Still can't show us the slighest evidence that Obama gave any order to anyone regarding this arrest. Or was even aware of it.....are you?

Laughing.......so much for your 'Obama sent the marshals' horseshit. You couldn't even spell marshals, my little fake cop.

Skykar still can't explain how a judge and POTUS can BOTH have chain of command authority over a federal law enforcement officer despite being in 2 different branches of government.

The Marshals are the federal equivalent of a local sheriffs court detail. They are under the sheriff....not the judge.

What the heck? Who has claimed (besides you) that the POTUS gave orders to the US Marshall in this case? Provide the evidence.

Still can't show us the slighest evidence that Obama gave any order to anyone regarding this arrest. Or was even aware of it.....are you?

Laughing.......so much for your 'Obama sent the marshals' horseshit. You couldn't even spell marshals, my little fake cop.

Ooooooh.....auto text spelled Marshalls. Great debate tactic.

Still can't answer me huh?

You have yet to educate yourself on even the most fundamental parts of the case we're discussing. When you do, your posts might have some utility. As it stands, you can't explain why Obama should be 'held accountable' for a judge issuing an arrest warrant to the US marshal service. Or the marshal service obeying a federal court order.

Next time, read the OP and the topic. THEN comment. Doing it the other way around will lead to the meaningless, self contradictory gibberish you splattered on this thread.
It's easy, and Harry Truman perfectly stated it: "The buck stops here".

Obama is the executive of this administration; thus he is ultimately accountable for all that happens under his administration.

I'm sorry your handicap disallows your grasping such a simple concept.

Skykar still can't explain how a judge and POTUS can BOTH have chain of command authority over a federal law enforcement officer despite being in 2 different branches of government.

Laughing.....still trying to argue that the marshals can ignore a federal court order?

The Marshals are the federal equivalent of a local sheriffs court detail. They are under the sheriff....not the judge.

The US marshals are the enforcement arm of the federal judiciary. Says who? Says the US Marshals. Its their role and duty to obey court orders.

And as anyone with a lick of sense would have realized with 30 seconds of reading the OP article, it was a judge that ordered the man's arrest and sent the marshals. Not 'Obama'.

As usual, you have not a fucking clue what you're talking about, Bucky.

What the heck? Who has claimed (besides you) that the POTUS gave orders to the US Marshall in this case? Provide the evidence.

They work under his direction. Bush didn't order Abu Ghraib but you all blamed him for it. Oooh....that's different huh?

Laughing.....still trying to argue that the marshals can ignore a federal court order?

The US marshals are the enforcement arm of the federal judiciary. Says who? Says the US Marshals. Its their role and duty to obey court orders.

And as anyone with a lick of sense would have realized with 30 seconds of reading the OP article, it was a judge that ordered the man's arrest and sent the marshals. Not 'Obama'.

As usual, you have not a fucking clue what you're talking about, Bucky.

Oh wait that's almost an answer!!!!

So....you're saying the judge...not Obama...is the higher rank in chain of command for Marshals?

Ooooooh.....auto text spelled Marshalls. Great debate tactic.

Still can't answer me huh?

Laughing...I've already answered your question about the judiciary and the marshals. You could never answer mine:

Are you claiming that the marshals don't have to obey a federal court order?

Keep running, boy. You were wrong on who sent the marshals, wrong on the man being arrested for his student loan, and wrong on the federal courts directing the US marshal service in the execution of federal court orders.

They work under his direction. Bush didn't order Abu Ghraib but you all blamed him for it. Oooh....that's different huh?
Show us where Bush was held responsible for Abu Ghraib. And....wait....did you just compare Abu Gharaib with a judge sending a US marshal to arrest someone who was ignoring bench warrants?

:lmao:

Show us the slightest evidence that Obama had any 'direction' for the marshals in this arrest. Or that Obama was even aware of it.

You can't. As you made the whole 'Obama sent the marshal' shit up. It was a federal judge that sent the marshals. You even lied about WHY the man was arrested. It wasn't because he of his student debt. Its because he refused to appear in court.

You always find a way to fail, Bucky. Always.

Forum List

Back