Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

Skylar refusing to answer and trying to avoid.

Skykar....such a simple question

On the Chain of Command for US Marhals.....who ranks higher....a judge or the President?

A fucking high school civics student could answer this in 5 seconds. I've had to ask you 7 times now.

You keep repeating this as if it means something.

Neither the President, nor Federal Judges are directly in the "Chain of Command" of the USMS.

I have found exactly zero instances in US history in which the President has ever interfered with the operations of the US Marshal Service.

And the hits keep coming folks!!!!!

Now this lib says the President of the United States is NOT in the chain of command of the US Marshals.

Wow.

Laughing.......says the poor soul who couldn't even spell 'Marshals' yet insisted he is law enforcement. And keeps running from this cartoon simple question:

"are you claiming that the marshals don't have to obey a federal court order?'

The fact that you've abandoned your 'obama sent the marshals' horseshit....and the entire premise of your OP being a laughably lie disproven by the US marshal service itself is just gravy.

Their boss says they must. But if they dont...what happens?

Now. Who ranks higher in the chain of command for Marshals....the judge or POTUS?

So...

To summarize.

Bodecea thought law enforcement was in the Judicial Branch.

Skykar thinks judges and the president are in the same chain of command of federal LE....but can't say who out ranks the other.

And now...DoctorIsIn says the POTUS isn't in the Marshals chain of command at all.

This was pure gold boys.

To summarize....the man wasn't arrested because because he owes student loan debt. He was arrested because he repeatedly refused to appear in court. With the marshals breaking in his door when he resisted arrest, retreated into his home and insisted he had a gun.

It was a judge that issued the arrest warrant to have him brought before the court. And it was a judge that directed the marshals to arrest the man.

Not 'Obama'.

But leave it to Bucky to side against law enforcement in his latest batshit conspiracy.

So what if Obama didn't want them to? Is the judge higher on the chain of command than Obama?

On the Chain of Command for US Marhals.....who ranks higher....a judge or the President?

A fucking high school civics student could answer this in 5 seconds. I've had to ask you 7 times now.

Neither the President, nor Federal Judges are directly in the "Chain of Command" of the USMS.

I have found exactly zero instances in US history in which the President has ever interfered with the operations of the US Marshal Service.

Now this lib says the President of the United States is NOT in the chain of command of the US Marshals.

Wow.

He's not, at least not directly.

He can fire appointed district Marshals, but that's it.

Maybe President Obama stopped by to give orders to the US Marshals to arrest that guy on his way to murder Scalia.

Direct. Demand. Request. You can call it whatever you want. But they are not in the chain of command. That's just a fact. Now....if a Marshal repeatedly refuses to serve warrants? Probably will be fired.

But that doesn't change the FACT that concerning the Marshals.....if a judge says do something, and POTUS or the DOJ disagree.....POTUS/DOJ have chain of command authority over the Marshals.
Absolutely correct.

And, Executive Orders doing just that have been issued in the past.

Link?

I've done a fairly thorough search of every executive order that's ever been signed, and not one of them contains the word "Marshals".
I apologize. I missed you post with the hysterical posting of others.

Executive Orders staying federal LEO actions have been executed in the past. Dunno is Marshals have had one, but other federal LEOs have had duties stayed by Executive Order. And, that is fully kosher, as they are Executive Branch employees. An infamous stay by EO of federal LEO duties involved ICE agents.

So you admit that there's no EO regarding US marshals. And that it wasn't 'exactly that', nor even remotely close to anything you'd described.

Oh, and remember how in your hysteric desperation to blame Obama for a federal judge issuing an arrest warrant you started to babble about 'accountability'?

According to a statement from the U.S. Marshals Service, Aker repeatedly refused to show up in court after being contacted several times. Disobeying a court order is a criminal offense. Within a few months, the judge issued a warrant for his arrest, which the U.S. Marshals carried out. So, yes, Aker was arrested, but not just because he owed a little student loan debt. He was arrested for disobeying a court order.

U.S. Marshals didn't really arrest a man for missed student loan payments

You were saying about 'holding Obama accountable'? That was your purpose in joining this thread, yes? And it gets so much worse:

The Marshals statement goes on to describe the arrest, saying Aker "resisted arrest and retreated back into his home" when agents arrived:

"The situation escalated when Aker verbally said to the deputies that he had a gun. After Aker made the statement that he was armed, in order to protect everyone involved, the deputies requested additional law enforcement assistance. Additional deputy marshals and local law enforcement officers responded to the scene. After approximately two hours, the law enforcement officers convinced Aker to peacefully exit his home, and he was arrested."

But tell us again how its all Obama's fault and he needs to be held 'accountable'? We can all use another giggle at your expense.
You really do need to read what I write and not what the voices in your head are telling you what I've written. You are arguing with yourself, not anything I've written.

You are stunningly challenged.

So...

To summarize.

Skykar thinks judges and the president are in the same chain of command of federal LE....but can't say who out ranks the other.

And now...DoctorIsIn says the POTUS isn't in the Marshals chain of command at all.

This was pure gold boys.

To summarize....the man wasn't arrested because because he owes student loan debt. He was arrested because he repeatedly refused to appear in court. With the marshals breaking in his door when he resisted arrest, retreated into his home and insisted he had a gun.

It was a judge that issued the arrest warrant to have him brought before the court. And it was a judge that directed the marshals to arrest the man.

Not 'Obama'.

But leave it to Bucky to side against law enforcement in his latest batshit conspiracy.

So what if Obama didn't want them to? Is the judge higher on the chain of command than Obama?

Why would the President of the United States get involved in the serving of a bench warrant?

Direct. Demand. Request. You can call it whatever you want. But they are not in the chain of command. That's just a fact. Now....if a Marshal repeatedly refuses to serve warrants? Probably will be fired.

But that doesn't change the FACT that concerning the Marshals.....if a judge says do something, and POTUS or the DOJ disagree.....POTUS/DOJ have chain of command authority over the Marshals.
Absolutely correct.

Link?

I've done a fairly thorough search of every executive order that's ever been signed, and not one of them contains the word "Marshals".

Executive Orders staying federal LEO actions have been executed in the past. Dunno if Marshals have had one, but other federal LEOs have had duties stayed by Executive Order. And, that is fully kosher, as they are Executive Branch employees. An infamous stay by EO of federal LEO duties involved ICE agents.

I know that the President has stayed federal law enforcement in the past, but the USMS occupies a unique position in federal law enforcement, in that they were specifically created as the enforcement arm of the Judiciary.

I have no idea whether an EO directing the USMS to refuse to execute court orders related to a specific issue (in this case, private debt collection of student loans) would pass muster, but I can't find any example of anything like it being tried before.

But...you said POTUS isn't in their chain of command. So how can he issue an order upon them...if he isn't their boss?

So...

To summarize.

This was pure gold boys.

Not 'Obama'.

Show me the slightest evidence that Obama had anything to say about this? You've claimed it was Obama that 'sent' the marshals. Prove he was even aware this case existed.

And no, Bucky.....you citing yourself isn't evidence of anything. As you're clueless. You couldn't even get the details of the case right, with your thread title a lie. The man was arrested for failing to appear in court.

Absolutely correct.

Link?

Executive Orders staying federal LEO actions have been executed in the past. Dunno if Marshals have had one, but other federal LEOs have had duties stayed by Executive Order. And, that is fully kosher, as they are Executive Branch employees. An infamous stay by EO of federal LEO duties involved ICE agents.

I know that the President has stayed federal law enforcement in the past, but the USMS occupies a unique position in federal law enforcement, in that they were specifically created as the enforcement arm of the Judiciary.

I have no idea whether an EO directing the USMS to refuse to execute court orders related to a specific issue (in this case, private debt collection of student loans) would pass muster, but I can't find any example of anything like it being tried before.

But...you said POTUS isn't in their chain of command. So how can he issue an order upon them...if he isn't their boss?

:lol:

You're not real good on the whole "reading comprehension" thing, are you?

Absolutely correct.

Link?

Bucky......are you claiming that the marshals don't have to obey a federal court order?

And show us any evidence that Obama issued any order regarding this case. Prove he was even aware of it. You claimed Obama 'sent' the Marshals. Prove he even knew about the case before the marshals arrived.

You can't. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

A judge is the one issuing the court orders that the marshal service is required to obey. That's the role and purpose of the marshal service. That's where they fit.

We both know that the judge directed the marshals to arrest the man in the OP. We both know that the marshals were required to obey the court order. We both know that there is zero evidence that Obama had a thing to say about this arrest or was even aware of it. Let alone 'sent' anyone to execute arrest anyone.

The entire OP, even the title of the thread....is pseudo-legal horseshit.
From someone who "claims" to have intimate knowledge of law enforcement.

Oh I do....and it's hilarious watching you lefties trying to interpret what you think it is.

Right now....I have Skylar placing federal judges AND the US President both on the chain of command of US Marshals. Hilarious.

And YOU who thought law enforcement was part of the Judicial Branch. Moron haha.
:dig: I must say, not had this much enjoyment over watching you dig your way to China in a while.

Hey bulldyke....you thought cops were in the Judicial Branch an hour ago. Bye bye now.
Ah...I see. And now you go anti-gay because your argument is so very very weak. And then you run away....like this:

Poor bulldyke believes folks have no respect for her because she's a bulldyke; not because of her utter dishonesty and lack of any character.

From someone who "claims" to have intimate knowledge of law enforcement.

Oh I do....and it's hilarious watching you lefties trying to interpret what you think it is.

Right now....I have Skylar placing federal judges AND the US President both on the chain of command of US Marshals. Hilarious.

And YOU who thought law enforcement was part of the Judicial Branch. Moron haha.
:dig: I must say, not had this much enjoyment over watching you dig your way to China in a while.

Hey bulldyke....you thought cops were in the Judicial Branch an hour ago. Bye bye now.
Ah...I see. And now you go anti-gay because your argument is so very very weak. And then you run away....like this:

Poor bulldyke believes folks have no respect for her because she's a bulldyke; not because of her utter dishonesty and lack of any character.

Oh great. A fucking homophobe AND someone who didn't read the OP before babbling ignorantly about it.

Wow.

Yes. He is. He is the Commander in Chief of the military and the top of the food chain for all federal law enforcement. Judges are NOT on that chain. Judges can demand and order shit....basically empower officers to go arrest people....but the POTUS out ranks them if he chooses to....because judges are not on the chain of command in ANY level of law enforcement. Fact.

United States Marshals History

He claims to have been a southern police officer...they've always been challenged understanding federal avenues of authority ever since being kicked in the ass by U S Marshals during the civil rights movement.

Wow.

Yes. He is. He is the Commander in Chief of the military and the top of the food chain for all federal law enforcement. Judges are NOT on that chain. Judges can demand and order shit....basically empower officers to go arrest people....but the POTUS out ranks them if he chooses to....because judges are not on the chain of command in ANY level of law enforcement. Fact.

:lol:

You know that your link backs me up, right?

So...

To summarize.

This was pure gold boys.

Not 'Obama'.

Show me the slightest evidence that Obama had anything to say about this? You've claimed it was Obama that 'sent' the marshals. Prove he was even aware this case existed.

And no, Bucky.....you citing yourself isn't evidence of anything. As you're clueless. You couldn't even get the details of the case right, with your thread title a lie. The man was arrested for failing to appear in court.
Maybe Obama should make himself aware of this situation.

I'd like to see him take action.

So...

To summarize.

This was pure gold boys.

Not 'Obama'.

Maybe Obama should make himself aware of this situation.

I'd like to see him take action.

I would too - but not by trying to stop the execution of bench warrants by the US Marshals.

I'd like to see him do something about the practice of selling federal student loan debt to private collection agents.

Wow.

Marshals are required by law to obey federal court orders. Which this was. And in all your ignorant hysterics and wild desperation to 'hold Obama accountable'......you never bothered to acquaint yourself with the facts of the case:

According to a statement from the U.S. Marshals Service, Aker repeatedly refused to show up in court after being contacted several times. Disobeying a court order is a criminal offense. Within a few months, the judge issued a warrant for his arrest, which the U.S. Marshals carried out. So, yes, Aker was arrested, but not just because he owed a little student loan debt. He was arrested for disobeying a court order.

Now why would I ignore the US Marshal service and instead believe you and your inane obsession with blaming Obama?

Oh great. A fucking homophobe AND someone who didn't read the OP before babbling ignorantly about it.

I'm more a "phobe" of dishonest posters with no character, whether they are a bulldyke or not.

Absolutely correct.

Link?

Bucky......are you claiming that the marshals don't have to obey a federal court order?

And show us any evidence that Obama issued any order regarding this case. Prove he was even aware of it. You claimed Obama 'sent' the Marshals. Prove he even knew about the case before the marshals arrived.

You can't. As you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Depends. What does their boss say? If their boss (POTUS) says follow it...then yes.

A court order against a plaintiff or defendant is very different than how it applies to a law enforcement officer serving the warrant. A court order (warrant) empowers officers more so than orders them. Same locally. It's not uncommon for a local judge to make a horrible court order...and a sheriff to instruct his deputies that they will NOT enforce the order. And guess who wins that? The executive branch (Bodecea that's the LEOs not the judge). Separation of powers.

It's not the same as how that court order makes you stay 1 mile away from schools.

Forum List

Back