Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

So Obamas Marshals under his DOJ...lead by Lolo Lynch....are rounding up innocent people at gun point without probable cause of any crime???

The federal marshals, created as the enforcement arm of the judiciary were issued a bench warrant for the arrest of the guy in the OP by the federal judiciary....and the judge directed the marshals to arrest him.

So much for your claim that 'Obama send the marshals'. As usual, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, bucky.

For the final time.....the judge cannot DIRECT them to do shit. He can request it. He is not in their chain of command.

Nonsense. It is the duty of the marshals to execute federal court orders. If a court orders the arrest, its the marshals they order to execute that arrest. And if the federal courts direct them to do something in the execution of their responsibilities, they do it. Says who? Says the US Marshal service:

The USMS is primarily responsible for the service of civil process (except for a summons and complaint or subpoena unless directed to do so by the federal court). If service of civil process can more easily be effected by someone other than USMS personnel, the court or the U.S. Attorney may appoint or approve an alternative server. For more specific information on types of civil process served.

Request Rejected

So, yes....the federal court CAN direct the US Marshals. Remember. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're gloriously ignorant of the law.

You've never been able to back your claim that 'Obama sent the Marshals', and instead completely abandoned your own OP. As the very article you cited affirmed that it was a judge that directed the officers to arrest the man. NOT 'Obama'.

As usual, my little fake cop......you're fucking clueless.

Direct. Demand. Request. You can call it whatever you want. But they are not in the chain of command. That's just a fact. Now....if a Marshal repeatedly refuses to serve warrants? Probably will be fired.

But that doesn't change the FACT that concerning the Marshals.....if a judge says do something, and POTUS or the DOJ disagree.....POTUS/DOJ have chain of command authority over the Marshals.

Again, you are incorrect.

The US Marshals Service does not have any discretion over which court orders it executes.

EVERY LEO have enforcement discretion to include warrants. It's why we have separation of powers.

Unless....you can show me ONE chain of command of any law enforcement agency which has a judge on it.??

It is the role and mission of the U.S Marshals to provide security and to obey, execute, and enforce all orders of the federal courts. They are literally required to obey the court, with the US marshals own website affirming that the federal courts can direct the marshals......but you're *still* trying to claim that the judge didn't direct the marshals to arrest that man?

Laughing..... how much do you have to ignore for your argument to start making sense?

And notice how utterly you both have abandoned the thread's pseudo-legal horseshit about 'Obama sending the marshals. I certainly did.

"Required to obey the court"?

Where on the chain of command of a US Marshal does a judge sit? 4th time I've asked you.

The federal marshals, created as the enforcement arm of the judiciary were issued a bench warrant for the arrest of the guy in the OP by the federal judiciary....and the judge directed the marshals to arrest him.

So much for your claim that 'Obama send the marshals'. As usual, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, bucky.

For the final time.....the judge cannot DIRECT them to do shit. He can request it. He is not in their chain of command.

Nonsense. It is the duty of the marshals to execute federal court orders. If a court orders the arrest, its the marshals they order to execute that arrest. And if the federal courts direct them to do something in the execution of their responsibilities, they do it. Says who? Says the US Marshal service:

The USMS is primarily responsible for the service of civil process (except for a summons and complaint or subpoena unless directed to do so by the federal court). If service of civil process can more easily be effected by someone other than USMS personnel, the court or the U.S. Attorney may appoint or approve an alternative server. For more specific information on types of civil process served.

Request Rejected

So, yes....the federal court CAN direct the US Marshals. Remember. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're gloriously ignorant of the law.

You've never been able to back your claim that 'Obama sent the Marshals', and instead completely abandoned your own OP. As the very article you cited affirmed that it was a judge that directed the officers to arrest the man. NOT 'Obama'.

Direct. Demand. Request. You can call it whatever you want.

Laughing....so now the federal courts CAN direct the marshals, my little fake cop? Its not what I'm calling it. Its what the U.S. Marshals are calling it.

And your own article affirms that it was the judge that sent the marshals to arrest the man in the OP.

So much your latest round of pseudo-legal gibberish. And down goes your 'Obama sent the marshals' nonsense once agian.

Nonsense.

I asked you a simple question.

WHERE does a judge sit in the chain of command of a US Marshal?

A judge is the one issuing the court orders that the marshal service is required to obey. That's the role and purpose of the marshal service. That's where they fit.

We both know that the judge directed the marshals to arrest the man in the OP. We both know that the marshals were required to obey the court order. We both know that there is zero evidence that Obama had a thing to say about this arrest or was even aware of it. Let alone 'sent' anyone to execute arrest anyone.

The entire OP, even the title of the thread....is pseudo-legal horseshit.

Um, dipshit....you joined a thread BASED on an article. And you didn't even bother to read it before babbling about the topic.

Had you, you would have quickly learned that it was a *judge* that issued the arrest warrant and directed the marshals to arrest that guy.

Not Obama.

Try again, shit-stain.
There you are; listening to the voices in your head. I joined the thread because idiots like you and others can't be accountable for a thing. I joined the thread because this is an issue and I discuss issues.

Your ignorance about the issue is on display for all to see. Your breathless hysteria - likely due to an infected vagina becoming systemic and affecting your two brain cells - has caused you to make a complete fool of yourself.

You're entertainment value has been invaluable, though.

Request Rejected

Laughing....so now the federal courts CAN direct the marshals, my little fake cop? Its not what I'm calling it. Its what the U.S. Marshals are calling it.

And your own article affirms that it was the judge that sent the marshals to arrest the man in the OP.

So much your latest round of pseudo-legal gibberish. And down goes your 'Obama sent the marshals' nonsense once agian.

Nonsense.

A judge is the one issuing the court orders that the marshal service is required to obey. That's the role and purpose of the marshal service. That's where they fit.

We both know that the judge directed the marshals to arrest the man in the OP. We both know that the marshals were required to obey the court order. We both know that there is zero evidence that Obama had a thing to say about this arrest or was even aware of it. Let alone 'sent' anyone to execute arrest anyone.

For the 5th time now.......

WHERE on the chain of command of a US Marshal does a judge sit??? This should be such an easy answer.

It is the role and mission of the U.S Marshals to provide security and to obey, execute, and enforce all orders of the federal courts. They are literally required to obey the court, with the US marshals own website affirming that the federal courts can direct the marshals......but you're *still* trying to claim that the judge didn't direct the marshals to arrest that man?

Laughing..... how much do you have to ignore for your argument to start making sense?

And notice how utterly you both have abandoned the thread's pseudo-legal horseshit about 'Obama sending the marshals. I certainly did.

"Required to obey the court"?

Where on the chain of command of a US Marshal does a judge sit? 4th time I've asked you.

And if you'd bothered to read the OP article before babbling ignorantly about it, you'd have realized that it was a judge that issued the arrest warrant and directed the marshals to conduct the arrest.

Not 'Obama'. You simply don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Bucky.

Nonsense.

WHERE on the chain of command of a US Marshal does a judge sit???

For the THIRD time now...

You clearly never bothered to read your own OP, my little fake cop. And now you're refusing to read the replies you're responding to.

Um, dipshit....you joined a thread BASED on an article. And you didn't even bother to read it before babbling about the topic.

Had you, you would have quickly learned that it was a *judge* that issued the arrest warrant and directed the marshals to arrest that guy.

Not Obama.

Try again, shit-stain.
There you are; listening to the voices in your head. I joined the thread because idiots like you and others can't be accountable for a thing. I joined the thread because this is an issue and I discuss issues.

Laughing......keep backpedalling, sweetie. You know and I know that it was a judge that ordered arrest of the man in the OP. And that it was a judge that directed the marshals to arrest him and bring him before the court.

Yet in your ignorance and irrational hysterics to blame *Obama*, you ignored every relevant fact surrounding the case, never bothered to read the OP, and blundered laughably. There's zero evidence Obama was even *aware* of the arrest, let alone 'sent' anyone anywhere. With the OP article itself affirming that it was the judge that sent the marshals to pick up the man and bring him to court.

You keep backpedalling, I'll keep laughing. Deal, hon?

Request Rejected

Nonsense.

From someone who "claims" to have intimate knowledge of law enforcement.

Nonsense.

WHERE on the chain of command of a US Marshal does a judge sit??? This should be such an easy answer.

(a)
It is the primary role and mission of the United States Marshals Service to provide for the security and to obey, execute, and enforce all orders of the United States District Courts, the United States Courts of Appeals, the Court of International Trade, and the United States Tax Court, as provided by law.
(b)
The United States marshal of each district is the marshal of the district court and of the court of appeals when sitting in that district, and of the Court of International Trade holding sessions in that district, and may, in the discretion of the respective courts, be required to attend any session of court.
(c)
Except as otherwise provided by law or Rule of Procedure, the United States Marshals Service shall execute all lawful writs, process, and orders issued under the authority of the United States, and shall command all necessary assistance to execute its duties.

Nonsense.

You clearly never bothered to read your own OP, my little fake cop. And now you're refusing to read the replies you're responding to.

Ahh....avoiding it huh?

WHERE on the chain of command is that judge???? Is that judge above or below the President of the United States?

Because...the POTUS is absolutely 100% in the chain of command of the Marshals.

So....is the judge above POTUS??? OR....can the POTUS give orders to federal judges???

Who ranks higher on the federal law enforcement chain of command Skylar....federal judges or the POTUS?

Nonsense.

Ahh....avoiding it huh?

You're still gonna pretend that I didn't answer you? For the FOURTH time:

Nonsense.

Oh I do....and it's hilarious watching you lefties trying to interpret what you think it is.

Right now....I have Skylar placing federal judges AND the US President both on the chain of command of US Marshals. Hilarious.

And YOU who thought law enforcement was part of the Judicial Branch. Moron haha.

Nonsense.

(a)
It is the primary role and mission of the United States Marshals Service to provide for the security and to obey, execute, and enforce all orders of the United States District Courts, the United States Courts of Appeals, the Court of International Trade, and the United States Tax Court, as provided by law.
(b)
The United States marshal of each district is the marshal of the district court and of the court of appeals when sitting in that district, and of the Court of International Trade holding sessions in that district, and may, in the discretion of the respective courts, be required to attend any session of court.
(c)
Except as otherwise provided by law or Rule of Procedure, the United States Marshals Service shall execute all lawful writs, process, and orders issued under the authority of the United States, and shall command all necessary assistance to execute its duties.

It is the primary role and mission of the United States Marshals Service to provide for the security and to obey, execute, and enforce all orders of the United States District Courts....

....but according to our local pseudo-legal dullards, they aren't actually required to obey, execute or enforce any court order. Making it all Obama's fault.

Um, somehow.

Nonsense.

Ahh....avoiding it huh?

You're still gonna pretend that I didn't answer you? For the FOURTH time:

Why can't you answer Skylar?

Who is higher on the chain of command for Marshals....the POTUS or a federal judge?? You say they're both on it (they aren't) so which ranks higher?

Not Obama.

Try again, shit-stain.

Laughing......keep backpedalling, sweetie. You know and I know that it was a judge that ordered arrest of the man in the OP. And that it was a judge that directed the marshals to arrest him and bring him before the court.

Yet in your ignorance and irrational hysterics to blame *Obama*, you ignored every relevant fact surrounding the case, never bothered to read the OP, and blundered laughably. There's zero evidence Obama was even *aware* of the arrest, let alone 'sent' anyone anywhere. With the OP article itself affirming that it was the judge that sent the marshals to pick up the man and bring him to court.

You keep backpedalling, I'll keep laughing. Deal?
The only thing I seem to be backpedaling from is what the voices in your head are telling you I've posted.

Nonsense.

(a)
(b)
(c)

It is the primary role and mission of the United States Marshals Service to provide for the security and to obey, execute, and enforce all orders of the United States District Courts....

....but according to our local pseudo-legal dullards, they aren't actually required to obey, execute or enforce any court order. Making it all Obama's fault.

Um, somehow.

That's a mission statement. Yay.

Now.....who ranks higher on the chain of command for federal law enforcement? The POTUS or federal judges?

Nonsense.

Oh I do....and it's hilarious watching you lefties trying to interpret what you think it is.

Um, Buc.....you couldn't even spell Marshals correctly. You didn't read your own OP, affirming that it was a federal judge that ordered the arrest of the man in question, not 'Obama'. And you're literally ignoring US law that affirms that the US marshals are required to obey court orders.

My little fake cop, you simply don't understand how the law works. Which is why you keep citing yourself. And I keep citing the law and your own article.

Nonsense.

Right now....I have Skylar placing federal judges AND the US President both on the chain of command of US Marshals. Hilarious.

And YOU who thought law enforcement was part of the Judicial Branch. Moron haha.
:dig: I must say, not had this much enjoyment over watching you dig your way to China in a while.

Nonsense.

I was contemplating posting a definition of accountability, but the kunt would not be able to grasp the concept.

Not Obama.

Try again, shit-stain.

You keep backpedalling, I'll keep laughing. Deal?
The only thing I seem to be backpedaling from is what the voices in your head are telling you I've posted.

They obviously are dumbfounded by the idea of separation of powers.

For now....bodecea and Skylar think federal judges and POTUS are both on the chain of command for federal LEOs. And Skylar can't say who ranks higher.

Nonsense.

Um, Buc.....you couldn't even spell Marshals correctly. You didn't read your own OP, affirming that it was a federal judge that ordered the arrest of the man in question, not 'Obama'. And you're literally ignoring US law that affirms that the US marshals are required to obey court orders.

My little fake cop, you simply don't understand how the law works. Which is why you keep citing yourself. And I keep citing the law and your own article.

Again....who ranks higher on the chain of command for federal LEOs? Federal judge or POTUS?

Forum List

Back