Obama Sends National Security Staffers To Meet With Muslim Teen Beaten By Border Guards

Still don't think our non-natural born Citizen unconstitutional president sides with the Muslims should the winds shift in a ugly direction against them? Here's more proof.

Obama Staffers Meet Arab Boy Beaten by Israeli Cop - US Canada - News - Arutz Sheva
I notice you mentioned the boy's religious affiliation and called him an "Arab", but completely failed to mention he is an American citizen.
This country was not founded for his kind. See the Naturalization Act of 1790 where the founders are VERY specific of the type of people they wanted this country for.

I'm sure on the way back they'll visit the families of those two police officers who were just gunned down in cold blood.

Even if the perps were black.

On the way back from where? They met him in DC. Do you read anything? Btw, he's also an American citizen.
As were the cops.

Looking forward to all the calls for "justice".

Don't hold your breath. The dead weren't black and the killer's weren't white. You won't hear word one about the deaths of those two cops.

I'm sure on the way back they'll visit the families of those two police officers who were just gunned down in cold blood.

Even if the perps were black.

On the way back from where? They met him in DC. Do you read anything? Btw, he's also an American citizen.
As were the cops.

Looking forward to all the calls for "justice".

Don't hold your breath. The dead weren't black and the killer's weren't white. You won't hear word one about the deaths of those two cops.
Funny how that works, huh?

Funny and predictable.

Forum List

Back