🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

Actually shit for Brains your attempt at "match" has failed miserably.
Stop trying to pretend you possess the intelligence of a daffodil...

You started this pathetic clown thread by asserting that the President, Vice President or the Sec of State should have traveled to France. Do I need to link you to your own clap trap???

So just for giggles, where in the links you posted does the President say that The V.P. Sec of State or he himself should have flown to France???

Yeah...thought not!!!!...try ping pong, it's more your speed...smh.

Um...the president should have asked them to attend? Isn't that what "leaders" do?

Ask Putin, you Klowns RAVED at his 'leadership' not to long ago, lol

Never raved about Putin. Didn't your beloved Saint Obama say the cold war is over and we're going to reset our damaged relationship with Russia? Some reset. Ha ha ha.

"Never raved about Putin."

Camp said:
"Mr. Putin appears to the paper tiger in the ongoing scenario."

Roudy said:

"Yeah, so far he's got Crimea and shooting for Ukraine."

Ya think the Russians haven t calculated we have a weak paper-tiger for president Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Roudy said:

So, Putin as a strong leader has perceived a weakness in our president and dwindling support both domestically and worldwide, and is making a calculated move knowing well that Obama won't do anything to stop him.

Ya think the Russians haven t calculated we have a weak paper-tiger for president Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Roudy said:

"If Obama wasn't weak and indecisive, Putin wouldn't have done what he did. Duh. The denial and stupidity is astounding."

LOL

Did the troll just discover the USMB search bar?

Geesuz, please don't tell me this thing procreated.

audacity_of_bull_animated.gif

You started this pathetic clown thread by asserting that the President, Vice President or the Sec of State should have traveled to France. Do I need to link you to your own clap trap???

So just for giggles, where in the links you posted does the President say that The V.P. Sec of State or he himself should have flown to France???

Um...the president should have asked them to attend? Isn't that what "leaders" do?
So in other words, your original statement was nothing but partisan bullshit...why did it take you this long to admit as much???

Epic fail, I claimed in the very beginning of this thread, either Obama or someone in a high capacity should have been there. That is echoed by both Democrats and Republicans.

Roudy Wrote:

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the French people for the this snub by the U.S. president.

Obama shames America again Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

One of the greatest symbolic marches in the 21st century, and Obama was missing in action.

Obama shames America again Page 18 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

America was a no-show, that is a fact, then I posted this thread. What's your point? Does it not bother you that America was absent? This should have nothing to do with being a Democrat or Republican.

Obama shames America again Page 16 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol

giphy.gif

With more and more of the media now getting on board and admitting Obama should have been there, the libs on this board defending Obama are looking stupider by the minute.
Talk about partisan hacks !

For sure. they can't admit he ever does anything wrong. That's what I call a cult member or "subject" of the Democrat party.

With more and more of the media now getting on board and admitting Obama should have been there, the libs on this board defending Obama are looking stupider by the minute.

For sure. they can't admit he ever does anything wrong. That's what I call a cult member or "subject" of the Democrat party.
Orgasmic ObamaBots... but there are a damned-sight fewer of these lunatics now than there once were... most eventually recovered their sanity.

The relative handful of whiny little biotches who still believe in the Failed Messiah continues to shrink at the speed of light.

Many of those still left standing are marvelous sources of comedy and long, healthy belly-laughter.

Orgasmic ObamaBots... but there are a damned-sight fewer of these lunatics now than there once were... most eventually recovered their sanity.

The relative handful of whiny little biotches who still believe in the Failed Messiah continues to shrink at the speed of light.

Many of those still left standing are marvelous sources of comedy and long, healthy belly-laughter.

Yes, the people wised up and Gave Republicans control of Congress because they were tired of being lied to, having more government shoved on our backs (like that monster entitlement, OscamCare)..

and the Number one reason....O-B-A-M-A

Snip:
The media excoriates Obama for skipping pro-free speech Paris march
posted at 8:41 am on January 12, 2015 by Noah Rothman
  • 12K SHARES
Organizers in France estimated that upwards of 3.7 million people attended a Sunday unity rally in Paris in response to the attack on the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. Among those marchers were a variety of world leaders, but President Barack Obama was not among them.

Nor did the president send any ranking administration officials to represent the United States. Not even Attorney General Eric Holder, who was in Paris at the request of French authorities, attended the march. The United States was utterly absent from this global event.

Obama did not even bother to attend a solidarity march for Paris that was held in Washington D.C. yesterday despite the participation of American officials like the State Department’s Victoria Nuland.

“Obama wasn’t far from the march in D.C. on Sunday that wended silently along six blocks from the Newseum to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial,” Politico reported. “Instead, he spent the chilly afternoon a few blocks away at the White House, with no public schedule, no outings.”

For this decision, the president is enduring a deluge of criticism from both the left and the right, as well as from the nonpartisan press. Americans in general have been humiliated by their country’s absence during this historic display of support for free expression.

“Sadly, I can’t help but view this as a painful point of national embarrassment and a failure to play our part on the world stage—and I say that as one who has never before accused President Obama of embarrassing the nation he leads,” wrote outspoken liberal columnist Rick Ungar in Forbes.

“I say this as an American — not as a journalist, not as a representative of CNN — but as an American: I was ashamed,” CNN anchor Jake Tapper wrote. He noted that it was an oversight of the first order that no prominent 2016 prospect, Republican or Democratic, chose to join the Parisian marchers either.
“You let the world down,” read the front page of the New York Daily News on Monday.

Even the often staid and demure participants on CNN’s politics panel on the morning show New Day were animated over the absence of America from this pivotal symbolic event.

all of it and a video at:
The media excoriates Obama for skipping pro-free speech Paris march Hot Air

Never raved about Putin. Didn't your beloved Saint Obama say the cold war is over and we're going to reset our damaged relationship with Russia? Some reset. Ha ha ha.

Camp said:

Roudy said:

Roudy said:

So, Putin as a strong leader has perceived a weakness in our president and dwindling support both domestically and worldwide, and is making a calculated move knowing well that Obama won't do anything to stop him.

Roudy said:

"If Obama wasn't weak and indecisive, Putin wouldn't have done what he did. Duh. The denial and stupidity is astounding."

LOL

57217003.jpg

Camp said:

Roudy said:

Roudy said:

Roudy said:

LOL

Yes, I showed in your own words, with links, YOU LIE! lol

Conservatives just ignore facts and reality. They have "faith" that their ideology is correct.

Invariably, when people go off the rails, they become more conservative. No one loses their mind and becomes more liberal. Conservatism is where people go when one capacity or another begins to fail them. It's the consequence of failure, and it's usually accompanied by more of the same.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Mistake? I don't think so, Tim.

:eusa_snooty:

Mistake? I don't think so, Tim.

:eusa_snooty:

Yeah? Even they're admitting that they fucked up.

White House admits We screwed up not sending higher-ranking officials to Paris - Washington Times

Welcome to the real world. :clap2:[/QUOTE]

You misunderstand. It wasn't a mistake, it was intentional. Damage is done, he's brought us down a bit more and you're applauding because he apologized? Wow.

He's been in office six fucking years and he didn't think he should send a higher-up official for this? Inept or intentional.

Last edited:
Aside was it mistake or not, should he send higher-level rep or not... did you guys actually want Obama to show up to be part of the march?

Just asking.

Well, it would have been the presidential thing to do.

Was Putin there? Japan's Abe? China's? Or those that are nearest like most EU nations?

I don't give a rat's ass if they were there. WE'RE the greatest nation on earth, WE'RE the fucking symbol of freedom, WE should have sent a higher official, pull Biden off his damn vacation, Holder was in Paris for God's sake. Even the WH is admitting they fucked up. Your tongue is black from licking his boots. How pathetic.

That answers the question of why odumdumb didn't go. The PM of Denmark was there. Big moo wouldn't let him go.

Holder didn't attend the march. At the time the march was going on he was giving an interview to meet the press.

But he also explained that the planning for the rally began on short notice and President Obama's personal attendance, given the security challenges, would have had a "significant impact" on the march. Earnest said they had only 36 hours to prepare, and suggested the outdoor event with large crowds posed security risks.

So the Secret Service can't protect the president on short notice? omg, stop making excuses for him.

Aside was it mistake or not, should he send higher-level rep or not... did you guys actually want Obama to show up to be part of the march?

Just asking.

Was Putin there? Japan's Abe? China's? Or those that are nearest like most EU nations?

I don't give a rat's ass if they were there. WE'RE the greatest nation on earth, WE'RE the fucking symbol of freedom, WE should have sent a higher official, pull Biden off his damn vacation, Holder was in Paris for God's sake. Even the WH is admitting they fucked up. Your tongue is black from licking his boots. How pathetic.

Got it, you like visual stimulation over results. Must be why you're a con

That answers the question of why odumdumb didn't go. The PM of Denmark was there. Big moo wouldn't let him go.

Holder didn't attend the march. At the time the march was going on he was giving an interview to meet the press.

But he also explained that the planning for the rally began on short notice and President Obama's personal attendance, given the security challenges, would have had a "significant impact" on the march. Earnest said they had only 36 hours to prepare, and suggested the outdoor event with large crowds posed security risks.

So the Secret Service can't protect the president on short notice? omg, stop making excuses for him.

Yeah, because the secret service has LOTS of experience with 36 hours notice with millions of people in a large setting *shaking head*

That tells us more about you than me.
It surely does and you'll never get it...

Says the one who never got it. Do you even read the threads you post your garbage in?
So you're another dumb assed partisan hack who blames the "left" because the President didn't hop on a plane for the photo-op you all would claim cost a trillion dollars...LOL.
GTFO!!!!!

You nitwits so friggin slow. The White House has already admitted that it fucked up, get it? I don't think so. Game set match.

The White House Admits Fault in Not Attending Paris Unity Rally - NBC News

White House admits higher-level officials should have gone to Paris - LA Times

BBC News - White House says absence at Paris rally a mistake

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/13/u...ed-for-not-attending-rally-in-paris.html?_r=0

ONCE MORE BUBBA

"It is fair to say we should have sent someone with a higher profile,"

Earnest said the rally was conceived on Friday evening and did not allow enough time to pull off the security feat required for President Barack Obama to march amid the public, which attracted more than three-and-a-half million people. Earnest said it posed "significant security challenges."

LOL

NEVER HONEST YOU NUTTJOBBERS

I call bullshit on this. At the least they should have pulled Secretary of State Kerry out of India. He was there pow-wowing about global warming. Seriously, bullshit going on here. obama intentionally didn't send anyone to make the US look like buffoons. He succeeded.

Yeah, because the secret service has LOTS of experience with 36 hours notice with millions of people in a large setting *shaking head*

It's. Their. Job. You keep swallowing the bs coming of him. :cuckoo:

Just asking.

Got it, you like visual stimulation over results. Must be why you're a con

^ Has no answer because the answer is obama intentionally fucked this up to bring the US down another notch.

"President Barack Obama Is the Most Threatened President In History."

From Secret Service Says The Number Of Threats Against The President Is Overwhelming:
President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched Secret Service. He is the most threatened President in history.

Since the President took office in 2008, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400% cent.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Secret Service experts worry about Obama's safety
'Complete failure in leadership from director all the way down'

Two leading Secret Service experts are worried about the safety of President Obama because of mounting disclosures of misconduct and lapses in protection.

Secret Service experts worry about Obama 8217 s safety

It's. Their. Job. You keep swallowing the bs coming of him. :cuckoo:

Yes, THAT recent examples have shown, they are not up to protecting him, luckily nothings happened!

Forum List

Back