Obama should be embarrassed about his speech

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I agree with Krauthammer. Obama made the same promises he made his first year and now things are worse than ever. I also love a comment I heard earlier from Cruz. He said 'Obama doesn't need a pen. He needs an eraser."

Krauthammer Thinks Obama's Speech Was Embarrassing And The Reason Why Is Very Legit

"There wasn’t a lot in the speech, of course he’s playing a weak hand. I was impressed by the fact that he delivered it with conviction because, again, there wasn’t a lot in it.
I would call it the chestnut speech. There were so many old chestnuts that were shown, it was almost embarrassing

Dr. Krauthammer is correct. Not only did Obama drag out the same ol’ same ol’; he spoke as if he were giving his first State of the Union address – instead of his sixth. As if he is – just now – riding in on a white horse to rescue America from itself. The problem is, of course, Barack Obama himself has been at the helm while much of what he vowed to fix has only worsened.

Krauthammer Thinks Obama's Speech Was Embarrassing And The Reason Why Is Very Legit | Independent Journal Review

It's weird that libs here will defend him... seeing that history will remember Obama as one of the worse and most incompetent President. Mainly because he was the first black President and his administration will be looked at more than many other passed Presidents.

The debate will be centered around his form of propaganda, the falling out of his supporters, division and and not why but how his policies kept failing.

It's weird that libs here will defend him... seeing that history will remember Obama as one of the worse and most incompetent President. Mainly because he was the first black President and his administration will be looked at more than many other passed Presidents.

The debate will be centered around his form of propaganda, the falling out of his supporters, division and and not why but how his policies kept failing.

If that is the same History that remembers Ronald a Reagan as one of the best and most competent presidents....and I a guessing that it is...you can keep it. It is broken.

And.....your command of the finer points of our language is startling.

Last edited:
I wish the republicans could still understand just how important education, science and infrastructure investment are towards our future as a first rate nation.

Sadly since Obama been in office that has flied out the window.

The Biggest Embarrassment are the GOPs who disrespect our system of Government with their veiled racism and ignorance.

Throw them over a balcony.

The Biggest Embarrassment are the GOPs who disrespect our system of Government with their veiled racism and ignorance.

I think the real problem is the fact that they live in 1781. They don't think we need to education our population or invest in science.

Racism you're talking about is pointing out violent people that some people like to defend. Why defend violence?

Eyah..Krauthammer..

Weekly Standard editor William Kristol lauded President George W. Bush's inauguration speech as "powerful," "impressive," and "historic," both in an article for the January 31 print edition of The Weekly Standard and as a FOX News political contributor during FOX's live coverage of Inauguration Day. Washington Post columnist and FOX News contributor Charles Krauthammer, also during FOX News' live Inauguration Day coverage, called Bush's speech "revolutionary" and compared it to fomer President John F. Kennedy's 1961 inaugural address. But Kristol and Krauthammer were consultants for Bush's speech -- a fact that neither disclosed.
Kristol, Krauthammer lauded Bush inauguration speech without disclosing their role as consultants | Research | Media Matters for America

Why anyone takes this rube seriously is beyond me..

I think the real problem is the fact that they live in 1781. They don't think we need to education our population or invest in science.

Racism you're talking about is pointing out violent people that some people like to defend. Why defend violence?

Conservatives of 1781 were bashing the founders for fighting England. :eusa_whistle:

Eyah..Krauthammer..

Weekly Standard editor William Kristol lauded President George W. Bush's inauguration speech as "powerful," "impressive," and "historic," both in an article for the January 31 print edition of The Weekly Standard and as a FOX News political contributor during FOX's live coverage of Inauguration Day. Washington Post columnist and FOX News contributor Charles Krauthammer, also during FOX News' live Inauguration Day coverage, called Bush's speech "revolutionary" and compared it to fomer President John F. Kennedy's 1961 inaugural address. But Kristol and Krauthammer were consultants for Bush's speech -- a fact that neither disclosed.
Kristol, Krauthammer lauded Bush inauguration speech without disclosing their role as consultants | Research | Media Matters for America

Why anyone takes this rube seriously is beyond me..

You're right, Kristol is a tool.

Conservatives of 1781 were bashing the founders for fighting England. :eusa_whistle:

Let's just say these people don't think we should invest in infrastructure, science, r and d or education. On top of this they don't believe in government...

Imagine the people of the colonies that didn't want a central government = conservatives.

The "speech" is called the State of Union.

And refere to our President as President Obama.

If you don't like our traditions, leave our country.

The "speech" is called the State of Union.

No, it's called we have a clogged toilet, send a plunger

And refere to our President as President Obama.

No, I refer to him as a dictating, communist inept unqualified POTUS

If you don't like our traditions, leave our country.

How about we stay and attack the cancers which are decaying America?

-Geaux

Let's just say these people don't think we should invest in infrastructure, science, r and d or education. On top of this they don't believe in government...

Imagine the people of the colonies that didn't want a central government = conservatives.

Repeating the same old tired lies over and over will never make them true,why do people like yourself make shit up,does it make you feel better about your sorry ass? or just apathetically,at leat then you have an excuse for our lack of integrity.

Repeating the same old tired lies over and over will never make them true,why do people like yourself make shit up,does it make you feel better about your sorry ass? or just apathetically,at leat then you have an excuse for our lack of integrity.

Read history about 1781-1788,,, you people hate that we have a central government and invest in science.

Read history about 1781-1788,,, you people hate that we have a central government and invest in science.

You haven't a clue what "you people "think,you should self examine your own hate.
repeating the party talking points over and over ,just proves your a tool,and not thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back